Ophiuchus

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lovepsychic46

Ophiuchus

Post by lovepsychic46 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:21 am

Ophiuchus is a large constellation located around the celestial equator. Its name is from the Greek Ὀφιοῦχος "serpent-bearer", and it is commonly represented as a man grasping the snake that is represented by the constellation Serpens. Ophiuchus was one of the 48 constellations listed by the 2nd-century astronomer Ptolemy, and it remains one of the 88 modern constellations. It was formerly referred to as Serpentarius (English pronunciation: /ˌsɜrpənˈtɛəriəs/; also Anguitenens), a Latin word meaning the same as its current name.

Nov. 29-Dec. 17.  (Yep, this one is new — read all about the Ophiuchus way of life here)

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/01/13/hor ... z1KVsnRsMd
Mary M Breaux

Evard

Post by Evard » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:29 am

I will comment on the reading topic this was noted as Orphiocus comment on astrology constellation ... if I may .

OK. Common groups of stars as astrology with larger groups of Star Design are known as constellations . Alright .

Orphiocus was the accord since ancient astrology noted the first viewable constellations and then post-Ptolemaic ::
Copernican and Keplar theory associated with modern Kepler mechanics of sun and moon rising and setting daytime
and nighttime are ways to see the constellation as heavenly bodies with more information about actual astronomical:
Mechanics of The Viewable Constellations and Planetary Bodies and Continued Theory About Distant System Astro~!!
Consideration of the Power of Optics as Available to See Local or Distant Constellations at All As Stars Shine Brightly,
And Constellations With Advent of The Modern Factory Based Pollutants Smogging The Atmosphere and Occluding The
Viewable Distance of Far Away Setting of Stars and Potentially Any Viewable Planets Before Invention the Telescope ..

would show the problem with the older theory of [Ptolemaic] Astrology based on "Turtle Season" rather thn Man and Fem
Even Seasons and Even and Holy Number of Signs Based on Four Western Elements : Earth Air Fire Water and for some ,
who enjoy runic or asian elements :: The elements uh metal or wood .,. Viewable Astronomy Will Be Noted As Probable N
Ways The Kepler Mechanics of Common {and mentioned} Astrological Myth Uneven Months Based on Babylonian Law , Etc.   Evard

lovepsychic46

Post by lovepsychic46 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:38 am

Evard wrote:I will comment on the reading topic this was noted as Orphiocus comment on astrology constellation ... if I may .

OK. Common groups of stars as astrology with larger groups of Star Design are known as constellations . Alright .

Orphiocus was the accord since ancient astrology noted the first viewable constellations and then post-Ptolemaic ::
Copernican and Keplar theory associated with modern Kepler mechanics of sun and moon rising and setting daytime
and nighttime are ways to see the constellation as heavenly bodies with more information about actual astronomical:
Mechanics of The Viewable Constellations and Planetary Bodies and Continued Theory About Distant System Astro~!!
Consideration of the Power of Optics as Available to See Local or Distant Constellations at All As Stars Shine Brightly,
And Constellations With Advent of The Modern Factory Based Pollutants Smogging The Atmosphere and Occluding The
Viewable Distance of Far Away Setting of Stars and Potentially Any Viewable Planets Before Invention the Telescope ..

would show the problem with the older theory of [Ptolemaic] Astrology based on "Turtle Season" rather thn Man and Fem
Even Seasons and Even and Holy Number of Signs Based on Four Western Elements : Earth Air Fire Water and for some ,
who enjoy runic or asian elements :: The elements uh metal or wood .,. Viewable Astronomy Will Be Noted As Probable N
Ways The Kepler Mechanics of Common {and mentioned} Astrological Myth Uneven Months Based on Babylonian Law , Etc.   Evard
you are asking too much, please. do about with the research first. try to understand thoroughly what you are expressing before you post it. you have to understand that this is a public forum, open for all. thus, your posts should be comprehensible by the common lay person. do away with deep words and concepts and try to state them in vivid and easily understandable tones.

now. what was your question again?
regards. :smt017
Mary M Breaux

Evard

Post by Evard » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:19 am

I'm positive .  I consider myself with Free Will and not ignorant .

I didn't have a question for you , I had a comment .  Orphiocus
was not the best ideal with former law on astrology as the new:
Ideal To Begin Uneven And Less Dominant Sun Sign With Anew
Uneven Number of Signs as Proper Consideration Will Show On
Promise Astrological Law Was Not Imposing Less Dominance ...

OK . I don't make sense to you .   I will try my best to not want
to comment again .  Harmonious Vibration of Natural Thought ::
will show none are trying to "toxicify" astrology good tidings . . .

I don't agree with the changing of my sign from Water Moon to a
Sun Ego sign , as I'm not egoist and dominant enough to not uhm
be a power of Leo as I'm not at all Leoine . I'm Cancerian . Evard

lovepsychic46

Post by lovepsychic46 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:22 am

Evard wrote:I'm positive .  I consider myself with Free Will and not ignorant .

I didn't have a question for you , I had a comment .  Orphiocus
was not the best ideal with former law on astrology as the new:
Ideal To Begin Uneven And Less Dominant Sun Sign With Anew
Uneven Number of Signs as Proper Consideration Will Show On
Promise Astrological Law Was Not Imposing Less Dominance ...

OK . I don't make sense to you .   I will try my best to not want
to comment again .  Harmonious Vibration of Natural Thought ::
will show none are trying to "toxicify" astrology good tidings . . .

I don't agree with the changing of my sign from Water Moon to a
Sun Ego sign , as I'm not egoist and dominant enough to not uhm
be a power of Leo as I'm not at all Leoine . I'm Cancerian . Evard

im sorry, you caught me in a bad mood to understand new things. there were several concepts i did not understand. what i am trying to say is that you should express each new thought one at a time, i really have no idea about most of what you said.

i myself am not happy with the sudden change of my zodiac sign. i believe that i was born with it and that i should carry it to the grave.

please, do understand, i meant to offense.
freely comment, but do understand the newbies.

best regards. :)
Mary M Breaux

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:35 am

Maybe I'm over-intellectual .

I mean the Laws of Astrology are Even and Holy .

There was not placement for a 13th sign nor planets
at local star system designation which are normally invisible .

Astrology as prasanna tells us .,. signs are based on man and fem
and are the way the four elements [of alchemy] Earth Air Water and Fire ...

are evenly accorded by four elements , four seasons , and male and female .

It makes the even number 12 .  13 would be uneven and unwanted .. .. known
as recessive sign change .  It would be in the teaching to young people to hear
there was a new sign and to improperly change the Laws of Astrology .  Evard.
I'm Cancerian , not Leo .  I've never been Leo and am Moon and Water .   :-D

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”