Looking for others with life path 33

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

JoshuaR

Looking for others with life path 33

Post by JoshuaR » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:55 pm

Thanks for coming in, i guess i got your attention.  :smt006

As you see i am looking for people with life path 33.
But why? well i am looking for personal growth,
I am young, and i want to learn from people "just like me".

Are you not a 33? feel free to jump in the conversation,
all questions and comments are welcome.

Do not think i am looking for recognition, for my ego.
I'm just trying to prepare for what i might be,
for i want to be what i can be.

I have been alone on my quest for a long time,
and i am now looking asking anybody who can help for help.

Below i will list a few key-questions, which i am asking myself:

- I do not work, i do not go to school. * This is a trap for me, if i get financial problems i will end up being to busy trying to survive rather then be able to do what i would like to.

- I have applied for the freemasons, and they had put me in a special procedure. (Some say they never seen this happen before). I am looking for self improvement, but is that the right place for me? (No flaming please i have seen my fair share of conpsiracy stuff on them)

- All the numerology predictions on the life path 33 are correct when i compare them to my life. Now i want to keep them possitve, and try to get the vibration in full force. Any tips on that?

- I must put personal ambition aside? Why?

First experience when i discovered my life path:
This was intense, very intense.
I felt a weird energy going through me,
some might call it a divine energy of entering,
unlocking who i am, understand what i am.
This energy would go on for minutes, and it felt AMAZING.

Activity at the crown of the head: Tingling, itching, prickly, crawling sensations along the scalp and/or down the spine (source: http://www.sunfell.com/symptoms.htm)

Now, is there anybody who shares something like this?
(I still feel small bursts of energy sometimes, mostly when i am feeding my knowledge on my life path or while i am wrighting this.)

And for the final, my experiences in life:
I am not going to tell you these, for it is the past.
I have been in a lot of different sub-cultures (in The Netherlands)
experiencing how others experience life.

I have seen nice things, but mostly bad things in this world,
which makes me actually frown upon the ways of current society.
It is full of sinning (don't get me wrong, i also sometimes sin, but i believe sinning makes you immoral)

Thanks for reading, i might add more, or remove some.
And just repeating it; Feel free to ask me anything.

Joshua

JoshuaR

Post by JoshuaR » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:15 pm

Just noticed i made the 1122th topic in this board.

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/578/hmmn.png

Vrillin

Post by Vrillin » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:55 am

Note that the name you have selected for yourself is a 29/11/2, was this subconsciousness?  Also in your membership profile I looked at your birthdate:

August 3, 1993 = 8,3,22/4

Notice the year containing a master number "22". The number 22 is a Master Builder phase at the end of your life.  Another factor to be considered:

August = 8
Date of Birth = 3

8+3 = 11/2

This is considered to be known as the attitude number.  Master of Manifestation.  You have all the numbers to complete the triangle of enlightenment.  Very interesting destiny.  However when you reduce the 22 you get 8+3+4 = 15/6.  The 33 is a power number in your numerology but not the main influence as per reduction.

The Attitude # is also your first pinnacle.  Be aware of your four challenges especially your last challenge which creates an imbalance because you also have a 22/4 final life cycle.  If you fail to balance your final life period you may incur a 13/4 karmic debt.

JoshuaR

Post by JoshuaR » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:26 pm

I didn't choose the name on purpose, at least not on purpose so it would be 29/11/2. Thanks for noticing.

I also find it interesting how you are 33 years old and teaching this to me.

I will remember to watch out for my challenges by reading them each day, thanks.

I believe the triangle of enlightment is very important in freemasonry, i should really get a brother who is into numerology to check some things out..

Obscuredwonder84

Post by Obscuredwonder84 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:11 am

:smt006  I'm a 33. I don't know anything about it. I do feel something inside that feels different than others. Any one who knows about life path #'s let me know more. Thanks!

JoshuaR

Post by JoshuaR » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:14 pm

Obscuredwonder84 wrote::smt006  I'm a 33. I don't know anything about it. I do feel something inside that feels different than others. Any one who knows about life path #'s let me know more. Thanks!
There are a lot of sites that give you numerology life path readings:
Try the following:

http://seventhlifepath.com/numerology/l ... number-33/

http://www.alizons-psychic-secrets.com/ ... gy-33.html

Ofcourse, you can always google lifepath 33,
Since i have found out about my lifepath (like a year today)
I am still looking for more on this number.

And i have that in common with you, i also always felt like i had something different inside me.

Do you know anything about souls, or the spirit world?

Sundraw

Post by Sundraw » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:08 am

Hey Joshua,

Just thought you might be interested to know about a famous person who had Life Path 33 and who changed the world forever - it's Vladimir Lenin, the leader of Communist revolution in Russia.

Master Numbers like 33 have a great potential but it doen't mean that it will be developed for you automatically.

Vrillin

Post by Vrillin » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:44 pm

Obscuredwonder84 wrote::smt006  I'm a 33. I don't know anything about it. I do feel something inside that feels different than others. Any one who knows about life path #'s let me know more. Thanks!
Joined & posted this comment:

March 11, 2012
4 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 11/2

Note the 11th day which in a birth date is a core number also known as the physic number.

Vrillin

Post by Vrillin » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:29 pm

JoshuaR wrote:I didn't choose the name on purpose, at least not on purpose so it would be 29/11/2. Thanks for noticing.

I also find it interesting how you are 33 years old and teaching this to me.

I will remember to watch out for my challenges by reading them each day, thanks.

