LINES OF MARRIAGE AND CHILDREN

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

bssrinivasan

LINES OF MARRIAGE AND CHILDREN

Post by bssrinivasan » Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:23 am

Click Here To Join Mystic Board's Palmistry Forum Now!
Get experienced Palmists from all over the world to predict about your marriage and children. 100% free.

Marriage Lines:
Horizontal lines on Mount of Mercury below little finger.
Marriage is also indicated by influence lines by the side of Fate Line and by the side of Life Line.
Long lines:denote Marriage
Short lines:Relationships or contemplation of Marriage
Age of Marriage: Line close to Heart Line:14 to 21
                      Centre of mount:21 to 28
Three Quarters up the mount:28-35
Exact date will be found on Fate line or Life line.
Wealthy union:A strong well marked line from the side of of Fate line next Luna running up and joining Fate line +well marked Marriage line on Mercury
Line of influence stronger than the Fate line:The person the subject marries will have greater power and individuality
When Line of Influence rises first on Luna and runs up and into Fate line:Marrige will be         more capricious than real affection.
Happiest Marriage:Influence line lies close to Fate line and runs evenly with it.
Marrige line curves down:The person whom the subject marries liable to die first.
Line curves up:Marriage unlikely for ever
Fine hair lines dropping down from Line towards Heart line:Trouble due to illness of person whom the subject marries.
Line droops with a cross over the curve:Accident or sudden death of the person whom the subject marries.Island on the line:Trouble in married life and separation
Fork on the Line at end sloping towards centre of hand:Divorce.Certain if a fine line crosses from it to Plain of Mars
Line full of islands and drooping lines or forked:Signs of unhappiness in marriage
Break in Line:Sudden break in married life
Marriage line sends an offshoot to Mount of Sun  and into the Line of Sun:Marriage with a famous person.
Line goes down and cuts Line of Sun:Loss of position through Marriage
Deep line from top of mount cuts Line:Great obstacle and opposition to Marriage
Fine line running parallel to Marriage line:Deep affection after marriage.

Children:
Indicated by small vertical lines on top of Marriage line or crossing it.
Broad line:Male child
Fine, narrow line:female child
Island on the line:delicate health
One line longer and superior:child will be important to parents than others
Normally the lines are found on the hands of women.If found on men parent is fond of children
There is an element of uncertainty with regard to lines of Marriage and Children due to changing concepts in modern times.The lines may indicate just relationships instead of marriage and pets instead of children.

Get Instant Palm Reading

nimbus

Post by nimbus » Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:42 am

that was great :smt003
but cud u post some sort of image with the lines marked???
i have 3 prominnent small lines under my little finger..so which do i consider?

bssrinivasan

images

Post by bssrinivasan » Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:50 am

i will try to include images in my topics.i have to devise a method for that which i hope to do shortly

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:42 am

Srinivasanji,

What you have written about Marriage and Children Lines is written in most books but in my experience they do not come right sometimes. A forked marriage line in my experience never shows divorce. My own wife has it and we are happily married for 31 years. I have seen a number of women having it and the only comment I can make is the partner stays away from the person for longer periods on work related jobs or for some other reasons and this is reflected in the fork on the marriage lines. Many women I have seen hands have read it somewhere that it indicates divorce but after my assurance to them they are now living a happy life. This fork has to be substantiated with some serious disturbance in fate line and or life line and even sometimes head line.

As for children's lines I take it a straight line as that indicating male child and a curved one that indicating female child but still this is 75% correct as per my evaluation. One thing is certain is the children's line is curved and a boy is born then that child will be soft like a girl and if there is a straight line and a girl is born then that child will be bold like a boy. This is verified and so far never gone wrong. Prominent children line indicates the success of that child and less prominent indicates less success.

