Karmic Debt number 0

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SeekingHelp

Karmic Debt number 0

Post by SeekingHelp » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:53 pm

Can anyone explain the meaning of karmic debt number 0? does it mean no karmic debt??? :smt003 As far as my life goes, I can say, that is entirely not true... what does it mean? Did a lot of research online, they explain all the numbers not 0...   :smt017
Eternally Grateful

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:17 pm

first i would like to start by saying  theres a difference between  karmic debts ,karmic lesson ,and challenges   your karmic debt numbers are 13 14 16 19 and can show up in any area of your chart  .karmic lessons are numbers missing from your full name at birth after the letters have been changed to numbers .  in a chart the only place a zero can be present is in the challenge numbers ,since the 9 can not be expressed  when figuring challenges   0-9 are seen as the same  i will explained on this at a later time    the key numbers coming from your date of birth are as follows  24/6 life path  ,26 birthday , the repeating zero is a challenge  ,the repeating 8   as period cycle  ,the 16/7 and 14/5 karmic debts appearing in your pentacles

enumero123

generalization of the 0/9 challenge

Post by enumero123 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:03 pm

note number 9 the highest number .cannot be subtracted from another number and remain  a number 9 . number 9 is never found as a challenge number. zero is synonymous with the nine ..

zero is actually the challenge to the meaning of the number 9 .the numerological interpretation of the nine is that it contains all character ingredients of the number 1 through 9 .

zero added to a number 20,30,40,ect raises the interpretation of the single number to a perfection of its meaning  .zero demands that the numbers 1 through 9 add practical conventions and humanitarian and universal responsibilities to its meanings. the challenge of the zero may be likened to a challenge to the number 90

ninety ...................  in the beginning god created the heavens and the earth .and the earth was without form and void ,and darkness was on the face of the deep . and god said let there be light .and there was light .........................

the process of creation begins in darkness , formlessness , and chaos ,but divine emanation and glorious manifestation finally turn it again to light  .although in the beginning all was darkness ,Christian mysticism  teaches that the purified mind transforms darkness to blazing light as humanity's vision spiritually  unfolds within the seeking aspirant.

this symbolic theme is repeated yearly in the cycles of return .the winter solstice is said to be the deepest midnight of the year .the returning of greater light bursts forth in full brightness at every summer solstice .

from darkness to light
6964 41925511 26 39782 =90

this can be seen as an episode of divine order and cyclic rhythm within nature which eternally teaches us of our own potential .out of darkness the light emerges.

the lesson is constantly repeated before our eyes for our realization. we see that light of the soul reveals our true nature and that the light of intuition unfolds the nature of god in unity with humankind . always held before us is the working of the divine  order .\\

so it is here ordained the self undergoes further awakenings and begins the work of regeneration in earnest

the triumph: awakening to spiritual perfection  

more on this 0-9 challenge at a later time

enumero123

challenge of the zero

Post by enumero123 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:24 pm

this is the challenge to the individuals understanding of human emotions  and human frailty. the challenge holder is born with an old soul 's maturity .is philosophical, and has more options than the average person .there fore the 0 challenge holder has immediate personal choice. he has the capacity to know what is wrong and how to fix it as well as a great potential  for compassion ,empathy and charitable problem solving  .

this is not a challenge that is identified quickly ,  the 0 challenge holder should read all the preceding challenge number meanings ,as the 0 challenge encompasses them all at once when out of balance .or when balanced by the intellect, the 0 challenge comprises none of the others at all. 9  is a challenge   to ones responsibility to oneself and the world around one ..it contains extremes of selfishness or selflessness..

more at a later time

SeekingHelp

Wow

Post by SeekingHelp » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:39 pm

thanks for so much info....i Know you have all put so much effort in bringing me this wonderful info, i appreciate it. honestly, I know nothing about Numerology... I would highly appreciate if someone simple told me what a 0 karmic debt is in plain language... what can be done about it? What should a person with ) karmis debt read in order to understand their situation. Does 0 karmic debt mean, Darkness? That it is a void place where someone can't do anything about it? Like a black hole?... zomgged...
Eternally Grateful

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:05 pm

@ seekinghelp  continue too read the thread i will post more  hopefully it will shred some light for you    for now remember 0 is about spirit , goal is to connect to spirit    source energy from which we all came and will return    being connected to this energy can bring truth balance and simplicity  also in the tarot  (the fool) is sometimes associated with the number zero    .setting out on a journey, (naive ) not knowing what to expect

enumero123

challenge of the zero , a story line to help reveal answers

Post by enumero123 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:53 pm

whats contained within may are may not be the case ,but i believe  it can guild one to the answers they seek .....