I believe the triangle of enlightenment is very important in freemasonry, i should really get a brother who is into numerology to check some things out..
The triangle of enlightenment is very important but more so if you want soul advancement to the 4th density.  And yes it is funny that I happen to be 33 years old, however that number has little to do on how I teach since the it is only one single master number.  The number 33 is a powerful number but if you want to be enlightened you need more than the number 33 in your energy manifestation matrix pattern.

Since we are talking 3rd density language in relation to numerology I might as well reveal my own numbers using the Pythagorean reduction method of calculations:

Real Name = 74/11/2 (master #)
Date = Oct 21, 1978 = 29/11/2 (master #)

Soul Urge = 34/7 in full reduction 16/7 (karmic debt)
Personality = 40/4 in full reduction 13/4 (karmic debt)

Birth-date: 21/3

Rational Thinking: 33/6 (in full reduction 6) (master # in the power total)
Maturity: 11 + 11 = 22/4 (master #)

Know that I am an old soul in a young/early mid aged body with ever increasingly communication with the creator.  My focus has strengthened, my discipline is being worked upon, & knowledge has been & will continue to grow.
Ad deduc Per alii

sdcool1234

8-22-1983 I DID IT THE EASY WAY WITH AN ONLINE CALCULATOR HAHA

Post by sdcool1234 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:48 pm

HELLO JOSHUA... MY FELLOW LIFE PATH #33 ... I SAW YOU ON ANOTHER SITE BUT IT HAD BEEN CLOSE OR SOMETHING... SO GO AHEAD AND CHECK BIRTHDAY

AUGUST 22,1983

AND I USED A CALCULATOR SAID MY CYCLES WERE

8/22/3

I KNOW THE FEELING YOU GOT WITH THE TINGLES IT HAPPENED TO ME THEN MY HEAD WENT CLEAR THEN I FELT LIKE " OH YEAH BABY " THEN IT WAS GONE... REALITY SUCKS SOMETIMES... I HAVEN'T  LIVED A REAL HIGH CLASS LIFE EITHER... I AM JUST LOST.. LOST AND STICK... JOSHUA I HAVE 2 KIDS LIVE IN THE US AND HOPE YOU GET THIS MY EYES TEAR... THIS ENTIRE TIME I THOUGHT IBWAS OFF IN DREAM LAND I HAVE ALWAYS SEEN DARK FLYING THINGS THE OTHER NIGHT IT WAS GOING IN A CLOCKWISE CIRCLES OVER MY HEAD 3 TIMES THEN PINNED ME DOWN I COULDN'T MOVE OR YELL EVENTHOUGHT I TRIED... THINGS LIKE THIS ARE GETTING MIRE INTENSE AND FREQUENT I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY AND I WOULD IGNORE IT PRETEND IT WASN'T THERE BECAUSE IF I ACKNOWLEDGED IT IT WOULD MAKE IT REAL...I LITERALLY JUST FOUND OUT I WAS A 33 FOUND YOU AND MY MIND IS CRAZY... FUNNY THING  ABOUT IT IS I HAVE THE ABSOLUTE WORSE MEMORY IN THE WORLD.. KINDA BEEN GOING THREW AN EXTREMELY "SEXUAL" KICK AS WELL... NOT LIKE PARTNERS OR EVEN THE ACT OF BUT SEEKING KNOWLEDGE... OH DO YOU HAVE LIKE JUSTBTHE CRAZYEST STRANGE BAD LUCK? LIKE IF A PINEAPPLE  WAS GOING TO LEARN TO FLY IT WOULD RUN OUTTA GAS AND CRASH ON YOUR BIG TOE.... HAHA RIGHT AFTER YOU JUST POLISHED THEM..... WELL I MEAN IF YOU WERE A WOMAN AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE... I SPOKE TO A GUY ON A SOCIAL NETWORK SITE CALLED MEET ME FROM THE NETHERLANDS OR HOLLAND WHICH I DIDN'T KNOW WAS THE SAME BUT I SAID SOMETHING ODD IN ATTEMPTS TO HIDE IT...I AM SURE I SOUND LIKE A NUT BUT I HOPE WE CHAT..

TarotByTara

Post by TarotByTara » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:11 pm

I'm a 22.  Never met a 33 though.  Pretty rare to find someone with that life path number.
Link edited

Post by 33 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:30 am

:)

MIKEIVVI

Post by MIKEIVVI » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:38 pm

Hey Joshua.. Im not sure if you still visit this site anymore..I also have a life path lf 33/6 but, I have a soul urge of 11 aswell.. Care to share more of your experiences? I'd gladly share mines :)

S4ndy

Post by S4ndy » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:17 am

Hi,

Iam very sceptical to this of nature.. But at the same time (It have been worst the last months) Something is effecting me, but what i dont know.. It is something so strong that i cant just think its my brain again(Like i have done many years)

But maybe you could guide me somehow?

I was born 3/3-88(3am) and also 3 days later than i was suppossed to, so it is a lot of the number 3 in my life...

But the last months i have felt an big urge to help people/animals, i started understanding people much better, understand their energy much better, it is like i have grown 10years in 1 :)  

I have a lot more i could tell you, but i dont want you to think i am mad :p

So what do you guys think? You have any ideas?
I know it has something to do with 3.. But i dont know what 3 can mean or anything, so thanks for your help! <3

S4ndy

Post by S4ndy » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:34 am

How does i find my life path number?
I know it has something to do with 3.. But i dont know what 3 can mean or anything, so thanks for your help! <3

Return to “Numerology”