My dream. Someone plz analyse it.

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Vishwas
Site Admin

My dream. Someone plz analyse it.

Post by Vishwas » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:56 pm

Ok guys, i had this strange dream sometime ago. I was thinking wheather to post it here or not, but then decided, what is going to be wrong (god save me) so i am posting it here. If anyone can know the meaning, Plz reply to me here. & yes it is big, kinda idiotic & boring & i think this is all of it, but maybe i have missed something. Plz don't laugh at me after reading this.
This is my strange dream i had on 13th December 2005 Tuesday on the morning..

Well i don't know how the dream started... but it was like i first saw a guy (don't know whom) but he was like flying in the air without anything to support (like wings or jetpack or anything).... it was like he was just flying by himself... but he was a leader, he was strong powerful & very well built.. But after 4 seconds.. i see someone else (a bad guy) chase him & then he shoots this guy & kills him (but i don't see blood or anything, i just know he is dead & see him falling down).. i am like shocked and i feel very sad & painful.

& then the dream like goes back a couple of minutes (sorta like a recap).. i see that the same guy is surrounded by some other ppl all are dressed like kinda soliders or more like the charcters in Quake 3, but it is for sure that all the guys are good guys & are more like cops or military or something like that.... they are talking about a girl who is kidnapped & the leader tells them all how to get her... I can't hear those plans... & then the next scene all of them are flying to a place.... there is another woman in the team also... all these ppl go & kill some bad guys (again i can't see the killing) but the threat is still there, so there leader tells the only woman to take the girl & go from there & tell all members in his team also to go in different routes... & the lady takes the girl to a big window & she makes something which is like a medium sized, orange colour, but almost invisible cloud & tell the girl to catch it, & she pulls me towards the cloud...... (Till now all that i saw was from a third person prespective, & i didn't exist for them...but all of a sudden i do exist there).... (& yes the cop woman or what ever she is, is a black coloured female like a afro-american)

& then all of us fly to a place where one of my projectors have been setup, & it is connected to my pc, the net is connected & yahoo messenger is on & logged in my id..... but there is a video cam also which is showing some politicans & business man on the screen & all these ppl are talking to one another over yahoo chat, & the place where my projector is set-up, many ppl are sitting around the screen & seeing what all those ppl on the messenger are asking & what answers are others saying & then the ppl near the projector are also asking questions..

& the confrence gets over, & i off the projector, but i see that there is another yahoo  messenger window open & someone else 2 other ppl are chatting to each other on that like a confrence, but i can see all that they are talking, & when i try to ask who they are they ignore me.. & then i close it & then suddenly an MSn messenger window opens... & a guy named "DigitalZero" is online, he says that he is Ccucu, & when i ask him how it can be... he says, that he was joking & tells me that he isn't ccucu, then before i can say anything else, he sends me something.... & they are some eatables in the messenger, & the messenger becomes the size of a big Pepsi vending machine. & i can see there are three plastic covers with traditonal sweets & fired foods of my country.... & to accept it, i have to kick at the bottom...

But before i do that someone pulls me & tells me to go fly a plane... & before i do that i have to test it.. & i on it, & i see only the wheel are flying.... & after flying it well... they tell me to get the wheels down & fly the entire plane now.... but there was no land to get the wheels down... the entire place was covered with water... i make the wheels land on the water & take it to the hanger where the plane is there... as soon as the wheel go
near the plane it attaches to the plane, but when i try to fly the plane, the left wing hits on the door & i am not able to take the plane out... i try many times, but it won't work.....

Then a girl comes & tell me to leave it (& yeah i was flying the wheel & then trying to fly the plane all through a radio controlled {kinda} joystick). I leave the joystick there & go behind her, she takes me to my house, (but it isn't my house) & my mom stares at me & scowls & goes inside (i think because of the girl with me)... i see all my uncles & aunts & cousins & even my nephew there... & there are loads of kids all running around & playing... i am also playing with them & then the (unknown & strange) girl comes & sits next to me & then on my lap, i am just holding her around the waist, & seeing all the kids & i am kinda very happy... but then my mom calls me to the kitchen & asks me who the girl is, even i don't know who she is.... i get kinda silent...

