what happen if manglik girl marry non-manglik boy

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

happi

what happen if manglik girl marry non-manglik boy

Post by happi » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:17 pm

am sure there are many people out there who are manglik and married to non manglik. could anyone here share their stories if they are going through these situations. is there anyway to reduce the effect, take a look at aishwarya and abishek for an example. i don't know if marring a banana tree really help to stop this manglik dosha. what would most likely to happen if manglik person marry non manglik.

please share your story if you or anyone else you know who are married like this way and they are still doing fine until today.

thanks

Do A Free  Manglik Matching Test Only On Mystic Scripts

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:22 pm

Hi Happi,

7 out of 12 people are mangliks.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

happi

dear rishirahul uncle jee

Post by happi » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:38 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hi Happi,

7 out of 12 people are mangliks.

RishiRahul
yes i have also heard 42% of the population is also manglik, but i have read that only those could marry who are both manglik. if one is manglik and other is not then marriage either end in divorce or death of partner. that is why i have asked if there are people here who have a personal experience with this.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Life comes with no Guaranties...Life is different for us all.....what happen to one Manglik don't need to happen to another....If we go around in fear, then we destroy our life....if we go around with positivity then we enriches our life because our eyes and ears are open.

If we go into a marriage, then the most important thing is to be there for each other....to respect each other....to be equal....to enjoy the time together....because we NEVER know when our time for death will come, Magelik or not...believer or not...so do the best out of the time you have.....then you will have a good life, and take the right decisions.....because you will see them......if the fear is gone :)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:27 am

Hi,

7 out of 12 is above 50%. So it is not a grave situation as we are told.

Mangliks are easily exciteable people and also temeramental by nature. They are less used to a humdrum life than non magliks. Though other factors too can make one exciteable etc.

In case of mangliks it is due to the sudden quality of Mars. So the temperaments of Mars need to be balanced. That is why we choose manglik pairs.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

happi

Post by happi » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:21 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hi,

7 out of 12 is above 50%. So it is not a grave situation as we are told.

Mangliks are easily exciteable people and also temeramental by nature. They are less used to a humdrum life than non magliks. Though other factors too can make one exciteable etc.

In case of mangliks it is due to the sudden quality of Mars. So the temperaments of Mars need to be balanced. That is why we choose manglik pairs.

RishiRahul
so what happen if we dont choose manglik pair.

what happen if the divorce happen and then could manglik marry to anyone again without worrying about the divorce. or he/she will have divorce again if not married to manglik the second time. is there a limit about how many years manglik and non manglik would stay with each others before divorce takes place.

Get A Free Manglik Match Test Only On Mystic Scripts

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:51 am

Hi,

No clear cut limits to how many years it can affect. Even if there are, they are general and do not work properly.

In case of a weak manglik their can be a separation (temporary or permanenty).

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

volcanopetal

Post by volcanopetal » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:15 pm

I read following remedy for marriage: Kumbh vivaha, vishnu vivaha, ashwatha vivaha. In kumbh vivaha girl is married to kumbh in the presence of her parents only, in a single room. Then kumbh is broken thus girl becomes widow and then she can marry to desired man. In vishnu and ashwatha vivaha, those are considered immortal and hence no death for them. but then girl gets divorce from them (!) and can marry to another.

Usually maglik people are short tempred. If Guru is well placed in spouse's chart then strong effect of mangal gets pascified. but still there would be a lot of quarrels between both of them. If marriage sustains, then non-maglik spouse gets death betfore the death of maglik spouse.

happi

Post by happi » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:47 am

RishiRahul wrote:Hi,

No clear cut limits to how many years it can affect. Even if there are, they are general and do not work properly.

In case of a weak manglik their can be a separation (temporary or permanenty).

