All about people born on 8th, 17th or 26th by My iZO

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

izodiaque

All about people born on 8th, 17th or 26th by My iZO

Post by izodiaque » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:04 pm

People born on 8th, 17th and 26th are ruled by Saturn or Shani. The planet Saturn is a hype in India. Most of the people feel that Saturn gives only bad results which is not true. Amitabh Bachchan is a result of excellent Saturn, same goes for Dhirubhai Ambani. Saturn is one of the only two planets which has potential to take an individual to excellent heights. The only other planet being Jupiter.

Saturn is the son of SUN. Sun’s wife left him because of his power and heat. It was not possible to tolerate so much power or heat by anyone. Being clever Sun’s wife left a replica of herself called Chhaya to fool Sun. Sun was not able to understand the trick and after a few years Chhaya gave birth to a child Saturn. Since Chhaya was not the original wife, the child Saturn was dark and ugly looking with red eyes. Immediately after seeing Saturn, Sun understood what was going on for so many years. In anger, Sun threw Saturn towards Earth. There are 2 points to be derived from here:

1) Saturn lives very close to Sun and that is why it affects the most to the people on Earth.
2) Saturn is a bitter enemy of Sun after this incident.
Saturn is the planet of darkness. It is the slowest planet in the universe and is extremely slow in giving results. The best time of people born on 8th, 17th and 26th is after the age of 35. Of-course exceptions are there. Saturn is known as the planet of discipline. Saturn does not give good results to people with ego and involved in illegal activities. Also Saturn is the planet for delays and obstacles in life. For example I used to write my name as Rohit Singhania till sometime back. Now this number is 44 or 8. My life was full of delays and obstacles. If someone used to take 15 days to get a visa, it took me 2 months and many more incidents. I changed my name to Rohit K Singhania and I am living a different life now.
Now let’s move to the basic characteristics of Saturn or Number 8 people. Number 8 people are people born on 8th, 17th or 26th of any month. These characteristics also apply to all Capricorn’s and Aquarius as the ruler of these zodiac is Saturn.

The characteristics of number 8 Psychic people are:

1) Self centered: Number 8 people often don’t share there inner feelings with a lot of people. They prefer to keep things to themselves even if they keep on suffering because of it.
2) Hard working: This is the best quality of number 8 people. Saturn gives results late in life but it gives the energy to its natives which makes them hard working.
3) Accept challenges readily: Number 8 people are always ready to accept challenges.
4) Reserved and patient: Mostly true for people born on 8th of any month.
5) Strong will power
6) Number of struggle, delays and obstacles: This is the worst quality of Number 8 people and it is difficult to get away with it. Though there are few Number 8 people who do exceptionally well behind which there is a different story. It will be covered later in the end.

Lucky Days: Friday, Saturday
Lucky Colours: Dark blue, Grey
Unlucky Colours: Red, Deep brown
Lucky Dates: 5 series
Rules over: Teeth, bones, urinary track.
Professions Suited: Government officials, coal merchants, dealers of black commodities, trade union dealers, labour employments

Number 8 Psychic (when positive)or people born on 8th, 17th or 26th, please note that the effect increases if the month is August as it is also

1) Strong will and determination
2) Reserved and patient
3) Great fighter
4) Materialistic
5) Never accept defeat
6) Hard working
7) Well balanced

Number 8 Psychic (when negative)

1) Failure in love and relationships
2) Revengeful
3) Trust people easily
4) Addiction to bad habits