My numbers are 9 9 & 6 6 6 help please

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mojo

My numbers are 9 9 & 6 6 6 help please

Post by mojo » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:40 am

HI.
My soul urge and my life path are both 9.
My personality, quiescent self and destiny numbers are all 6 - yes 666! lol.
Anyway, what does this suggest about me? Is it too unbalanced?

I have been using my husband last name mostly for the past 10+ years and that changes my soul number to a 1 and my destiny to a 7. Is it better to keep using my husbands name perhaps?

I do feel the humantarian pull of the 9, but also I am passionate about art.  I have never been able to fully commit or succeed to either of these. Before I took on my husbands last name I was very passionate about helping others, but less so now.
I would love to be able to combine art and community work. I would also be happy if I could successfully achieve something in either of these fields. Some success in art & creativity or successfully be very useful in helping others - aid work, charity etc?

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:36 am

My number is 5. Please tell me about my future.

mojo

Post by mojo » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:08 am

If no one has any advise to share with me on this site, I would like some suggestions of where I can find a numerologist online who can help me with my specific numbers and above questions and not just send me a computer generated forecast.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:46 pm

PERSONAL INFO  IS NEEDED to answer your question in detail     full name at birth  first middle last   marriaged name   and date of birth    i am perplexed at your  dislike in computerized reports they are excellent in helping one firmiliarize  one with  all the numbers within a chart and how they wrok together   but yes we our able to help you here

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:55 pm

too unbalanced?  i would say no   your choice in life work  is on key     i would like to add  that your marriaged name  doesnt  change core energy  but can be seen as adding to it complementing it  as the folowing  explaines

the 7   stimulates your desire for knowledge. It helps you to specialize and to deepen your understanding of a particular subject. It helps you to focus.

encourages you to accumulate knowledge regarding the mysteries of life. It makes you a more analytical thinker.

You are better able to look below the surface of things. You don't take things at face value.

You may desire more time for private contemplation and meditation. This is a pull to spend more time alone.

With the  1 , you draw from yourself more strength and determination. You try to be more original, innovative, and independent. You value courage and the will to meet adversity head on.

You are more willing to lead, and less willing to follow. You are less easily influenced and intimidated. You are willing to stand alone and are better able to fight for what you think is right.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:58 pm

"My soul urge and my life path are both 9."

your life path number 9

You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world. You have great compassion and idealism. You are a utopian, and will spend your life trying to realize some aspect of your utopian dream, sacrificing money, time, and energy for a better world. It is in giving that you will find much satisfaction.

You have a broad outlook on life. You tend to see the big picture, rather than the minute details. You naturally attract people from all walks of life who can fit into your larger plans and take over the areas you find uninteresting. The person with a 9 Life Path is rarely prejudiced or accepts social biases of other people. Instead, they evaluate people on the basis of what they can do for the larger cause. They are the true egalitarian.

You are imaginative and creative, especially at harmoniously arranging the beauty already potential in the environment. These abilities can lead you into such fields as interior decorating, landscape art, and photography. But because of your strong social consciousness, you can be an effective politician, lawyer, judge, minister, teacher, healer, and environmentalist. Vocations that require self - sacrifice and have a clear social impact are common among 9s.

You are often disappointed by the realities of life: the shortcomings of others, or of yourself. Somehow, you don't want to accept the imperfections of the world, a feeling that drives you constantly to try to improve upon it. But rather than be satisfied with your efforts, and those of others, you relentlessly push on, striving for greater accomplishments. You are often unsatisfied with the results. In short, you lack the perspective that would otherwise make it possible for you to enjoy life more fully, and accept its natural limitations.

You have a controlled enthusiasm and the ability to finish what you start.

A key to your personality is the necessity of sacrifice. You have to learn to let go of material possessions and relationships, the inherent lesson being that holding on too tightly to anything causes pain.

Money comes to you through mysterious or unexpected ways: inheritance; the benevolence of someone who was inspired by your work; or a lucky investment.

Conversely, if you pursue money for its own sake, after giving up on your larger dreams, you're likely to find yourself empty-handed.

The most successful and satisfying road for a 9 is giving, sharing, and sacrificing for a larger goal without expecting anything in return. Your greatest chance at success is to tie your personal fortunes to an endeavor that makes the world a better place for others. Very often, this turns into a highly successful and lucrative enterprise, providing amply for you and your family. Your life rests on the axiom that the more you give, the bigger your reward.

You are romantic, but your love is more impersonal. You tend to be focused on your dreams.

When you are not in harmony with your true nature, you can fall to moodiness, or become aloof, and withdrawn. You can become timid, uncertain, and ungrateful, putting the blame for your troubles on others or the world. You have a gift for examining your life objectively, and at some distance. Be honest with yourself. By openly facing your shortcomings, as well as your strengths, you develop equilibrium. You are thus able to love and better understand yourself and all of life.

