Please don't end the friendship . EoT

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

firefly43210

Please don't end the friendship . EoT

Post by firefly43210 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:15 pm

I was compelled to make the post there , because my friends were watching the topic . I thought there was no meaning if they did not find the message . The satanic words you mentioned are in fact masonic words . Surely , do you think the Freemasons as devils ? Soronus Silas is the command to kill The Devil . The Devil had died on 1995 in the summer . But some remains of it are scattered around the globe . :smt049
Dorosith Volmaya

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Have I cleared up any misunderstandings between us?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:59 am

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=70758

Firefly,

I said nothing at all about ending our friendship.

What I actually intended to say was that at least for the purposes of that particular unsuitable material posted in that particular thread in that particular forum, our working relationship had come to an end.

It is inappropriate for the forum which it was posted on.

So BTW are satanic or masonic also inappropriate terms to appear on the picture reading forum.

However it does not necessarily follow that we cannot continue to work together on other threads in other forums (which unlike that one have been posted there for the right reason), or maintain our friendship over the longer term.

It is not you personally which I am having issues with or dislike, but rather it is that I disagree with whether this content is appropriate for the picture reading forum, or necessary for you to make a picture reading request.

Locking the posting is probably better than removing it completely, which normally happens with spam or inappropriate posts. These are not deleted, but they are moved to a part of the site which is invisible and inaccessible to our general members.

Have I cleared up any misunderstandings between us by posting this, about any wrong idea which you may have that our working relationship and friendship are both permanently at an end?  

EoT  :smt017

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:38 pm

Thank you EOT , I would take care to see that my posts go to the correct forum and wold try to be appropriate .
Dorosith Volmaya

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:11 pm

Firefly,

That would be much appreciated, and under those conditions both our friendship and working relationship on the forums will stay safe.

Problem solved,

EoT  :)

Return to “General Discussion”