As for children lines on a males hand, I have four. First and Last are pretty good and straight and both are sons. In between there are two very thin lines not touching the marriage line and hence my wife had two abortions in between. Traditional palmistry states so many things but nowadays everything of it is never verified because of the change of circumstances. Now people are more sensitive than before and with lots of pressure all around it affects most human beings quite easily and we find children of young age to getting grey hair and consequently white hair at quite young age i.e. after they cross 30. This was never possible long time back. Grey Hair and White Hair denotes dilution of iron contents in the body. It is the iron in the body which gives the colour black to the hairs on the body. This consequently denotes vitality. Women are given iron capsules during pregnancies to give them additional strength as lots of blood is taken away by the about to be born child.

Whatever be the traditional readings has to be verified by other lines on the hands to support it. Although divorce is certain is a line comes from lower mars and cuts the life line, fate line, head line, heart line and then cuts the marriage line but I have seen this on hand of only one gentleman who is yet to be divorced and probably not get divorced as I happened to meet him and his wife and gave him sound reasoning. This gentleman had two relationship lines and both were cut. The boy was attached to a girl before marriage, his uncle stepped in and broke off their love affair and consequently this boy got married to the second girl. The girl was beautiful, well mannered and I could not visualise how could the boy divorce such a beautiful and duty bound girl. After 7/8 years I met this boy again and he had a child who had below than average IQ. He showed me his child and I found the palm with fingers very very flexible showing the brain to be like that i.e. under developed. He had another child also having the same abnormality but little less.

The gentleman has tried everything to get his chldren cured. I am just worried he might divorce his wife for this reason but still he marriage continues despite the traditional divorce sign. Hence knowledge of palmistry and sound advise given to them has resulted in the marriage continuing. I try to use it for giving succour to those who find them selves helpless when they are confronted by fate in their hands, destiny, horoscope or whatever it maybe.

Pravin Kumar.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:44 am

Wow! pravin, excellent analysis! i cant say i know much about what you said but it seems to make a lot of sense.

We are proud to have you her as a member.

Abhishek

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:01 am

hello mr.praveen,
great to have u here. hope to b seeing ur posts mor ein the future.
swetha

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:11 pm

Dear Members,

Whatever I write I shall make it clear that my fellow members I shall never cross and Mr.Srinivasan's reading I have read about Deborah and I am quite impressed by his observations. I shall give mine too but I am awaiting her reply to my questions.

The images posted are clear in this forum. That is one thing very good but unfortunately I cannot see the whole palm at one go. I have to slide the image up and down and then combine it and sometimes I over look something and well I prefer reading hands personally.

For all those who are doing free reading please give advise only if you are sure to be able to help the other otherwise better forget the advise part. It is something very very difficult. I remember one person killing his wife just because the palmist told him that he had married at the wrong time.

With kind regards to you all. Let no one criticise the other nor any offensive thing be written and I hope no misunderstandings happen. Then this group will be the best one as it has everything.

Palmistry, Astrology, Numerology, Dream Interpreation, Psychics, Tarrot Card Readings etc. etc.

Pravin Kumar.

forgottenlore

Re: Hello

Post by forgottenlore » Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:23 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:Srinivasanji,

What you have written about Marriage and Children Lines is written in most books but in my experience they do not come right sometimes. A forked marriage line in my experience never shows divorce. My own wife has it and we are happily married for 31 years. I have seen a number of women having it and the only comment I can make is the partner stays away from the person for longer periods on work related jobs or for some other reasons and this is reflected in the fork on the marriage lines. Many women I have seen hands have read it somewhere that it indicates divorce but after my assurance to them they are now living a happy life. This fork has to be substantiated with some serious disturbance in fate line and or life line and even sometimes head line.

very good point indeed. I have also been interested in palmistry for sometime as well. I have noticed also that cheiro was off a bit on his marriage line.But even he said he didnt understand the whole thing on it. I though know this much on the marriage line; lines closer to the heart line are the ones you love the most.So farther away from the heart line you just care about them. Also well defined lines I have noticed are serious relationships while not so well defined lines are no so serious. But hey I am still learning :smt033

racheal vaz

Post by racheal vaz » Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:27 pm

hello mr. pravin,
feeels good to have members lik u on the board:)
racheal

Return to “Palmistry”