& then i woke up, END of my dream....

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:50 am

Guys could someone makeout anything about this??

in_the_blue

Post by in_the_blue » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:04 pm

on this forum, you usually get a freudian -like dream analysis or what?

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:44 am

Well it may sound kinda freudian-like, but it will be good to have a reading for it.

pranay

I think i kinda got wat ur friggin dream means

Post by pranay » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:30 pm

i think ur dream has no real significance but s just like a mix up of games n movies n all................
u get it rite???????
So nthn 2 worry about ..............
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DREAM ON~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL!!!!!!!

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:24 am

Well dude, don't know what to say to u, but i feel there is some significane of that dream & i will find it out someday. Anyway thanx for ur views on it. :).

valchenolf

Post by valchenolf » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:41 am

13th unlucky for some, that's one long dream, rather like all mine are when I write them down. It's good you remember a lot of detail about it.

Flying in the air with no method is either spiritual flight or flight through purity like levitation - same in dreams as in life. I must remind you at this point in dreams we reach a super subconscious state therefore do very very often Astral Project whilst we are sleeping.

The fact he is killed by someone bad and not as powerful. I'd rather say it this way. He was powerful in strength, this doesn't mean physical but rather MENTAL, SPIRITUAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL strength. People can easily defeat others mentally and psychological through words and actions towards others. It only takes a person to say something simple yet upsetting for the person who recieves these words to fall down mentally, with mental the psychological problems kick in, and with pyschological problems the spiritual side can often become withdrawn or neglected.

I feel the guy is someone who has recently come into your life, doesn't have to be male even if he is in the dream. The male could be symbolic self of the person.

Ok so the dream goes into the future then the past. probably to show you the result that could happen/will happen/ have happened in result to the initial action. Every action has its consequences.

I'd like to put it in order of how I feel this mans life is.

Started of highly gifted spiritual, mentally and psychologically. Very powerful through that, even though didn't have much physical strength he was born a fighter of sorts. Fighting physically in dreams doesn't always mean physical fighting as it can be symbolic of fighting psychological issues. I feel that the people around him were either spirit guides or friends. He always had these others around him, they were few, the enemies were a large quantity. It often felt as though he felt battles on his own. People who he thought were abusive to him, perhaps through words, or physical. This put a serious character on him where he felt he must be a fighter not a quitter. Take all that came his way and try to rise above it. Trying to fight his own battles by himself led to him slowky breaking down as he never really confronted the problems he just faught the people who were causing these problems. Every single word that had been said left an imprint in this guys soul/heart. Hurting him without him realizing it. When enough becomes too much. Slowly he ignores his friends and is unaware that he is doing so. He never asks for help and soon becomes socially cut off. With that he is now not strength with friends, but is on his own for real. The enemies grow stronger as he no longer has others to take a share of the load. With this he gets pushed down, weaker and weaker, psychological breakdown. Till no more can be taken... this could be pure depression or anything. Even as far as suicide.

This peron in your dream can be a symbolic male or female. It may be someone you've recently met or it may be yourself.

Can I ask you, from reading what you write about yahoo, msn and so on, do you tend to be a LOT better at reading online then pretty useless offline? Like you use the computers energy as your own?

Do you have a fear of how your mum would react to you bringing home females? Maybe a fear that you might fall in love with a female who you are not supposed to?

I feel that this girl is yes an unknown, but symbolic of someone who you may or have met. Someone who you will fall for, ((in love with)) yet due to your mum you are unable to.

