Tips to quit smoking

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Barryel

Tips to quit smoking

Post by Barryel » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:01 am

Hi All,
Smoking is injuries to health and we must avoid smoking for a healthier life. Some effective tips to quit smoking:
Do consult your doctor and follow his advice,
Keep your teeth clean,
Make your quit day special,
Put money you would spend on cigarettes in a saving box and plan for a treat tomorrow,
Avoid going to places where you might find smokers,
Do start exercise and try to be regular.

Trent

Post by Trent » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:12 pm

First of all you have to addict for any other thing that will be help you a lot to quit the smoking and
2nd thing is your commitment to quit the smoking really count a lot.

Sidney

Post by Sidney » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:14 pm

Smoking is very bad habit but it is possible to quit. By the use of chew gum you can easily quit and prevent from different heart diseases.

pinkym

Quit Smoking with the help of Nicorette.

Post by pinkym » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:25 am

Hi,

I use to think, how can a person quit smoking when it's such an important part of your life? In fact it's more than a habit. It's a friend who comforts you when you are lonely or upset. It's a comfort to you in the middle of a cold dark night.
 
But when it comes to your health and screws you and that time I realized that I should quit smoking.
I really appreciate your post, I will just share you my story of quit smoking,

I gave up smoking last year and that was with the help of Nicorette Gum and its 12 Week Nicotine Replacement Therapy.

My willpower and their Motivational Tips have helped me today to quit smoking and I am very Thankful to them for their support....

I would recommend to all my friends who ever is willing to quit and need some advice Nicorette is the best option.

Thanks and Cheers...
Pinky

DustinM

Post by DustinM » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:35 am

Smoking is injurious to health and it may cause many harmful diseases such as mouth cancer,throat cancer or lungs cancer.So you can quit it by the help of different anti-smoke products available in the market like nicotine gums,nicotine tablets or nicotine patches.In my opinion nicotine patches are the most effective.

smith joe

Post by smith joe » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:00 am

DustinM wrote:Smoking is injurious to health and it may cause many harmful diseases such as mouth cancer,throat cancer or lungs cancer.So you can quit it by the help of different anti-smoke products available in the market like nicotine gums,nicotine tablets or nicotine patches.In my opinion nicotine patches are the most effective.

Yes I will totally agree of your post.Smoking has really very bad impression to your body physiques and mind.It is really important to stay away from it.This way you can stay away from many several diseases.

Lacy

Post by Lacy » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:25 am

Its to difficult to quit smoke but hard work is everything i want to share some tips for quit smoking under as.
Put money you would spend on cigarettes in a saving box and plan for a treat tomorrow,
Avoid going to places where you might find smokers,
Do start exercise and try to be regular.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:39 pm

I am a chain smoker. And I want to give it up. Thank you. I will try to follow them.

Return to “Health And Beauty”