Reading request

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SAG007

Reading request

Post by SAG007 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:46 pm

I would really appreciate if u could spare a little bit of your time for me.I want a reading on my career & marriage/relationships i.e would they be successful?

BTW,do you need any other details like name,DOB etc?If so,just let me know.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Please provide me with the following information........

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:40 pm

For the purposes of this reading, I feel that we need to focus exclusively this time on your career and job opportunities during the next six months commonly thought to be covered by a reading of the type given by me on this forum.

Please therefore provide the following information so that I can provide you with a reading which although it probably cannot make any absolute predictions with regards to your employment situation for the rest of this year, could over the longer term potentially help you to decide which general career direction to take, as well as hopefully giving you some indication as to which career area it is felt that you are more likely to be successful (and which could provide you with a more than adequate regular income in order to finance your needs).

1. Please confirm that your DOB as displayed in your forum profile is indeed correct.

2. What type of job/career are you interested in trying next?

3. In what school subjects did you get the highest marks?

4. What relevant job experience have you previously had, which could better suit you for or be an advantage to you in your chosen job/career?

5. Are you currently unemployed, or still studying?

6. Only if the answer to question 5 is NO, what type of job are you doing now?

7. What is the relative availability of the sort of job which you are presently looking for in your local area?

8. Are you both able and willing to travel or commute to other areas if necessary, if it means that you can have the job?

I will watch out for your response to these questions, and get back to you as soon as possible with a numerology life path reading. Please be aware that I am probably living in a completely different time zone from you when calculating any delay, and that Thursdays are my regular weekly day off from giving readings.

Regards 2U,

EoT (male)  :smt006

PS: I just discovered when looking around the other reading boards the following relevant information and thread, which basically answers questions 5 and 6 for me ahead of your reply.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 682#298682

SAG007

Re: Please provide me with the following information........

Post by SAG007 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:24 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:For the purposes of this reading, I feel that we need to focus exclusively this time on your career and job opportunities during the next six months commonly thought to be covered by a reading of the type given by me on this forum.

Please therefore provide the following information so that I can provide you with a reading which although it probably cannot make any absolute predictions with regards to your employment situation for the rest of this year, could over the longer term potentially help you to decide which general career direction to take, as well as hopefully giving you some indication as to which career area it is felt that you are more likely to be successful (and which could provide you with a more than adequate regular income in order to finance your needs).

1. Please confirm that your DOB as displayed in your forum profile is indeed correct.

2. What type of job/career are you interested in trying next?

3. In what school subjects did you get the highest marks?

4. What relevant job experience have you previously had, which could better suit you for or be an advantage to you in your chosen job/career?

5. Are you currently unemployed, or still studying?

6. Only if the answer to question 5 is NO, what type of job are you doing now?

7. What is the relative availability of the sort of job which you are presently looking for in your local area?

8. Are you both able and willing to travel or commute to other areas if necessary, if it means that you can have the job?

I will watch out for your response to these questions, and get back to you as soon as possible with a numerology life path reading. Please be aware that I am probably living in a completely different time zone from you when calculating any delay, and that Thursdays are my regular weekly day off from giving readings.

Regards 2U,

EoT (male)  :smt006

PS: I just discovered when looking around the other reading boards the following relevant information and thread, which basically answers questions 5 and 6 for me ahead of your reply.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 682#298682
Thanks EOT for your response.Here are the answers
1.Correct

2.Business/Management/Marketing related.I have a degree in homeopathy as well but I'm not interested in practicing it.

3.English & Mathematics but I've been crap at Maths in higher classes but still good at English.

4.English Language/Business Communication Teacher though I'm not doing it anymore.

5.Unemployed

6.Studying

7.Not plenty of those r available but I can move to somewhere else for better oppurtunities

8.Yes
Last edited by SAG007 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Life Path Number 8 - Natural born leader, executive, pathfinder or trailblazer

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:01 am

Thanking you for your co-operation and lightning quick response to my questions (of which there were many more than I had realised that there were when I typed it).

(3) + (7) + (1 +9 +8 +7) = 35

3 + 5 = 8

Your date of birth of July 3rd 1987 using basic numerology gives you a Life Path Number of EIGHT.

