Question about a Numerology App

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

NumbersCadet

Question about a Numerology App

Post by NumbersCadet » Thu May 16, 2013 10:28 am

I've found a Numerology app for iPhone and I want to know if there are some members here who are using it.

The people who made it are claiming that it's the best numerology app in the world....

Is it good? Does it worth the money?

It is called Numerology - The Pocket Numerologist.

Thanks!
Numerology Explorer

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu May 16, 2013 8:15 pm

some of the phone apps are better then others  a lot of them are free   i dont know anything about the one you speak of ...... but i can say that the many that i do have   and the ones that i have tried   none come close to the computer software programs availible on the web  and ten dollars is just a drop in a bucket to what you will spend for  good  professional grade software      the software here on  mysticboard  isnt to bad have you tried them out

NumbersCadet

Post by NumbersCadet » Thu May 16, 2013 10:20 pm

Thank you for you thoughts @enumero123!

You are right... 10 bucks isn't that much after all... I know that professional software is a lot of money.

I've checked a lot the makers site and the reviews for it, and everyone says it is pretty awesome... What the heck! I'll give it a try :)!

I'll be back here with thoughts regarding it.
Numerology Explorer

NumbersCadet

Please delete this post

Post by NumbersCadet » Thu May 16, 2013 10:36 pm

duplicate post.
Last edited by NumbersCadet on Fri May 17, 2013 11:54 am, edited 6 times in total.

NumbersCadet

Please delete this post

Post by NumbersCadet » Thu May 16, 2013 10:36 pm

duplicate post
Last edited by NumbersCadet on Fri May 17, 2013 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

NumbersCadet

The App is Awesome!

Post by NumbersCadet » Fri May 17, 2013 11:52 am

As I said yesterday, I took the risk and I've bought the Numerology App for my iPhone and my wife's iPod.

I'm so glad I did  :smt003!

I don't know how professional numerology software works, but this app it's extremely simple to use - I just entered names and birth dates and that's all!

The app took it from there.

It has many calculations and the reports are personalized (my name appears in text, like it is talking to me).

Also, my Numerological report has 24 letter size pages. Nowhere on the web I have found such lengthy interpretations.

I also like a lot the compatibility section of the app: it is very extensive and for me and my wife was really accurate  :smt007!

Here is a link to my Dropbox folder which contains 2 pdf's generated by the app for Michael Jackson and Barack Obama: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dum8l7z2w47jn0r/EoDdbyFnCH

I hope I'm allowed to share that link with you, since I cannot attach the pdf's to this post.

The vibrations that this app calculates and interprets are:
Life Path
Birthday
First Challenge
Second Challenge
Third Challenge
Fourth Challenge
First Pinnacle Cycle
Second Pinnacle Cycle
Third Pinnacle Cycle
Fourth Pinnacle Cycle
First Period Cycle
Second Period Cycle
Third Period Cycle
Soul Urge
Minor Soul Urge
Personality
Expression
Minor Expression
Subconscious Self
Balance
Maturity
Rational Thought
Planes of Expression (physical, mental, emotional, intuitive)
Bridge Numbers (life path/expression and soul urge/personality)
Cornerstone
Capstone
First Vowel
Hidden Passion
Karmic Lessons
Personal Year, Month and Day

So for now, I don't think I need to go to a numerologist for a live reading anymore :)... This app provided me with a lot of stuff to read and comprehend.

Mark.
Numerology Explorer

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Fri May 17, 2013 12:43 pm

yes i agree  it beats paying hourly rates of 75 dollars an hour dont it

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Fri May 17, 2013 12:53 pm

i use one on my phone thats very similiar  its CALLED numerology  by infiniteNIL

NumbersCadet

Post by NumbersCadet » Fri May 17, 2013 3:34 pm

enumero123 wrote:i use one on my phone thats very similiar  its CALLED numerology  by infiniteNIL
I've used the Lite version of that app in the past, but is really a joke compared to this one that I've bought yesterday.

For example, for my life path that numerology app from infinitenil gave me about 4 sentences...  :smt012 compared to this app which gave me about 1 page about my life path.

I really don't think that there is any other numerology app like Numerology - The Pocket Numerologist...
Last edited by NumbersCadet on Fri May 17, 2013 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NumbersCadet

Post by NumbersCadet » Fri May 17, 2013 3:35 pm

enumero123 wrote:yes i agree  it beats paying hourly rates of 75 dollars an hour dont it
:smt004 it sure does!
Numerology Explorer

NumbersCadet

Post by NumbersCadet » Thu May 23, 2013 10:25 am

The Pocket Numerologist Numerology App is incredibly awesome!!!

I've been using it for almost a week now and I've came to the conclusion that it is the best deal I ever had in years, regarding the ration between price and content.

If you have an Apple device and interested in numerology, don't think twice! Get it :D!

Here is a link to it:  https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/numerol ... 63505?mt=8
And a link to the makers of the app: http://codebringers.com/numerology/
Numerology Explorer

collaus

numerology

Post by collaus » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:25 am

software giving transposition of names to numbers is useful and timesaving.Software giving brief outline of the number additions and meanings also useful, but, without human input to actually 'read' the results there will always be much not picked up or correctly correlated. The ability to do this is why you pay a live numerologist to do your reading.
collaus

Return to “Numerology”