WHAT DOES 2 LIFE LINES ON A PALM MEAN??

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

leopig

WHAT DOES 2 LIFE LINES ON A PALM MEAN??

Post by leopig » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:20 pm

IF there are 2 life lines ,tat are joined tightly at the start,1 outer ,1 inner nearer to thumb, which is the ACTUAL LIFE LINE? If the outer lifeline is very long, the inner one is very short, but both are clear .What it means?The person has 2 lifes???? Anyone know the answer can kindly reply.Thanks!!

Crissangel

2 life lines....

Post by Crissangel » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:15 pm

Its good to have 2 life lines.... It means This person has a bless life. Where there is 2 life lines, even if he or she is sick or accident... usually will have a quick recovery. Somehow it strengthen your life. During your 2 life line period.
(^_^) Wish everyone to be happy...

Neo

Post by Neo » Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:05 pm

Yes, the above statement is true, but it is also noted that a person with two life line has two completely different character,(ie two extremes), also such a person do experiance a completely blessed and cursed life in two different period of his/her life.
          But altogether it is rare and good to have two life lines.

MysticalMoose

Post by MysticalMoose » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:31 pm

I am not expert in palmistry but I find in fascinating. My 9yr old daughter has a double lifeline on both hands. I hope very much that she has a blessed life. I know that she is very spiritual & has mediumistic capabilities. In this case she must indeed be blessed!  :)
Love & Blessings
MysticalMoose xx

Pravin Kumar

Two life lines

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:26 am

Dear Friends,

A person having two life lines is a blessing. It means he has a life like a cat . Cat has nine lives. I have it and have escaped 4 certain Deaths. I have never across anyone having two life lines to be cursed anyway. It is the best indication in the hand. Such a person enjoys good health, good recovery powers. If such a person is in a bus or train or plane and there is problem in the bus or train or plain which lead to accident the chances are due to this persons presence the danger maybe averted too. I had this personal experience many times.

It is one of the best signs. in the hand. Yes the person maybe spiritual for he is protected by HIM.

Pravin Kumar.

reichild

Post by reichild » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:35 am

Hello Pravin Kumar,  :smt006  i also have a shorter line nxt to my life line closer to my thumb is that a double life-line also?

My hand scan is here in a post too if you wouldn't mind looking when you have time  :) also any1 else who reads palms thanks
reichild
rechild

Pravin Kumar

Double Life Line

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:52 pm

Dear Friend,

Double life line should be nearer the original life line so that it strengthens the original life line.  This will act as sister line to the original life line and u will feel the qualities of double life line which I described. The line u described could be the influence line of some person who is close to u like  ur mom or dad or boy friend or husband etc. etc.

I do not see ur hand print here.

Pravin Kumar.

reichild

Post by reichild » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:50 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:
I do not see ur hand print here
sorry it is in the reading forum here:

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=21718

thankyou
rechild

rahulbanerji

Two life lines.

Post by rahulbanerji » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:14 pm

Two life lines are a very good sign as Pravinji said. It gives an internal strenght to the native.... but the inner life line should not cut or touch the outer line as the progress. That would be bad for personal safety.
Any comments,
Rahul Banerji

rahulbanerji

Two life lines

Post by rahulbanerji » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:50 pm

After replying to you today I saw the scanned prints of your palm in page 2. The right imprint is not very clear... but it is a case of a sort of break of life line around age forty +- 5 years. It shows a new better life from then. Both the lines are overlapping, which is a good indication.
I had seen this sign in a.. someone before. He had a miraculous escape from accidental danger and led a better life after that. Sometimes these people are accident prone.
Again as a corrolary to this theory ( as you have in theorems) we could take this second life s a fate line which gives correct indications too.
Around 28 years you certainly had or will have a total change of environment, where the later environment was much better.
Rahul Banerji

People replying to this may kindly include the above written by me for my reference.

happi

Post by happi » Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:28 am

if u show me pic i will let u know the real truth. above coments are true but there is one more thing to note in this case. to do that i need to see a pic of ur palm.

Green

Post by Green » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:16 am

I have 2 life lines too (In fact, I'm joining this forum because I want to ask about it), I'm novice about palmistry so it seems kinda weird.
They're on the left hand. My mother says I was originally left-handed, but I was forced by kindergarten teacher to use right hand so I'm right handed 'till now. So... is it in the right (correct) side of my hand?

Neo said that the person experiance a completely blessed and cursed life in two different period of his/her life, is that true? Coz If that's so, I'm very sure I'm having the cursed one of my life, sigh. Can anyone please read what's the meaning of my double line? (if there's any means)

One line (inside one) is touching the head line and the outer one is shorter but it's the one supposedly joins to the line that connects to your wrist, but it breaks off just at the point the inside one begins.

The two life lines are separated pretty far.

I do can heal people by massaging/ touching them, and pretty often miraculously avoid accidents, a lot of them, lol

I will deeply appreciate if you're answering this

MysticRiver

Post by MysticRiver » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:20 am

Pravinji confirmed that I have two life lines and he mentioned that it's a sign of protection. I have been in harms way many times and have come out safe.

It's almost like if im somewhere where there were known threats, I was safe all the times.

icedcake

Post by icedcake » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:15 pm

It means a strong will
yay 2nd post from me

Return to “Palmistry”