Wierd feelings - need your opinion!!!

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Cali4niaGirlz

Wierd feelings - need your opinion!!!

Post by Cali4niaGirlz » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:01 pm

Hello all!

I am new here, but have been lurking in the background for quite some time now. I finally signed up, and have a question for all of you.

I was wondering if anyone has ever expierenced this, as I have:

At any given time, I find myself being "pulled" down to the ground. My body doesn't actually move, but I feel my "inside wieght" (whatever that may be!!) being pulled down to the ground! Sometimes I have to fight and pull back up, just to be able to stand without losing my balance. This happens when I sit, stand, lay down, basically anytime, anywhere.

I also have gotten the sense that I feel light as air, and other times, heavy as stone. It's so hard to explain!

Has anyone else ever felt this way?

LostShaman

Post by LostShaman » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:46 pm

Do these feelings occur in any particular situation?  What kind of other feelings are associated with them (eg, tunnel vision, sweating, feelings of being excessively warm, etc.)?

Cali4niaGirlz

Post by Cali4niaGirlz » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:04 pm

I never thought of any situation or feeling before I get these feelings.

Being pulled down immediately makes me feel drained. I get completely exhausted and cannot stand straight. I get off balance and usually need to sit down before I feel like I will collapse.

As far as feeling light as air or heavy as stone; those feelings occur throughout the day, for the most part, when I get that "heavy" feeling, I am walking, but feel as if I weigh 1000 pounds, or I am carrying a heavy load. I feel as if my body is made of stone, and for some reason I cannot move. But I can move, that is what makes it wierd.

I'm not sure if this has anything that relates to all of this or not, but ever since I was a child, I have had, what I thought were dreams, but turns out I am not asleep yet..... My head blows up like a balloon, but my body shrinks tiny. I feel crowded and in a small space, and there is not enough room, and no way out. I always thought it was dream and didn't pay attention much, but I've noticed in my adult years, this feeling happens when I am awake.

It all makes me sound so crazy! I thought the balloon feeling and the lightweight feeling was something to do with lack of oxygen somehow. But I have had my breathing tested, and am fine.

Thank you for asking!

kybunker

Post by kybunker » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:49 pm

I can relate to that!
When I began to realize I'm not nuts with all this,
I was being made (forced) to trance, We all have free will, but I allowed a few people into my life to try to help me, Teach me.
So a connection was made, With that connection, came what they wanted me to learn,
It helps when the teachers let you know that they are going to be entering your field when they do,
Mine was to help me learn what it feels like when people are entering.
Maybe you have a connection out there that should be released, or you can look at it as lessons to be learned,
If you are in a public place when this occurs Fight it off,
If you are home and feel safe, it's okay to trance.
But along with the others, you should always seek medical advice

Cali4niaGirlz

Post by Cali4niaGirlz » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:44 pm

Thank you kybunker for your post.

I am very confused though, and I really don't understand what you are saying....

Is it possible you could translate your message into "beginners" mode?

I am sorry for this! I just didn't understand what you mean by people entering, and the connections.....

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:29 am

Hi.
You might read through some of the grounding techniques, disconnecting information throughout the board here.
Gem posted a very good and informational thread.
(I hope this works!)
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=26679
and tourbi posted an excellent way to ground I believe in the Psychic forum.  I use this one daily.
Caution: I brake for faeries, elves, dragons, unicorns and other mystical creatures only I can see.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:42 am

Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

kybunker

Post by kybunker » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:48 am

When I was brand new to all this, I had taken employment at a facility I swore I never would,
At this place I saw many different things, like people at the end of my hall when there was no one, Like I was being spied on, Felt my hair being pulled, So after I had enough, I asked a few co-workers,
The place has had alot of paranormal activites, It was a vortex to the extreme, Google Lei Lines, that will explain the energy fields of the earth.

When I found others like me that could see and feel this stuff, I was soooo happy and ready to learn why I could see and feel but not understand,
I was taken in by a master reiki teacher and taught mentally about different energy fields,
How they are low, high, weak strong, male, female, dieased ect..
One of the lessons I had to learn was how to make time to trance.
I am always on high, never taking time to meditate or slow down to understand anything. Always asking why, what's this, ect.. I wanted it all now!
The teachers are very knowledgable and know how to get into your head.
Sounds crazy, I know
So when It was time for me to know something, I'd feel like a ton of bricks settled on my shoulders and chest, I had to go lay down.