Your life path number (LPN) is believed to be one of the best and most reliable indicators of your most likely personality strengths and weaknesses at the exact moment of your birth. It also provides some useful clues with regards to determining your major life challenges, or reason or purpose for being alive on Earth in your current body. Instead of doing a lengthy and highly detailed character analysis of your entire personality now that you are 24 years older, I will focus exclusively on what is felt to be important or relevant to answering your career question.

Because each of us are individuals and are therefore effectively unique, not all of the characteristics listed for the average LPN 8 person will necessarily apply to you. Also because much has happened to you in terms of your life experience over 24 years, these may not all apply when you are now an adult. In some cases and for one of many different reasons, your expected personality now might not even bear any resemblance to what it was at your birth.

People with a Life Path 8 are natural born leaders or pathfinders or trailblazers for others. If your Life Path is an 8 you are likely to be very ambitious, performance driven and goal oriented. You have strong organisational skills and and a broad and optimistic vision of what the future is likely to be, which could immediately make you successful in a business (either as a boss to others, or self employed).

You thrive on hard work and consume large amounts of physical, mental and emotional energy, and more than any other Life Path number have a definite tendency towards becoming a workaholic. You are likely to be skilled in managing money (both your clients and your own), and your particularly strong work ethic or nose to the grindstone highly practical approach to overcoming your work challenges makes it possible for you to acquire significant material wealth (if that attracts you).

This dogged pursuit of material gains can pose dangers for the unwary and inexperienced young person, including you being more prone than most to become unscrupulous in your efforts to make more and more money (much more than you will ever need to be able to live reasonably comfortably and pay your bills), and as a result neglect your relationships with family and friends frequently at the sacrifice of your moral values and spiritual beliefs.

You are quite a good judge of character and you attract just the right types of people to work with you toward manifesting or making real your vision. This makes you a born administrator or executive, and one who is likely to achieve a high degree of success in the business or political arena. You have an urgent, burning need for success, and a strong desire to be formally as well as financially recognised for your many significant achievements in such diverse areas as these undoubtedly are.

Because you consider your personal standing and reputation in the business community to be very important, you may be sorely tempted to live well above your means. You should also pay special attention to telling and showing your loved ones that you genuinely care deeply for and support them 100% in what feels important to them – being a good provider and the main breadwinner or source of regular income isn’t the only way of achieving this goal.

Career Choices:

Good career choices for a Life Path 8 are politics, business, real estate, finance, law, archaeology, judge, or author. Any career requiring good organisational skills or that puts you in a position of authority and increased responsibility would potentially be a good choice.

This is of course if you do not in the mean time allow your LPN 8 tendency to perfectionism and towards becoming a workaholic make you neglect what values and people are most important in your life.

Also take special care of your health while you are still unemployed, as statistics suggest that the longer you are out of a job, the less needed and self confident you feel, and therefore the less likely you are to do healthy things and observe healthy habits (including visiting your doctor if you have any unexplained symptoms which are worrying you, and which do not respond to normal self treatment and OTC medication after a reasonable trial period).

Hoping that these insights which come out of this numerology life path reading when used in combination with information from other non intuitive sources will be helpful to you in deciding what career direction you should take. Enlist the help of a professional career guidance officer with the positive intention to give you the maximum possible advantage over those people who are competing for the same job as you are at the time.

Wishing you every success and happiness (in your own terms) in getting the job which is right for you, as well as for your specific personality type, ambitions and dreams.

EoT Image

SAG007

Re: Life Path Number 8 - Natural born leader, executive, pathfinder or trailblazer

Post by SAG007 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:49 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:Thanking you for your co-operation and lightning quick response to my questions (of which there were many more than I had realised that there were when I typed it).

(3) + (7) + (1 +9 +8 +7) = 35

3 + 5 = 8

Your date of birth of July 3rd 1987 using basic numerology gives you a Life Path Number of EIGHT.

Your life path number (LPN) is believed to be one of the best and most reliable indicators of your most likely personality strengths and weaknesses at the exact moment of your birth. It also provides some useful clues with regards to determining your major life challenges, or reason or purpose for being alive on Earth in your current body. Instead of doing a lengthy and highly detailed character analysis of your entire personality now that you are 24 years older, I will focus exclusively on what is felt to be important or relevant to answering your career question.

