All about people born on 4th, 13th, 22nd or 31st

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

izodiaque

All about people born on 4th, 13th, 22nd or 31st

Post by izodiaque » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:48 pm

Number 4 is for Rahu, also known as Dragon’s Head. The direction of Rahu is always retrograde in horoscope which basically means it moves in the anti clock direction. Rahu is a node, not a planet. It is the north node of moon. It is an active and disruptive force which works on mental level. It is supposed to be malefic, dynamic in nature, low in vibration and eternally dissatisfied.

The basic characteristics of people born on 4th, 13th, 22nd and 31st of any month are as follows:

a) Doubting Nature
b) Cannot trust people easily
c) Have to struggle a lot to go ahead in life: Number 4 people have to struggle more than the other numbers. Even if they get things easily in life, it doesn’t remain with them for long. Eventually they have to work hard to achieve.
d) Generate secret enemies
e) Difficult to get the right partner: Generally Number 4 people find it difficult to get the right partner. People born on 1st, 10th, 19th and 28th are the best partners for number 4 people. Although they get along well with people born on 8th, 17th and 26th as well but both numbers being weak they have to struggle a lot. People born on 2nd, 11th, 20th and 29th get along well with Number 4 people as well although people born on 11th and 29th have ego clash.
f) Number 4 people are good orators
g) Number 4 people tend to have a lot relationships, even outside their marriage.

Lucky Days: Saturday, Sunday & Monday
Lucky Colours: Blue, Grey, Khaki
Unlucky Colours: Black
Lucky Dates: 1, 2 and 7 series
Rules over: Throat, heart and intestines
Professions Suited: Engineers, astrologers, civil officials, electricians, psychologists

Number 4 Psychic (when positive)For people born on 4th, 13th, 22nd or 31st, please note that the effect increases if the month is April as it is also 4)

1) Number 4 people make very reliable friends.
2) Good conversationalist: They are excellent in talking except for people born on 22nd.
3) Hard Workings: Number 4 people are very hard working
4) Good psychic ability / intuitive power
5) Good patience level
6) Practical
7) They are very generous and helpful

Number 4 (when negative)

1) Uneven tempered: The temperament of Number 4 people can be really bad at times. They lose temper easily
2) Doubtful and critical nature
3) Extravagant
4) Lack of independence
5) Trust people blindly
6) Unsuccessful in relationships
7) Lonely and isolated

Zetascair20086

Post by Zetascair20086 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:41 am

I was born on December 4th and that describes me pretty accurately.

mcclaryrj13

yeah

Post by mcclaryrj13 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:15 am

I'm born June 13 and everything I'm reading seems right!

Return to “Numerology”