Water is one of the strongest symbols within dreams and life. You need water to live. Water is also our "life" in dreams. The water is rough, your life is rough, calm water, calm life ride. Dark water, your hiding something. Clear water, things in your life are clear to you at the moment. Get the picture? The fact you are trying to land on water, land on your life, putting things into/onto your life is causing you problems. Don't try and take things onto your life if they don't have to be there, think of taking on your own problems and sort them out before taking on more or other peoples.

Anyway, that is all from me, hope this helps you! Your friend. Valchenolf.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:17 am

I forgot to say, that when my dream goes back a bit to the past, & after i leave with the lady & the girl i see that person die (i mean fall after being hit by the villian) & then i am standing there & staring at the man fall down, when the lady pulls me & takes me to the place where the confrence is going on.

Well i didn't see the person's face, so i don't know who it is. it was like his face was blank. And yeah even the bad guy was flying, i think with the help of a Jetpack.

Ccucu, is my friend, but he is more like a brother to me.

And u know that i always have rather interesting & good time & feel happy & learn stuff when i chat with u. Same with other's like Ccucu, swetha, tina, & some other friends of mine. Offline i don't have the pleasure of meeting such useful ppl much. Mostly i am surrounded by assholes, except a few friends & my immediate family.

As for offline, well most of the time i prefer staying in front of my pc, so i download stuff & info from the net to read later. & yes i read a lot of fan-fiction's & occult stuff in my free time, on my pc.

U can say that "Like you use the computers energy as your own?" i prefer my pc more, & my dad always jokes saying, if i am not more social, then he may have to marry me to my laptop.

Well i am not taking any girl to my home, unless i am sure i love her & she loves me back & i am serious about marrying her. Fear i think a bit, as i don't want to be an irresponsible person. & i sometimes think, i may fall for a girl whom my parents might not agree to. & i don't want to cause them any pain, so i am afriad it might happen.

Well the girl is unknown for sure. I have no GF & have no time for one now. But i have an idea, of what kind of girl i would like to marry. An ideal girl according to me, let me see if i am so lucky.

I think the water was calm, but not sure if it was clear or dark. Well i am a bloody Aquarain, & i don't think i can live without think about others. & i believe u know that also by now.
think of taking on your own problems and sort them out before taking on more or other peoples.
Well a bit difficult for me, as u know my list of priorities.

& I got to say, it was a good reading, thanx very much for that.

MarcoAZS

Post by MarcoAZS » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:37 pm

OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG

Talking to you in private you will be scarely surprised, OMG!
thats the word! OMG!

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:21 am

Do u have to do this to me??

Tish

Post by Tish » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:23 pm

:)  Hi, Vishwas!

I have an analysis for you:

The good guy and bad guy are aspects of yourself; so what you first see is that you think the "good guy" in you is being "shot down" by the bad - that your good aspects are being "killed" or outweighed by bad aspects. Or that they were at some particular time.

Not to give up, you go back to before he was killed, joining with other "good guys" - either he gets help from friends, or you see yourself multiplying these good aspects by making "him" into many. What he or they need to do is to go to get a girl who has been kidnapped.

I think this is a girl who has left your life against your wishes. You see this as her being kidnapped as a way of implying a wrongness in the separation, but which is not her fault. As if circumstances beyond your control or hers have taken her away. But after much effort to try to "kill the bad guys", resolve the reasons for her absence, the situation still exists.

I think the black woman may represent all women; the orange cloud represents their way of thinking which you can not fully perceive (understand). It takes her away, though you try to "fly" with her.

You then go to communicate with various people to get their help from different viewpoints, but what they are saying is confusing and is no help, as they try to impose their differing views; some seem to have something useful to say, then it turns out to be illusion. They turn out not to have anything relevant to give you (only the usual "food and drink").

So you have to go to new "realms" to solve your problem - "learn to fly a plane" so you can take your own self to where the answers are, but you are not sure of your ability to do this (you have to test it first). I think this is you trying to access the higher parts of yourself (reach those previous lives?) for the knowledge you require; but you do not manage it successfully, because when you try to land you find a "sea" of emotion. So you can fly to where the knowledge is, but you cannot bring what you learned back down here to apply it, because of the overwhelming emotion preventing it. You try to fly again, to try again to find what you require, but can't, though you try and try.