in youth adults may have excepted  more form these youngsters than they could comprehend or attain, usually these children are born to parents past the average childbearing years.in some cases they are middle children from large families ,who walk a tightrope between   answering to domineering older siblings and playing parent to younger siblings .a serious illness may have kept them in the hospital or attended by adults at home. these children were required to understand the serious personal problems or emotional highs and lows of the younger or older relatives surrounding them  .

parents may have relinquished their responsibility to these children and reverted to childishness or because of death of the parents the children were left alone to fend for themselves, as a result these children became older then their years precocious little old maids or gentlemen who spewed forth wisdom and listened with deep concern  

TO BALANCE THE CHALLENGE OF THE 9-0 AND BRING IT OUT AS A TALENT

THE FIRST STEP TO BALANCING THE CHALLENGE IS TO FEEL COMFORTABLE ABOUT SAYING I NEED TO BE NEEDED

sort out priorities and remind yourself that you have every reason to follow your feelings, take stock of your ambitions now,reflecting on deterrents from youth will not put you on the road to boarding your scope  .

be decisive and you will receive positive feedback. you have the capacity to see all the options analyze your priorities find a comfortable vantage point from which you can cultivate your compassion sympathy and desire to elevate yourself

too melodramatic or too unexpressive

too pleased or too discontent

too possessive or to liberal

too passionless or too romantic

too understanding or to narrow

too charitable or too greedy

too brave or too cowardly

too fickle or too cultured

too vindictive or too forgiving

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:54 pm

focus  on the main goal  the life path number  which in your case is a 6  aligning  yourself with its energy will bring about peace and balance in the long run  like with any thing there is not a quick answer are cure all ...  

You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others. You have concern for the weak and the downtrodden. You are a healer and a helper to others. You are capable of giving comfort to those in need and will frequently offer a shoulder for others to cry on.

Your task in life is to develop the tools necessary to be truly helpful to others, rather than to simply be a sympathetic ear. You must find the balance between help and interference. In the same way, you must learn the delicate art of the counselor who knows when to leave the struggle to others and when to avoid taking away the necessary experiences and lessons of life.

You are naturally balanced. Therefore, you are well equipped to support and ground others in times of trial.

It is in your nature to take on responsibility - you often fill the void left by others - and do not turn away from personal sacrifice. At times, you may feel overburdened by the travails of others. However, the love others bestow upon you is your well deserved reward.

You try to maintain harmony within the family or group, balancing and fusing divergent forces. You seek marriage and are often a wonderful parent, offering warmth, protection, and understanding to children.

You are generous, kind, and attractive. You are often admired even adored which baffles you. You are humble and yet you carry a deep pride. You move well and gracefully, but will have to work to stay in shape. Seek out physical exercise and limit the sweets and dairy you crave to keep yourself from becoming plump and round.

When young, you must be careful not to chose partners for the wrong reasons. Do not let sentimentality influence your decision, especially those involving the choice of a spouse. You need to be needed, but must learn to discriminate between those you can help and others who are made weaker by your care.

After all, it is in your nature to be attracted to the weaker brothers and sisters among us.

The temptation and the danger for you is to think of yourself as the savior of the world, carrying the burdens of others on your shoulders.

You are blessed with musical talent, as well as in the visual and performing arts. However, your creativity may well be suppressed due to your willingness to sacrifice, or your inability to fully appreciate your talents. This is not to say that you cannot excel in these areas; on the contrary, you have the talent, and with effort you can make a success in a number of artistic fields.

You also have enormous talent in business. You are blessed with a great deal of charm and charisma, which you use effectively to attract the people and support you need.

SeekingHelp

thanks

Post by SeekingHelp » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:18 pm

now this stuff i can understand... As you have said, I used to take up on a lot of agony aunt role... i could never say no. People just find me, some how to tell their stories. I used to get involved a lot and the to be bashed by the same people who sought my help. Now, i have learnt to let go... i really don't get involved, i only listen with a good heart and wish people well. I  do not interfere anymore.
Eternally Grateful

peter238

Numerology

Post by peter238 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:45 am

We can help you find a lucky name using numerology! It works for baby names company names website names brand names and even dog names.
=====
Peter

SeekingHelp

Thank you peter238

Post by SeekingHelp » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:17 pm

Thank you so much. However, I am in total darkness right now.... don't see anything happening career or child wise.... so, Will get back to you once anything "if ever" happens.
Eternally Grateful

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:10 pm

@seeking help  ...............This is a year to carefully protect and nurture your plans. You will be like a mother watching over her children, conscious of every threat, real or imagined.

