diamond on my palm?!?!

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

kylammm

diamond on my palm?!?!

Post by kylammm » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:29 am

this is my dominant hand. & i've been trying to figure out what the diamond means. Image

& I'm currently indecisive about my future job. my parents are pressuring me to be a doctor or dentist, but truth to be told, I have something else in mind. & If you could guide me, thank you very much!!!

&this is my left palm, just in case you need it.

I really dont care about marriage right now, it's the last thing on my mind.. but if you could tell me when I'm getting married & how many times, that'd be great :) !
I have two lines under my pinky & in between my heart line. does that mean im getting married twice?!?

& THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS!!! :)

kylammm

Post by kylammm » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:55 pm

is my palm not readable? /:

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:54 am

Dear Friend,

You need to be 21 to get a reading as your lines in the palms are bound to change from Diamond to Platinum? (smile).

Pravin Kumar

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:14 am

hi kyla..

its not that your palms not readable.. to be honest Im only so-so at palm reading myself..
BUT.. this is not what stopped me..
many readers find it unethical to read someone under the age of 18, some even ask that their seekers be aged 21 and over.

Additionally, ( as far as I know ) the lines on our palm change as we grow and change.. at just 14 I would expect more changes along the way..
I dont believe that ur future is set in stone.. should someone read the lines on your hand they can only tell you what exactly is there NOW
eg at the moment you are not showing any particular tendencies towards healing, eg doctor or dentist.. but this doesnt mean that it wont develop..
It did with me.. I had absolutely no inclination when I was younger that I would be anything but a writer or creative writing teacher... but just the other day I found a bunch of little lines under my pinky that id oft found on the palms of healers such as doctors..

Should someone tell you what is there now you may be under the false impression that this is what you should or should not peruse. what a shame this would be not to allow yourself to develop freely and take a path in life that you create all your own way.

kylammm

Re: Palm Reading

Post by kylammm » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:57 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:

Dear Friend,

You need to be 21 to get a reading as your lines in the palms are bound to change from Diamond to Platinum? (smile).

Pravin Kumar
Thank you. But as for now, do diamonds really mean anything? I actually have 2 each on both palms. It's just not as vivid or as deep.

kylammm

Post by kylammm » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:08 am

StormGirl Blue wrote:hi kyla..

its not that your palms not readable.. to be honest Im only so-so at palm reading myself..
BUT.. this is not what stopped me..
many readers find it unethical to read someone under the age of 18, some even ask that their seekers be aged 21 and over.

Additionally, ( as far as I know ) the lines on our palm change as we grow and change.. at just 14 I would expect more changes along the way..
I dont believe that ur future is set in stone.. should someone read the lines on your hand they can only tell you what exactly is there NOW
eg at the moment you are not showing any particular tendencies towards healing, eg doctor or dentist.. but this doesnt mean that it wont develop..
It did with me.. I had absolutely no inclination when I was younger that I would be anything but a writer or creative writing teacher... but just the other day I found a bunch of little lines under my pinky that id oft found on the palms of healers such as doctors..

Should someone tell you what is there now you may be under the false impression that this is what you should or should not peruse. what a shame this would be not to allow yourself to develop freely and take a path in life that you create all your own way.
Hello.. & thank you so much for your time.

Frankly, I just wanted to know that if I pursue something other than doctor/dentist, would I be more successful? I'm really not interested in being one but my parents put me under a lot of pressure. I want to be something completely different but I'm afraid if I pursue what I want, it would be a complete fail and that I'm not destined to be one. What I want is something more unreachable. I'm afraid that I would fall flat on my face if I pursue this. I don't want my parents to see that.

I just want someone to guide me but I understand that b/c of my age my palms are not incomprehensible.

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:10 am

Hi kyla,
I hear you well :)..
Hence why is some of the conflict in reading for a junior.. No strangers guidance should ever substitute your parents.. theres a zillion other reasons also..lol. but that would take an assay..
You know you are welcome to learn a little palmistry at any age, it could be interesting for you.. but never create a life dictated by what's in your hand or the stars.. these are great tools when used properly. remember at any age the future is ours to create, astrology and palmistry may give us clues in what challenges we may face.. but nothing written there takes place of the powers to achieve what you want from you.

Just another mothers take on what you want versus what your parent want for you.
It seems your parents have set a high goal for you. they believe in you in being able to achieve this.. if you study towards this you are keeping your options open, ie to pursue just this latter.. you may get a taste for it, or follow your own desires when your older and have properly weighed up the pros and cons.
lol. and hey if your parents are going to support you in this area of study take it... at least when its done, and you happen to follow a different path it can be shown to potential employers how much it means to you that you have choices, and that is the one you chose.

Dont think for a moment what you want is unachievable. there is no such thing.. ( unless it relies on someone else bringing it to the tale of your life.. )
Many people who have been successful in arts, music, dancing, sport, all did these things as a "side line" hobby, or serious interest.. while still working towards academic or seemingly more  practical achievements.

The path to success and happiness is to be balanced, mind, body and soul.. so sure keep room open for doing this thing as your "thing for you" while you study.

Imagine if someone told Leonardo Davinci "No you cant be an artist... see your hand says you are a mathematician "

Keep the enthusiasm up for learning, creating, and living. your a good girl. keep shinning.

deathstrike

Post by deathstrike » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:09 pm

Dear Friend,

The diamond is a sign of security, economic security, emotional security or any other conceivable form during the time of distress in your life.

Its a sign of a guardian angel during the time of mishaps that will take place at corresponding time of occurrence of diamonds in your life.

Warm Regards,
Deathstrike

P.S:- I am telling you this out of personal experience.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”