A not-so-conventional Love Reading? Your help is greatly appreciated.

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

VirgoScorpio

A not-so-conventional Love Reading? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Post by VirgoScorpio » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:03 am

Hello all, I introduced myself earlier in the Introductions forum, and posted in the astrology forum (Since astrology is my forte', I plan to be a very active participant in this forum).

Perhaps I should give you just some background info before I ask my question (not even sure how I'm going to word it :P). I met this girl about a year ago with whom I felt an immediate strong connection as soon as I heard her name. We met a few months later at a local gay/lesbian bar (we're both lesbians, so homophobes should avoid this topic :P). Everytime we see eachother there's just this undeniable sense of connection. Our eyes lock and you can literally feel time stop. I don't doubt she feels it too. We have a lot of strange similarities.

She has a girlfriend, though, whenever I try and convince myself to move on and just find someone else for the time being, its so strange - I start seeing her name everywhere, seeing the numbers 11 and 22 (soul mate and twin flame numbers), or she'll pop up herself in the most random place :P

I feel there is a strong connection between us, and I believe she can feel it too.

Sorry for boring you with the long story, but I believe background info is important for tarot/psychic readers :)

My question is: What is the nature of the connection between me (first name starts with E)  and S?

Thankyou very much for your time.
"I feel that one day when I'm old, I will look at you and think... The world was beautiful."

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:13 pm

I am sure someone will help you out.....but your question might give some problems according to our rules.

What is the Nature.....

You know yours, and I am sure that goes toward a more lasting relationship, but in order to give you hers answer the Reader need to connect to her, and that is seen as 3part readings which we don't do, and I am sure you will understand why, if you give it a thought :)

So maybe you shall rephrase your question, so it goes on you alone.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:24 pm

Hiyas and welcome :)

Giving information before a reading is not necessary for most readers. However it can be helpful to assure that the reader has tuned into the correct person, and homes in on the area the seeker is interested in :)

Looking at your energy pattern and records I can find no specific link to S. In fact I see a very passionate and sexual attraction that overwhelms all feeling and rational thought. From her point of view it may be that you are seen as the unobtainable, being in a relationship already, this often heightens attraction, no need to be a psychic to know that. This actually applies to you both.

Seeing soul numbers is most probably just a coincidence, we notice more when things mean something to us. When buying a new car we suddenly take interest and see cars everywhere. You notice this lady and she notices you, that is clear but if there was a true soul friction I feel that this lady would have already jumped ship and would have made roads towards being with you just as any soul partner would, as that kind of urge and compulsion takes precedent over all else and is practically impossible to ignore. But as it is I feel you are more both simple joint masters of your own futures.  

Will they come together? That is up to you both to decide and I know you don't need me or anyone else to tell you how to cause that to happen. But please don't add more to this attraction than it is. Maybe this is your first deep feeling, and most probably it will not be your last either. But show respect, someone who leaves a relationship to be with another person, often will do it again when someone else exciting comes along, leaving hurt and confusion in their wake. So maybe log this one away for the future :)

Best wishes

Cassie
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:47 pm

I just had to come back, something was on the tip of my tongue and I ignored it because your request was about something else. Now I know why I was irritated by what I wrote here:-
Giving information before a reading is not necessary for most readers. However it can be helpful to assure that the reader has tuned into the correct person, and homes in on the area the seeker is interested in
Often when presented with a 'general reading' request, a reader will give a reading on an entirely different subject to what the seeker really wants to know, and because of this it is sometimes better to give information (also some readers ask or demand it before giving a reading) about what you really want the reading to be about. Often someone will ask for a general reading as a kind of test, to see what comes up. I am getting to the point lol, you asked about this relationship because at the time of writing it was very important to you, probably the most important thing on your mind and you keep dwelling on it too. Because of that I ignored the other information coming from your energy and that is unlike me.

You have a very exciting time ahead, it makes me excited too, there is an inner depth, something bubbling below the surface, a power almost something tangible but out of reach, unseen and hidden but showing a shape tht is full of energy. You are nearing the completion of a cycle. Coming towards the time when everything  feels good and you understand what you have to do over the next few months. There is a new beginning, perhaps a job, but it may actually be unpaid. You need to focus and shift your eyes onto these next few months and allow your inner energy to build. Do you follow the Goddess or some kind of wiccan seasonal thing? Maybe that is co-incidence but the next Moon will hold many answers if you allow it to.

Look inside yourself and listen to that wisdom

Cassie xxxx
Cas x

VirgoScorpio

Post by VirgoScorpio » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:21 pm

Rhutobello - Thanks for the reply :) It actually took me a good 20 minutes trying to figure out how to word it LOL. Yes, I can understand why you guys don't do third party readings on here. I'll try to word my questions better in the future :)

Cascade of Light - Don't worry. I respect her relationship with her current girlfriend. I care about her far too much to ever want to come between them or cause her harm by acting selfish. Even if it doesn't get me anywhere, it's just not in my nature to be that way.
Your insight has given me a lot of hope for my future. I've been going through a rough patch in all areas of my life for the past two years, and can't wait for this cycle to end. Hopefully being open to new friends, love, and a new career path will bring me a lot of happiness :)
Thank you for taking the time to do this reading for me. I appreciate it a lot. I do have one other question, though... When is the next Moon? I'm not wiccan myself but I do know that a Full Moon is always an important event in astrology.
"I feel that one day when I'm old, I will look at you and think... The world was beautiful."

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:12 pm

Hiyas, thanks for responding :)

Your profile says you are in Australia so for you the next Full Moon is August 24th, New Moon September 8th
New Moon is good for beginning new projects :)

Cassie
Cas x

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”