Then another girl comes along and tells you to leave it. The house that is not your house is the new "mindset" or "inner viewpoint" she leads you to. Your family are there (this girl will join your family?). Kids are happiness & joy of family, and the future of family life for you. The girl comes to be with you and you are happy.

(Why does your mother scowl? Was she very fond of the one who left your life, or does she scowl because she is losing her place as the most important woman in your life to this new girl?)

You can not tell your mother who she is, because you do not know ... yet.

Summary:  You are telling yourself that, despite your best efforts, the one who has gone can not be brought to return to you. But she is not "the one". It is one who has not yet entered your life ...

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:03 pm

Ok this dream is more than a year old, but I still remember it.

There was no girl ever in my life, Never had a girlfriend, neither do I till now, but maybe in the future, but I think she will be the one who I will marry. So I don't know who this is, (Maybe my sister, we have kinda lost the sibling love & affection over the years & just fought & fought, & we both are trying to work out our differences now. Afterall life is sort or long, we shouldn't waste it by fughting with others, especially not loved ones.), but I saw this girl as some small medium height girl (teenager), very fair, slim, maybe causcasian or asain, had black hair. None of these matchs anyone I know.

I have this feeling too now that maybe that good guy & that bad guy were me itself, but I have never meant to do anything bad to anyone, have many times joked (even sarcastically) that I am a bad person, or evil person. But I am not. Presently going through a Identity crisis, like part of me says I am bad & the other part says I am good. & almost each & every person I meet tell me I am a good guy, but I fid it diffcult to trust that one single point.

Since I didn't have any girl in the past, my mom doesn't like anyone in context to me (or who knows if she had some girl in mind) but my parents like everyother parent in my country believe in arranged amrriage, (i.e., the parents search & select the Groom/Bride, either directly or indirectly & select the bride/groom for their son/daughter). Well anyway, I will marry the one whom I want to, that is, arranged or love, both me & the person have to love each other & want to live together.  I don't think my mom is insecure to feel threatened by the advant of another woman into my life.

But this other woman, I remember had long hair & it was kinda brown in colour, kinda reddish brown. I had no one in my life around that time. & In the dream I was just sitting with this girl & holding onto her.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:15 pm

Ok after I posted this dream here on this site, which was April 2006, I have had a couple of dreams, & I think it was the second girl in this 2 dreams, but still I didn't see her face. In both dreams I was just sitting with the girl.

In the one of them, we both were in a house (home) & we both were sitting on the couch which is in front of a fireplace & we both are enjoying the warmth from the fireplace. I have my right arm around her & she is reading a book & I use my left hand to push a few stray strands of her beautiful long reddish brown hair behind her ear.

In a second one the same girl & I are sitting together in a simialr way but outdoors, I don't rememebr garden or beach, but definetly outdoors & in the warmth of the sun.

Now I  don't know anything.

Tish u think that person has entered my life??

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:17 pm

Marco I will catch u online later today & I am not leaving u till u explain all those OMG's to me.

& Tish will u be online in another 2 hours 15 mins on msn?? I will talk to u there.

Tish

Post by Tish » Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:29 pm

:)  It is possible, or it might just be your continuing recognition that she is down here, and coming closer.

But: I think, don't expect her to look like the one you are seeing! I find people in dreams sometimes look like themselves, and other times look completely different, and as this may be one you haven't met yet, the way she looks may be only your current interpretation of her. Besides, if you have met in other lifetimes, she will have looked different at different times. You are more likely to recognise her by looking in her eyes ...

I probably will be. I've got no work to go to (it's gone so quiet!), so I'm just sitting here, whiling away the time ... (playing a game, but I'm not telling you what game as it's SO sad ...!).
:smt005

Return to “Dream Interpretation”