just awakening

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

karolinkush

just awakening

Post by karolinkush » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:26 pm

hi
i have written a little about my story in the introductions forum. as it is written there i have done a long way in my spiritual development, but it is just the beginning and i have to learn a lot . i need guidance, direction, i would like to know what is my best talent, where should i put all my energy, maybe even what is my purpose here and what should i invest my work and time to. i want to help people, i want to make use of my intuition, sensivity to the energies, i thought even of making this my career. can someone help me with that? my date of birth 29 dec 1977 .
and just one more small,silly request...there is this someone that i like a lot, but he is a good friend of my dead husband (its been three years) his name is Guy (3 nov 1971) . Is there something from his side (my intuition tells me that there is) should i do anything, risk our friendship? should i make the first move, would i be rejected? this seems so stupid after my first paragraph but you know...everybody needs love (especially lonely widows   )
thank you guys in advance
sending love and light
karolina

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: just awakening

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:02 am

karolinkush wrote:hi
i have written a little about my story in the introductions forum. as it is written there i have done a long way in my spiritual development, but it is just the beginning and i have to learn a lot . i need guidance, direction, i would like to know what is my best talent, where should i put all my energy, maybe even what is my purpose here and what should i invest my work and time to. i want to help people, i want to make use of my intuition, sensivity to the energies, i thought even of making this my career. can someone help me with that? my date of birth 29 dec 1977 .
and just one more small,silly request...there is this someone that i like a lot, but he is a good friend of my dead husband (its been three years) his name is Guy (3 nov 1971) . Is there something from his side (my intuition tells me that there is) should i do anything, risk our friendship? should i make the first move, would i be rejected? this seems so stupid after my first paragraph but you know...everybody needs love (especially lonely widows   )
thank you guys in advance
sending love and light
karolina
Welcome Karolina,

Because I only have limited space, time and energy available to me to devote to any particular reading, some of your questions will need to wait for later readings in order to be properly addressed. None of your questions are small or silly, but the one which you had about Guy is I am afraid one of those almost unanswerable ones.

This is especially because to be able to read Guy directly with regards to what his intentions towards you are, I would need to give you a third party reading, which I am not allowed to do under the forum rules. I seriously doubt that he already knows about us, and would be willing to become a registered member to discuss his love life on a public forum. A third party reading BTW is defined as one which is about any other person than the one who requested it (in this case: you)

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424
12. Please do not ask for readings for others or third party readings as this is strictly against Mystic Board’s policies. Instead ask the person to join Mystic Board themselves, once they have contributed to the community by posting and introducing themselves they are much more likely to receive a successful reading in return.
Identifying your particular psychic and/or intuitive strengths cannot also be easily done through a reading. One of the best ways I know of doing this is for you to join and attend a weekly psychic development group in your local area, under the guidance and supervision of a knowledgeable and reputable practicing psychic. Sitting in such a group or circle on a regular basis with other students who are similarly developing their own unique abilities will provide you with the feedback you need to sort out what is genuine intuitive information, what is only the product of your own vivid imagination, and what is purely wishful thinking.

This is called DISCERNMENT. It is just as important as you gradually and safely developing greater SENSITIVITY. If you are presently unable to locate such a group, you may already have got some clues by examining the ways in which these impressions have come to you so far.

Do you receive loud thoughts in your head (clairaudience)?

Do you get strong visual images in your mind's eye (clairvoyance)? Do you get strong feelings that cannot be physically or logically explained (clairsentience)?

Do you just know something without being able to explain how you know it (psychic intuition)?  

Have you ever accurately predicted the future (psychic prophecy)?

Have you ever relieved or wanted to relieve the suffering of others using either the energy in your own hands coming through you from Spirit (contact healing), or long distance by the use of visualization and/or prayer (distance or absent healing)?

Have you ever been contacted by or seen or heard spirits of the deceased (mediumship)?

Generally we are stronger from birth in one or two of these spiritual abilities. Yes the others can be made stronger over time by the right teacher, but you probably will never be a psychic superstar in them.
I want to help people
That is the only right reason for you consciously deciding to further develop your abilities. If you were doing it or any other reason than this, I would advise you to stop and do something else instead. The bad karma for the misuse or abuse of your psychic abilities is too terrible and upsetting to be comfortably discussed here.
i want to make use of my intuition, sensitivity to the energies
That is an important point. You must consciously want and decide to do this spiritual work or labor of love, if it is to effectively and safely do its healing "magic" in the lives of others who come to you for this specialized form of help and spiritual support. The question to be answered in your development group is as to whether or not the gift of psychic intuition is one of your strongest abilities. If not, then you my excel at other skills in its place. If you do discover in your group that intuition is further don the list of your greatest strengths, it still my be useful to support those which are near the top.  Please do not feel hurt and useless if psychic intuition is not in the top two on your list. It may be, but then it equally might not.
There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work. Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues and to still another the interpretation of tongues. All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines.

1 Corinthians 12 (NIV)

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=NIV

i thought even of making this my career.

That my become possible and economical viable in the future, but please one thing at a time. Work on developing your skills to a point where they become relatively effortless and much more reliable before considering making your entire weekly income out of it.

Whatever happens from now on with your development, and whatever you decide, be true to yourself and to your gifts. Why be a second or third rate imitation or carbon copy of some other psychic you look up to as an example, when you can be a first rate example of what you are capable of if you love yourself enough to show the same high level of compassion to yourself, as you often give freely to others around you.

Love, Light and Peace to you and your entire family, from me and mine.

EoT Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”