Because each of us are individuals and are therefore effectively unique, not all of the characteristics listed for the average LPN 8 person will necessarily apply to you. Also because much has happened to you in terms of your life experience over 24 years, these may not all apply when you are now an adult. In some cases and for one of many different reasons, your expected personality now might not even bear any resemblance to what it was at your birth.

People with a Life Path 8 are natural born leaders or pathfinders or trailblazers for others. If your Life Path is an 8 you are likely to be very ambitious, performance driven and goal oriented. You have strong organisational skills and and a broad and optimistic vision of what the future is likely to be, which could immediately make you successful in a business (either as a boss to others, or self employed).

You thrive on hard work and consume large amounts of physical, mental and emotional energy, and more than any other Life Path number have a definite tendency towards becoming a workaholic. You are likely to be skilled in managing money (both your clients and your own), and your particularly strong work ethic or nose to the grindstone highly practical approach to overcoming your work challenges makes it possible for you to acquire significant material wealth (if that attracts you).

This dogged pursuit of material gains can pose dangers for the unwary and inexperienced young person, including you being more prone than most to become unscrupulous in your efforts to make more and more money (much more than you will ever need to be able to live reasonably comfortably and pay your bills), and as a result neglect your relationships with family and friends frequently at the sacrifice of your moral values and spiritual beliefs.

You are quite a good judge of character and you attract just the right types of people to work with you toward manifesting or making real your vision. This makes you a born administrator or executive, and one who is likely to achieve a high degree of success in the business or political arena. You have an urgent, burning need for success, and a strong desire to be formally as well as financially recognised for your many significant achievements in such diverse areas as these undoubtedly are.

Because you consider your personal standing and reputation in the business community to be very important, you may be sorely tempted to live well above your means. You should also pay special attention to telling and showing your loved ones that you genuinely care deeply for and support them 100% in what feels important to them – being a good provider and the main breadwinner or source of regular income isn’t the only way of achieving this goal.

Career Choices:

Good career choices for a Life Path 8 are politics, business, real estate, finance, law, archaeology, judge, or author. Any career requiring good organisational skills or that puts you in a position of authority and increased responsibility would potentially be a good choice.

This is of course if you do not in the mean time allow your LPN 8 tendency to perfectionism and towards becoming a workaholic make you neglect what values and people are most important in your life.

Also take special care of your health while you are still unemployed, as statistics suggest that the longer you are out of a job, the less needed and self confident you feel, and therefore the less likely you are to do healthy things and observe healthy habits (including visiting your doctor if you have any unexplained symptoms which are worrying you, and which do not respond to normal self treatment and OTC medication after a reasonable trial period).

Hoping that these insights which come out of this numerology life path reading when used in combination with information from other non intuitive sources will be helpful to you in deciding what career direction you should take. Enlist the help of a professional career guidance officer with the positive intention to give you the maximum possible advantage over those people who are competing for the same job as you are at the time.

Wishing you every success and happiness (in your own terms) in getting the job which is right for you, as well as for your specific personality type, ambitions and dreams.

EoT Image
Thanks EOT, much of what you've writen is true.When a famous palmist read my hand an year or so ago, he had aso advised me to to do MBA, that is try my luck in Management/Business.But unfortunately,that professional career guidance thing hardly exists in the country I'm from.

I'm grateful to you for spending some of your precious time to do calculations & reading for me.May God Almighty always keep you happy & healthy!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:30 pm

You are very welcome for the reading, and it appears that the palmist and myself are in complete agreement that this is the optimum career direction for you to take.

Sorry to hear that the career guidance services which we often tend to take for granted in Australia are not equally available in your location.

Do you have any other alternate points of contact in the local business community which you could consult in their place?

It is often not what you know but instead whom you know which can frequently give you an added advantage over your competition when first starting out.

Also when do you get the results of the B.Com examination which you sat for in June, and you mentioned in your earlier posting on the Horary Astrology forum?