9 soul urge number vibration

You want to be of service to the world. Your deepest satisfaction comes from knowing that you have advanced the cause of humanity.

Your ideals are of the highest order. You are a perfectionist. You strive to make the world a utopia; to make each person's lot in life better; to become perfect yourself. One of your challenges in life is to strive toward your lofty goals and at the same time recognize the good you are doing.

You like and are fascinated by people from all walks of life. Human nature is a lifelong study for you. You are highly intuitive, but not an especially good judge of character. You are a bit naive, as well, thinking perhaps that all people have the same values as you.

You dream of having the resources to immediately relieve the suffering of others, whether it is economic, physical, or psychological.

You are gifted with a good mind and a great deal of wisdom, which makes you a natural teacher, counselor, or healer.

As much as you desire to be of service to others, you also crave fame and the approval of the masses. Much of the energy you expend in life is directed toward putting yourself before an audience, most often as a salesperson whose product provides some social good; as a philanthropist; or an artist.

You are attracted to the arts as a vocation, especially as an actor, photographer, or writer. But whatever your profession, any involvement in the arts, even as a hobby, will provide you with a deep and lasting satisfaction.

Secretly, you dream of having a big impact on the world. Others may see this as egotism, especially when you are still young. But your concern for others is genuine. You must apply yourself in this direction in order to become psychologically whole and personally satisfied.

Your vision is on the crowds of people, which can cause you to overlook the needs of those closest to you. You need personal love as well, but have a tendency to put your needs in the background. Still, you are a loving person, and only need to be reminded to direct and demonstrate that love to those nearby. If, however, you are focused exclusively on the masses, people will perceive you as distant and a bit aloof.

You are emotional, and sensitive. You can also be moody and critical. You have high expectations for yourself and others. This can cause you much anger when your expectations are unfulfilled. One of your most important life lessons is to forgive.

Because you are striving hard to attain high ideals, you may think of yourself as superior to others. Arrogance is a trap many 9s fall into. The danger is that arrogance cuts you off from the thing you love the most: people.

Your happiness and contentment are therefore highly dependant on the ease with which you are able to serve and influence mankind.

It is the paradox of your Heart's Desire that you receive by giving. Both your material success and spiritual satisfaction are made possible through service and sacrifice to others.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:39 pm

i would like to request name info      and to affirm date of birth  (may 26 1976)  in doing so i and others on this forum can guild you  to the answer you seek  after exploring the resources that we give if ,you still are in question   we can explore your needs and redirect if needed

Luna Madam

Maybe I know someone

Post by Luna Madam » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:26 am

Hej Enumero,  I am curently in India (come from Europe) and I did a chart on me with one guy, ex mathematician, family friend of a local friend who is.. like, amazing.

He is kind of bussy since he works part time, has more than 60 and doesn-t use computers, it is all hand written but maybe I try to help him enter the

computer world since I have never seen something like him, so different than the computer reports..., I am currently exploring it more.

I can share more when I find out more:)
Whether I shall be unfortunate, depends on others, whether shall I be unhappy, depends on me.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:37 am

yes please do

candy067

Post by candy067 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:40 am

mu no. is 6,plz tell my future also

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:58 am

candy the following date is given for your birthday  in site profile  dec 19  1996  if this is your true date of birth   the following  are two key numbers and there placement within your chart    first  your life path   11/2

You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people. You possess an inordinate amount of energy and intuition. There is so much going on in your psyche that you are often misunderstood early in life, making you shy and withdrawn. You have far more potential than you know.

You galvanize every situation you enter. You inspire people, but without your conscious effort. Energy seems to flow through you without your controlling it. This gives you both power and sometimes emotional turmoil.

You are a channel for information between the higher and the lower, between the realm of the archetype and the relative world. Ideas, thoughts, understanding, and insight -- all of these can come to you without your having to go through a rational thought process. There seems to be a bridge, or connection, between your conscious and unconscious realms, attuning you to a high level of intuition through which even psychic information can flow.

All of this amounts to a great capacity for invention. Many inventors, artists, religious leaders, prophets, and leading figures in history have had the 11 prominent in their chart.

Because you are so highly charged, you experience the consequences of a two-edged sword. You possess great abilities, but indulge in much self-reflection and self - criticism. You often feel highly self-conscious. You are aware on some level that you stand out. Even when you try to blend with your environment, you often feel conspicuous, alien, and out-of-place.

