Really need some insight. Being pushed down I'm conscious in my subconscious, or am i?

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DancingFlame

Really need some insight. Being pushed down I'm conscious in my subconscious, or am i?

Post by DancingFlame » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:59 pm

Okay this has happened about 4 times. I'll wake up and it'll feel like i'm being pushed down. I know its not a dream and people know there own feelings and there body right? suddenly my eyes are slowly closing and i cant open them, i try to talk but it just comes out in a gasp. its really hard to breathe. im restricted from even the slightest movements. i watched physics sylvia on montel williams, she said it was a spirit or it could be mini seeshers. but i have a feeling its not. I was on a paranormal sight and read about someone having the same thing, now this thing hadnt happened in a long time, but that night i went to sleep it got worse i really dont want to go in to details. i was suddently i was dragged on the floor watching something come down my legs. and my arms we're kinda up like they were being held. (you're gonna have to read between the lines to see what i wanna say) i cant speak to anyone else about this because they laugh which is cool i guess they don't understand but when your in that situation you feel really vulnerable and almost like your privacy has been invaded. to some it down it felt like someone very real was holding me down but i couldnt see anything. has anyone else had this expierece? i would really appreciate any input anyone has to offer.

kybunker

Post by kybunker » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:55 pm

Hi Dancing Flame!
Here's a thread on this same subject,
Many have gone through different but yet the same experiences,
Thanks for posting yours too!

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=50384

DancingFlame

Post by DancingFlame » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:37 pm

Thanks for the reply Kybunker! :)

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”