RishiRahul
does that mean 70% manglik population gets divorce or separation.

please clear if manglik could marry anyone once they gets divorce from their first marriage, anyone mean whether its manglik or non manglik person. because i thought that manglik dosh should only effect the first marriage but it should not have any effect on the 2nd marriage. that is also why i have asked if its possible for the same 2 people to divorce each others and then marry each other again.

if the manglik dosh is life time then why should that person ever gets marry if he/she will get separate anyway.

i have seen many remedies but again how could they change the events when the events suppose to take place anyway. when people use remedies they say it reduce the ill effect, ask you self how would you reduce the ill effect if it suppose to cause divorce, how can divorce be reduced, it either happen or it does not.

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:29 am

happi wrote: does that mean 70% manglik population gets divorce or separation.

please clear if manglik could marry anyone once they gets divorce from their first marriage, anyone mean whether its manglik or non manglik person. because i thought that manglik dosh should only effect the first marriage but it should not have any effect on the 2nd marriage. that is also why i have asked if its possible for the same 2 people to divorce each others and then marry each other again.

if the manglik dosh is life time then why should that person ever gets marry if he/she will get separate anyway.

i have seen many remedies but again how could they change the events when the events suppose to take place anyway. when people use remedies they say it reduce the ill effect, ask you self how would you reduce the ill effect if it suppose to cause divorce, how can divorce be reduced, it either happen or it does not.
Hi happi,
Since this is discussion forum i expect you also have some knowledge before asking these questions, y dnt u share that too instead of jst asking questions.... I hope u r not trying to get very specific towards a particular case of mangalik  person and get into mode of indirect reading....if thats is so kindly give details in reading section.. If not kindly share your ideas too so that we can also learn.
does that mean 70% manglik population gets divorce or separation.
DO YOU THINK SO...

Yes,Mangalik Doshas do have effect on marriages though not always result in divorces or separation if done with non-mangalik.. Also do u think all bad marriages end up in divorce mangalik or non-mangalik ???
You actually seem to be talking about a particular case.. :)

Please share idea/logic behind your conclusion about effecting first marriage and not second marriage

Mangalik  Dosh is a placement of mars in chart which does not change how many marriages you do thus it always remain same though different dasas do give varied effects..
Mangalik Dosh is strongly related to Temperamental side of a native..though it has other effects also but temperament get influenced most..
Why don't u ask this question urself or try answering this...

i have seen many remedies but again how could they change the events when the events suppose to take place anyway. when people use remedies they say it reduce the ill effect, ask you self how would you reduce the ill effect if it suppose to cause divorce, how can divorce be reduced, it either happen or it does not

You are asking too many Question and giving answers at the same time.... Ur mind seems to be already filled with pre-conceived notions.. Are you agitated by the way... coz ur questions sound that way...
Y don't u start with scratch and put up wat u actually wanna to know and kindly read what have been written by now..Im sure it will be helpful.

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh

Milind

Post by Milind » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:09 pm

I just want to add few things...

1. All Mangliks are not prone to Divorce, as it depends on other houses and planets.
2. Being Manglik makes one aggressive and emotional than others. But again it depends on the other planets like Uranus, Mercury or at times Moon.
3. Partners Horoscopes are also have equal importance for a Divorce.
4. Dashas are more important.

So purely considering Mangal and so called houses will never give a complete picture.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:28 pm

Milind wrote:I just want to add few things...

1. All Mangliks are not prone to Divorce, as it depends on other houses and planets.
2. Being Manglik makes one aggressive and emotional than others. But again it depends on the other planets like Uranus, Mercury or at times Moon.
3. Partners Horoscopes are also have equal importance for a Divorce.
4. Dashas are more important.

So purely considering Mangal and so called houses will never give a complete picture.

Hi Milind,

Welcome to the board after a long time!!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Milind

Post by Milind » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:13 am

Thanks Rishi ji...

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:29 am

Hey Milind ji ,
Nice to see you back in the board.
Hope to see more of you.

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.:-)

Milind

Post by Milind » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:48 pm

Thanks Raman...

Return to “Vedic Astrology”