There was no battle about that, When I'd go lay down I'd dream,,, In the dreams were messages on things like lei lines, how to find them, where to find them, Names on who to ask what questions. I was introduced into different religions in my dreams, different cults, ideas, all sorts of things, I'd think I was just dreaming until, during my awake time I'd get signs relating to my dreams, Like names in my dreams showing up on magizines I didn't even order. Friends saying something about the place I had just dreamed about,,,

What my teacher was doing was tuning the electrical signals to a higher level,

But boy that just drained the heck out of  me, made my husband worry a bit too, until I started naming off who was going to win what game during the football season, That's when he began to understand I was learning something.

The teachers I had were people just like us, Just sometimes verbal communications aren't the only way to communicate with people,
We are all energy,

Anyhow, the reason I had the heavy bricks was because i was being lulled into a trance by the teacher.
I allowed someone to feel it was alright to teach me on their schedule and not my own, therefore I wasn't prepared for their sessions,

I learned alot,

lol I hope this makes sense

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:55 am

hmmmmmmmmm, my turn.  I think you probably need to look at some of the protection processes on this site.
I would normally say put a white light bubble around you.  It is a bubble like what the Good Witch of the West travels in in Wizard of Oz.  Instead, see a White light bubble around you that has some gold in the white light.
Now.
The white and gold light will not let into you anything that is not of white or gold light.  You are protected.  I suggest a bubble because you see it all around yourself easily.
The Gold tends to be more grounding.
Try the grounding exercise above, dumping the feelings, sensations down the rope.
AND use the white/gold light bubble of Glennda the good Witch.

kalimullah_3

Unusual feelings

Post by kalimullah_3 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:50 am

I am not sure or master of this subject. I think you have done deep meditation exercises. I have done in past. I feel I have no weight. Some time sweet smell of rose came out of my body. These feeling disappear when I stop meditation as It became hurdle in my job.
If you have done mediation exercise, than you must consult with your mentor. If you does not any meditation exercise just ignore this post.
Kalimullah

Cali4niaGirlz

Post by Cali4niaGirlz » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:36 am

Thank you for your replies!

MOLISSA & TOURBI:
I read through the grounding pages, and I now understand!! It took me a while, but I finally got it.

KYBUNKER:
Thanks for simplifing your response!! It appears I only understand pre-school thinking!! I googled the Ley Lines, and it was fascinating! I spent several hours learning about them!

KALIMULLAH:
No, I do not meditate. I think I need to start though!!

I have to have all of this sink in still, but another thank you for all who answered!!

tunaf15h

weighted feeling

Post by tunaf15h » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:56 pm

i do understand the feelings you are experiencing.  mostly i get the feeling of the 'head in the cloud' feeling.  loke a floating feeling.  to bring my self out of the clouds, i will meditate or lightly hold a grounding stone.   for the meditation i do the following:

stand with my feet shoulder width apart, close my eyes and belly breathe...i then envision that with each breath out roots and negative energy are going into the ground through my feet and that with each breath in i am drawing in good engergy. just hold your hands loosly at your side.  do this for a few minutes then as you are amost finished take in a few really deep breaths and bring your arms over your head and reach for the ceiling for the last breath.  slowly open your eyes and continue belly breathing for a foe more breaths.  you should feel weighted but no longer in the clouds.  

i unfortunately do not have truoble wtih the over grounding that you experience.

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:17 pm

ok now my turn.lol

Just awhile ago I was sleeping and sensed my sister came to me and whispered in my ears.like i was semiconscious.Then I sensed my body getting weighed down then light then i kind of saw myself looking down at me.I couln't understand if I was dreaming or what I saw??Was it part of myself?Was it some spirit taking different forms??Phew!!!
Last edited by dhav on Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

tunaf15h

Post by tunaf15h » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:57 pm

very intersting.
Carpe Diem

DancingFlame

Post by DancingFlame » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:37 pm

Its really hard to say, you can check out my post about the same kinda thing, if you like.
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=53010

Return to “Psychic”