Narendra Modi 2015 and Bihar Elections, India....A Numerological analysis

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Narendra Modi 2015 and Bihar Elections, India....A Numerological analysis

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:30 am

Hello Friends,

It is early Nov 2015 that we are expecting the results of Bihar elections in India! wondering what the outcome  of the Elections would be!!

I am person who has very less knowledge of the Political scene; but whatever little learnt through a hurried search of Google.

While predicting this event, I would like to concentrate on the Safe, correct birth date and Name of Narendra Modi only.

What makes it simpler is that it is either BJP or the other party; and this election is pretty important for Narendra Modi for several known reasons.

Shri Modi is the 7 Personal year in 2015.
As the election results is at the close of this introverted Personal year, it is already giving rise to 8 year of Power and Position, while the Essence caries with 8 of Power and Position; which does pose problems while gaining Power; Nov 2015 to Feb 2016 is important!

Connecting the astrological analysis
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 431#339431

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Narendra Modi 2015 and Bihar Elections, India....A Numerological analysis

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:12 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hello Friends,

It is early Nov 2015 that we are expecting the results of Bihar elections in India! wondering what the outcome  of the Elections would be!!

I am person who has very less knowledge of the Political scene; but whatever little learnt through a hurried search of Google.

While predicting this event, I would like to concentrate on the Safe, correct birth date and Name of Narendra Modi only.

What makes it simpler is that it is either BJP or the other party; and this election is pretty important for Narendra Modi for several known reasons.

Shri Modi is the 7 Personal year in 2015.
As the election results is at the close of this introverted Personal year, it is already giving rise to 8 year of Power and Position, while the Essence caries with 8 of Power and Position; which does pose problems while gaining Power; Nov 2015 to Feb 2016 is important!

Connecting the astrological analysis
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 431#339431

RishiRahul

Additionally, while perusing and updating myself on the latest clips, the said clip attracted my attention (keywords=gamble ...payoff)
http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-bi ... ff-2141010

The above reminds me of 8,8,1. Leading to Feb 2016, as the secondary but important path/point for success.

.......Special points in numerology......

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Numerology”