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

Please keep me updated under this thread, if you get any news on this front.

I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you as well in hoping that you passed your test with flying colours.

EoT Image

SAG007

Post by SAG007 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:01 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:You are very welcome for the reading, and it appears that the palmist and myself are in complete agreement that this is the optimum career direction for you to take.

Sorry to hear that the career guidance services which we often tend to take for granted in Australia are not equally available in your location.

Do you have any other alternate points of contact in the local business community which you could consult in their place?

It is often not what you know but instead whom you know which can frequently give you an added advantage over your competition when first starting out.

Also when do you get the results of the B.Com examination which you sat for in June, and you mentioned in your earlier posting on the Horary Astrology forum?

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

Please keep me updated under this thread, if you get any news on this front.

I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you as well in hoping that you passed your test with flying colours.

EoT Image
Yeah, I do have some family contacts whom I can consult but all I'm waiting for is the result because whatever I studied before it was all science & medicine related.Once I pass, I could look for internship programmes insome of the better organizations.I did get an internship last year in a shoe factory & it helped me in understanding how the manage things there in retail, wholesale & export sections.

And the reults of B.Com usually come out any date from mid to end of August.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:24 pm

Thanking you for the extra information and the internship idea sounds to be a good one, in order to give you the edge over the competition.

Getting your professional qualifications is always a good start, but having had previous work experience in your chosen career area is often the difference between you getting the job and remaining long term unemployed.

Employers are now looking at the whole person when reviewing job applicants (including their personality, hobbies and interests, and their ability to relate to and work cooperatively with other employees), rather than simply for someone with the right piece of paper.

Roll on late August!

EoT Image

SAG007

Post by SAG007 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:24 pm

Sorry to trouble u again but what according to numerology or astrology are my chances of passing the exam?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:37 am

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 681#298681

Sorry but under the forum rules you will not again be eligible to request your next reading in any one of the different reading forums until at least August 5th (I month after July 5th, on which your previous request was posted).

8. Please do not ask for multiple readings and please do not ask for readings too frequently, this is thought of as abusing the goodwill of our readers, and your posts will be locked and any more requests will be moved to the thread jail. As a guideline please leave at least one month between requests. Some of our readers request a longer break between, as nothing will have changed, and for some only one reading per lifetime will be given.

When that time arrives I am neither a numerologist nor astrologer.

I simply use very basic numerology as an intuitive focus tool.

In order for you to get a full and properly qualified reading of either type, you would need to post your request to the appropriate reserved forum for that method, and only after August 5th.

You have already received the full benefit from my limited knowledge of and ability to use numerology to help you.

And no numerologist or astrologer with good moral values who is not out for your money would I feel ever attempt to predict based upon their analysis of your personality and life challenges whether or not you will pass a specific examination.

With due respect to yourself, recognising that you are understandably anxious concerning what your exam results might turn out to be, it would I feel be terribly disrespectful and sacrilegious to use a numerology or astrology chart or one's intuitive gift for what amounts to fortune telling and/or making a fast and big profit based upon someone's anxieties and self doubts.

True numerology and astrology are about a whole person and an entire lifetime.

They are NOT meant to be about one single isolated event, no matter how important it might seem to be to you at the time.

Your chances of passing the exam are probably mainly determined by how well or otherwise you know your subject and have prepared for it, a certain amount of luck about whether you have exactly studied the questions which the examiner has selected, plus the quality of the other exam candidates.

I am telling you these things as a retired school teacher and examiner, and not as a reader.

I am not making any predictions one way or the other about your final exam results, but I do wish you all the very best with them. Do your homework or preparation properly beforehand, in order to help maximise your chances.

It would not in any way be disrespectful or wasted if you used prayer  to comfort and strengthen you, leading up to, on the night before your exam, and until at least you get your results.

Prayer can for some people act to calm their nerves and minds, and as a result they can often learn and cope more effectively under periods of extreme stress.

The only thing which you really have to fear if you have prepared yourself properly, is frequently fear itself.

And good luck,

EoT Image

SAG007

Post by SAG007 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:51 pm

Thanks e_o_t,I guess it would've been better had I read forum rules before.Anyway, thanks again.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”