CHALDEAN - Questioning Birth/Day 3 Naming Advice: Stay Away from 6 Names

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

M11D12Y81

CHALDEAN - Questioning Birth/Day 3 Naming Advice: Stay Away from 6 Names

Post by M11D12Y81 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:35 am

The numbers 6, 15, 33, 42, and 69 all had clear warnings against birth/day number 3 individuals. Essentially, the only 6 not named was 24.

I was under the impression that 3, 6, and 9 support each other. Please advise. Thank you!

EDIT TO ADD:
External links are not allowed on this forum, but the blog post name is generic and comes with no author name, so the best I can give is the search query [eminekarakaya "Chaldean Numerology -New and improved!"], which should direct a viewer to the correct page, dated January 29, 2015.

I referenced that page because it contains text from Cheiro's Book of Numbers, as I'm finding it rather difficult to find resources on the Chaldean method of numerology. I noted that much had been added to Cheiro's original writing without explanation or source, so I'd largely ignored the additions, but that pattern baffled me and was too consistent not to question.
Last edited by M11D12Y81 on Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: CHALDEAN - Questioning Birth/Day 3 Naming Advice: Stay Away from 6 Names

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:39 am

M11D12Y81 wrote:The numbers 6, 15, 33, 42, and 69 all had clear warnings against birth/day number 3 individuals. Essentially, the only 6 not named was 24.

I was under the impression that 3, 6, and 9 support each other. Please advise. Thank you!

3, 6 & 9 are idealistic numbers of different sorts and do support each other.

Not aware of such warnings, could you please quote the link/matter for us to understand.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

M11D12Y81

Post by M11D12Y81 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:59 am

Hello and thank you kindly for your quick response, RishiRahul.

The statements were found in a blog post at Indigo Nine. I will edit my thread post to clarify this. External links are not allowed on this forum, but the blog post name is generic and comes with no author name, so the best I can give is the search query [eminekarakaya "Chaldean Numerology -New and improved!"], which should direct a viewer to the correct page, dated January 29, 2015.

I referenced that page because it contains text from Cheiro's Book of Numbers, as I'm finding it rather difficult to find resources on the Chaldean method of numerology. I noted that much had been added to Cheiro's original writing without explanation or source, so I'd largely ignored the additions, but that pattern baffled me and was too consistent not to question.

Thank you for your time!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

For your information only

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:20 am

http://eminekarakaya.blogspot.com/2015/ ... roved.html.

This thread has been approved for posting on this forum, under our updated rules about external links.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=85782

Brian

M11D12Y81

Post by M11D12Y81 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:32 am

That's kind of you, Brian - thank you.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:50 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
M11D12Y81 wrote:The numbers 6, 15, 33, 42, and 69 all had clear warnings against birth/day number 3 individuals. Essentially, the only 6 not named was 24.

3, 6 & 9 are idealistic numbers of different sorts and do support each other.

Not aware of such warnings, could you please quote the link/matter for us to understand.

M11D12Y81 wrote:Hello and thank you kindly for your quick response, RishiRahul.

The statements were found in a blog post at Indigo Nine. I will edit my thread post to clarify this. External links are not allowed on this forum, but the blog post name is generic and comes with no author name, so the best I can give is the search query [eminekarakaya "Chaldean Numerology -New and improved!"], which should direct a viewer to the correct page, dated January 29, 2015.

Thank you for your time!
eye_of_tiger wrote:http://eminekarakaya.blogspot.com/2015/ ... roved.html.

This thread has been approved for posting on this forum, under our updated rules about external links.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=85782

Brian

Hello,

My research in Numerology began with Chaldean, as the main interest; so I favoured Chaldean to start with.

As my studies went on I found that Chaldean differed from Pythagorean only in case of the 'name' and the harmonics arising from the name.
Otherwise both was the same.

Maybe Chaldean has deeper secrets whichI have not come across!

All said and done, I follow Pythagorean. But the master numbers are better explained by Chaldean.

In any case, I do not find any logic as to why 3 & 6  should have problems.

3, 6 & 9 come in the idealistic range, showing different kinds of idealism.
Tiger Woods had a wonderful life.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

johnegan

Post by johnegan » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:54 am

6 and 9 resembles each other behavior but opposite to 3 .

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:35 pm

johnegan wrote:6 and 9 resembles each other behavior but opposite to 3 .

Interesting!
Do enlighten us?

The 6 names attract the load/burden of responsibiity, but are financially strong, with possibilities of neglected health in later life

But what if it matches with the birth or life path numbers etc?

RishiRahul

Return to “Numerology”