From Rohiniranjan's Desk - BLOG? Purrhaps...!

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

From Rohiniranjan's Desk - BLOG? Purrhaps...!

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:39 am

If we keep our eyes, ears, minds (curiosity) OPEN, over the years we learn and begin to see patterns. If passionate and impatient, we risk becoming BIASed, if quietly passionate and very patient (as seems to work out well when we are learning to meditate), the path of divination too helps similarly! Very many astrologers, as learned through private communications, seem to miss that point during their development. Some turn into sceptics, others fall, but this 'walk on the tight-rope' is sometimes worth it and I feel very privileged to share that many such individuals, I have had the honour of witnessing, conferring and corresponding with from a distance and closely, have been most influential in keeping my faith up and indeed each arrival had been a blessing of sorts!

Once internet began its explosive venture into our lives, things changed suddenly because internet is like a hyperkinetic child: over-stimulated, under-inhibited and when that occurs, flood-gates seem to open and MAYHEM arrives! I could be biased but in certain sectors of humanities, that kind of situation just does not seem to work!

But the positive side too is there! If one is curious about the human beings and their thinking patterns and behaviours resulting therefrom, it provides valuable information and so on.

Internet fora seem to be like "walk-in-clinics" of today! Though the latter are changing and becoming increasingly organized in small to medium-sized cities in some places, perhaps not so much of a problem in larger metropolises, in many walk-in-clinics there is no wait time to get looked at! In other words, no appointments of days needed!! But once you arrive there, you better come equipped with means to keep you occupied in the long queue that waits too (in other words: carry refreshments, a thermos-full of tea or cold water, a book to read, MP3 player -- and not just the attendant but for the patient particularly if a child!). Despite that, many folks prefer to go to the Emergency Unit of modern hospitals often due to panic and so on, unprepared (naturally given the subjectively-felt anxiety at that moment!), and wait and wait, even longer! Like Emergency units, walk-in-clinics often have a different doctor-on-duty each time, so we do encounter some confusion, and confusing advice!

Most of us tend to, as a pattern, tend to see Emergencies, where ONLY lessons are involved not disasters! Lack of knowledge and understanding etc also add to the confusion and distress! Distress to caring healthcare system providers as well as in attendants and patients!

But this is about astrology!

Same pattern though! Seen so VIVIDLY on internet!

Jobless, Collecting-agents threatening to approach for foreclosure (in some places with additional physical torture!), loneliness (relationship-issues of MANY kinds), childlessness, other challenges galore! Please understand that I am not trying to be callous! When misery strikes, the world does seem to fall apart and panic is natural.

When a service, particularly free (or paid by community and taxes collected from every citizen), is available readily, naturally enough, who would not avail of same? But even in charitable hospitals and cataract clinics, the structure and logistics are different and more complex!

Not so on Internet!

Remember, this is just based on observations and not critique of any kind! And, many querants are understanding and through TRUE and sincere gratitude (not the fake kind that stray in or do politics around us!) they receive something of value! Others, NOT! ;-)

Astrology is very simple to learn, just as preventive health and hygienic practices are! The latter two prevent diseases and ill health, the former once sincerely learnt, help one to avoid or sustain many difficult spots and situations! But nothing is magical!! Most times!!!

Whether you are jobless, encountering ill health, other follies of your past deeds! Some of which you wouldn't even possibly know or remember!

SUCH IS LIFE!!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:55 pm

If this was on facebook. I would have pressed...'Like'.

Patterns remind me more of Mercury....logic.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:35 pm

RishiRahul wrote:If this was on facebook. I would have pressed...'Like'.

Patterns remind me more of Mercury....logic.

RishiRahul
Haha! Thanks for the suggestion. I shall add it to the facebook page  :smt020
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”