Cancer and Homeopathy

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sunshinez

Cancer and Homeopathy

Post by sunshinez » Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:32 pm

There are several ways homeopathy can help cancer patients. First, there are specific remedies for various cancers. These remedies may be used whether a person has conventional treatment or not. A number of remedies can make conventional treatment easier for the cancer patient. Finally, homeopathic remedies can help with terminal pain and with the fear of dying.

Homeopathy can also help with the psychological issues which occur in cancer. There are remedies for ailments from bad news to fear of dying. Homeopathy can also help with terminal pain.

The cancer diathesis may first be antidoted with a dose of Scirrhinum 200 or 1000. The regular treatment can be started at least after 24 hours.

Intercurrent remedies for Cancer: Psorinum 200, Medorrhinum 200. Tuberculinium 200 can be used if history of T.B. is present in the family.

Phosphorus: Cancer of the forehead with an open sore with blood and pus.

Arsenic Album: For Leukemia and Stomach Cancer with burning heat and dryness of the skin; thirst, restlessness,  apprehensiveness, shortness of breath  and anxiety. Repeat 200 every week.

Nitric Acid: Pricking pain with some gnawing. Cancer of the stomach with burning pain, thirst, water producing an indescribleable nauseating effect, inability to retain food; vomiting of slime and blood; bloody dejections, face yellow, scrawny and emaciated.

Causticum: For pricking pain.

Alumen: Breast cancer.

Alumina: Cancerous growth in the rectum with pain after stool. Generally the patient is constipated.

Ruta: Cancer of rectum with pain which continues for several hours after stool.

Apis M.: When pain is stinging character and there is itching also with the pain.

Clematis: Cancer of the lip. If there is watery growth Dulcamara may be alternated.

Sepia: Scirrhous induration. Cancer of lips.

Conium: Head remedy of cancer of lips and prostate cancer.

Calendula: For any stage of Cancer. It allays the pains and gives great comfort to the patient.

Hydrastis: Scrofulous and cancerous cachexia. Cancer of the lips or breast. Cancer hard; adherent; cutting like knives in breast. Mother tincture of this remedy may be applied locally for cancer of lips.

Aurum Ars: Cancer of face and lips.

During Radiotherapy: Belladonna  and X-ray.

Aconite N. Fear of death

peyton

Post by peyton » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:52 am

i have a question my dad has lympnomia cancer, he has undergone every medical treatment thought possible the chemo.radiation and some new thing that is nuclear. i cant remember the exact name all i know it was some bad s**t!! hes been battling it now for 6 years. is there any special oils he can use for the topical pain? also he contracted shingles almost a year ago,their all gone but they leave tremendous pain behind in the nerves. is there anything special for that? hes taking painkillers that would knock a horse down,there not even phasing him. so any help would be appreciated. thanks :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:41 am

hello peyton,
i am sure homeopathy can reduce the pain and cure to a great extent. have seen bad cases being solved. will ask the forum doc to help u out too.

sunshinez

Post by sunshinez » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:00 pm

Peyton I'd definitely vote for going for a homeopathy treatment. One even cant imagin to what extent is the pain reduced... but the Keywords in this type of treatment are patience and prevention.

FloridaLightWorker

Shingles

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:48 pm

Herpes and shingles are in the same family of viruses, and can be treated with homeopathic medicine.

(The mind-pattern for shingles is being irritated at yourself for how you portray yourself in the world.) Use the color ice blue mentally, and use myrrh gum capsules, and Omega-3 fish oils that are found at the health food store daily. Also castor oil topically on the shingle areas will help. (You can get it at the health food store, cold-pressed and pure for topical application.)

Blessings! Linda
 :smt060
Your Future is the 'reincarnation' of Your Thoughts. . .
Linda

peyton

Post by peyton » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:38 pm

hey thanks guys, now i hope my dad will let me do this for him. all i know is that hes been through alot and hes not getting any better seems to be wasting away before our eyes. the drs say theyve done all they can do for him. its his will to live thats keeping him here. thanks again.

drdeoshlok

cancer cure - Dr. deoshlok Sharma

Post by drdeoshlok » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:05 am

i have cure no. of cases by homoeopathy you can see on www.doctorhelpme.com
dr.deoshlok sharma
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma

Return to “Homeopathy”