You are blessed with a message, or a specific role to play in life. But you must develop yourself sufficiently to take full advantage of that opportunity. Until that time, your inner development takes precedence over your ability to materialize the great undertaking you were chosen to perform. Consequently, 11s seem to develop slowly, but they simply have more to accomplish in their evolution than the average person. Thus, your real success does not usually begin until maturity, between the ages of 35 and 45, when you have progressed further along your path.

You may often be frustrated, largely because you have extremely high expectations of yourself. But these expectations can be unrealistic, and can prevent you from accomplishing anything. You can be very impractical, envisioning a skyscraper when all that was necessary was a two-story house.

You may also suffer from bouts of confusion and lack of direction. This gives rise to loss of confidence and the onset of deep depression. The cause of these emotional problems is your lack of understanding of your own sensitivity and potential. Your desire to achieve some great ambition is enormous. However, a lack of confidence in your own ability to realize this dream may cause you much frustration. You sense the enormous potential you possess, which requires equally enormous confidence in your ability to materialize your dream. Confidence is the key that unlocks your potential.

On a strictly physical level, you must protect your nervous system, which is inordinately vulnerable to stress because of your acute sensitivity. Depression is often the result of long periods of stress that have gone unrelieved. Seek out peaceful and harmonious environments, relaxing music, and follow a healthful diet in order to restore balance and peace.

As an 11 Life Path, you are a highly charged version of the 2 and possess many of the characteristics and talents of that number.

You can be extremely diplomatic and tactful. You are also patient and cooperative. You work well with groups and somehow find a way of creating harmony among diverse opinions. You enjoy music and poetry and require a harmonious environment. You have an eye for beauty and a fine sense of balance and rhythm. You have healing capabilities, especially in such fields as massage, acupuncture, physical therapy, and counseling.

You are a sensitive and passionate lover; your perceptiveness makes you aware of your partner's needs and desires, which you are able to fulfill with almost magical delicacy. However, when you feel you have been mistreated or jilted, you can react with devastating power, sometimes using personal criticisms vindictively.

You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor.

When you have found your niche in life and begun to realize your true potential, your rewards will more than compensate for your trials earlier in life.

the next is the 19 birthday ................ You are highly determined and yearn for independence. You tend to struggle to achieve the degree of self-sufficiency you desire, and may endure considerable frustration in your struggle for independence. The reason: your desire for independence is so strong is that it eclipses so many other balancing perspectives. As the poet John Donne said: "No man is an Island unto himself... We are all bits of the main." This is a central lesson in your life: to learn the difference between the dream of independence and the reality of interdependence.

Your challenge is to achieve a wider degree of perspective on yourself and others. Exchange ideas with others, lest you become insulated and isolated by your own perspective. This can become a kind of prison for you.

You can be highly stubborn, which emanates from fear. Try to see that all of life is but an ecosystem, a life cycle delicately balanced in such a way that everyone is supporting.

You are highly ambitious and have a strong drive for success and power. Although self-confident, you like to be encouraged. You are a hard worker and an important fixture in any enterprise in which you are involved. People are attracted to your deep commitment to your work, and the steadiness with which you do it.

You are a pioneer at heart; you are willing to take risks to get what you desire. As such, you are willing to change your environment often, and even enjoy doing so.

You are demonstrative in your affections and willing to sacrifice for others. You are highly idealistic, but if your ideals fail, you can become bitter and negative.

You are very sensitive, with many emotional ups and downs. You tend to find yourself in dramatic situations, yet you like to control your emotions in public and come off as if everything is under control.

With your determination and inventive and creative mind you have potential for achievement and financial reward!

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:12 am

luna   the amazing thing about  (numerology)  is one dosent have to be a mathematician,  to learn...apply and share the power that lies within  numbers   modren computers /algorrythms ect  has made this even simpler for everyone .... computer generated reports  are excellent for sharing this powerful tool given to us by the divine  .....in light and love

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:23 am

one  method i use in answering  questions  is  i have a collection of 35 are so numerology books in my personal libary  i refer to these as the oracles ...the answers to all ours questions can be answered within the pages of these books ....... each person who has been activitied to help others see the light do it in different ways   .....  i   pick the pages   to use according to where the spirit leads me  ...  reading done in person  completely different

enumero123

orum

Post by enumero123 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:50 am

I CAN SAY THAT this forum is full of good people that can help all having a different way of sharing ....  and the software can be a portal  (tools) to opening doors..enlightenment  conection to divine source energy .....  its been a blessing for me

Kalidasa

@enumero123

Post by Kalidasa » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:53 am

Hi enumero123,

Do you use Chaldean or Pythagorean system?  I think that Chaldean is more accurate, do you agree?  Or do you use one system for some kind of readings, and the other for other kinds?
Blessed be!

Return to “Numerology”