You need tact and cooperation to keep yourself moving forward. There will likely be confrontations with others, requiring a subtle and gentle approach. You will have to stay focused on your goals, yet use intelligent persuasion. Being forceful may work against you; compromises will work in your favor.

You will be unusually sensitive and may wonder at times what happened to the drive and momentum you felt last year. This year requires something else from you now - a delicate sense of balance and a willingness to go around obstacles, without losing sight of your goal.

You may experience some emotional depressions and frustrations. The year is marked by struggle, but there are many opportunities to advance your plans.

This is a year of slow growth, requiring patience.

Be discriminating in your associations and secretive about your plans. Don't talk too much about your ideas; be a bit secretive; guard yourself and your ideas. You are somewhat vulnerable this year.

This is a good year to improve yourself through reading and research. Your growing awareness of the less visible and less obvious aspects of life will make you much stronger and better prepared for the future.

You must be wise in all your relationships and associations this year. You are far more capable of establishing close, even life long relationships this year. Because sensitivity and openness are heightened, many people find their "soul mate" in a two year.

May is the pivotal month in the year. You are extremely intuitive and sensitive. You are also self-reflecting and better able to influence your peers and situation through spiritual awareness. July brings a culmination of plans and a distinct step forward. August sees things become more concrete and brings a new beginning. September is emotional, requiring adjustments, tact, and inner resolve. The 2 year is a year of growth and advancement, but through gentle means, and the indirect use of your personal power.

on your life path as i have pointed out, a  vibration that demands service to others  is presence  ( the 6)   also there is a constant 8 energy present coming from your period cycles   this 8 remains constant through out your live  .all three period cycles remain the same    at your current age your birthday number which is 26/8 can come to the forefront  
26/8 birthday
You have a good sense of money and a talent for business. Your approach to business is original, creative and daring. You possess sound judgment and need to be in charge of whatever you are doing. You are a good manager and organizer. You have a gift for seeing the larger view, but may neglect the details. You are efficient and can handle large projects, enterprises, or businesses.

You are a realist, self-confident, practical, and highly ambitious. Your challenge is to maintain a balance between your material goals and the fundamental human qualities of understanding, compassion and love. Your business life can cause you to become callous and jaded toward others. Do not let the dog-eat-dog attitude become your only means of looking at life. All people have talents and karmic burdens - maintain gratitude for all that you have been given, and share it with others to the extent that you are able.

You can be very diplomatic and tactful. You prefer to get things done by persuasion rather than force.

You are dependable and have high expectations of yourself.

You have a need for status and may show off the fruits of your labor with an impressive car or house. You can easily overdo such ostentation, and may appear showy in the eyes of others.

You are proud of all you possess. You like to be complemented.

You have strong character, but may be domineering and bossy. You have little patience with weakness, be it your own or someone else's. You have to be careful not to be discouraged too easily. Life will test your resolve and your willingness to get up off the floor after being knocked down. But you possess the strength and courage to succeed over any difficulty. You do not express your feelings much. It is hard for you to give up the past.

You are generous and willing to help in a crisis. You can be philanthropic and a pillar of your community.

the 6 life path  and 8 repeated period cycles including your birthday number 26/8  are considered by some  as being ( DISCORDANT)

(6-8  THE POTENTIAL OF THE 6 FOR RESPONSIBILITY AND CONCERN FOR OTHERS CONFLICTS WITH THE EXECUTIVE  POTENTIAL OF THE 8 FOR MATERIAL ACHIEVEMENT .
THE 8  IS USUALLY CONCERNED WITH RESPONSIBILITY ONLY AS FOR AS ITS OWN SELF CENTERED GOALS ARE CONCERNED .THE ADAPTABLE ATTITUDE OF THE 6 CONFLICTS WITH THE FIXITY OF APPROACH OF THE 8)

A BALANCE NUMBER / SHADOW NUMBER OF (2) CAN HELP BRING THESE TO KEY ENERGIES INTO HARMONY ,IN SHORT

Use tact and diplomacy. Be less emotional. Be courageous in your approach to the solution you seek, rather than backing away from problem because you fear confrontation. Work hard to diffuse tension; your innate talent is to find a mutually satisfying solution to all. You are willing to compromise.

Be more optimistic and lighthearted. Try not to blow problems out of proportion. You are overly sensitive and have to work to be more balanced.

Balance and harmony are there for you the minute you apply yourself to any problem. You can be the peacemaker.

SeekingHelp

Thanks

Post by SeekingHelp » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:23 pm

Thanks for your wonderful insight. One thing is very clear, something I am yearning for will never happen this year... god give me strength to pass through this phase.
Eternally Grateful

Return to “Numerology”