Rude...or not to be rude...to be owner of own life...or

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rhutobello

Rude...or not to be rude...to be owner of own life...or

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:58 pm

Or be a puppet controlled by other...that is the question.!

I show to an answer I did to a seeker for "not happened marriage" even if one was predicted, I will try to enlighten why I did so in the post below my opponent.
This is no way an attack on the member...it is just a view.
-----------------
Even if it would be nice to be given a partner through Astrology, I think you might wait long for it to happen, so I believe the most successful way will be through your own action.

As you have pointed out so should marriage have occurred by now, and since it has not, then maybe you haven't found the right person, or if you live by Tradition, your matchmakers haven't found a match yet.

Since YOU, or those who shall represent you, are the ones that shall fulfill your earlier prediction, I would suggest that you all work toward this happening,(if love marriage...be open, attend people be natural, believe in yourself, and it will happen, if arranged marriage then your "agents" need to do their work) and not bother so much with a new Reading for this question, because the time is overdue, and the prediction given.
Last edited by Rhutobello on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ceeyes

Post by ceeyes » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Is anyone "gven" a partner through astrology?  Astrology only points to favorable times when marriage can occur.  When indications are strong then it will occur, such as Dasa periods, sub periods or transit times.  I think what this person is asking is whether anyone can give astrological advise as to when such times are.  As for "new prediction", no two predictions are the same.  Some may say one thing and yet, someone else another because, as in all branches of science, conclusions are made on rationalization of data and subsequent interpretation.  It is in this interpretation that differences lie.  The late great Dr B.V. Raman once told me that astrology interpretation is a spiritual gift because the reliance on intuition is also mixed in somewhere since we are treading in God's land--the future.  So true.  Getting one reading does not forestall one from getting a second opinion.  If astrology is a science, getting a doctor's opinion does not disbar you from getting a second opinion, since medicine is also a science.  Therefore, ONE prediction given should not be the end-all.  God knows how many so-called astrologers are giving predictions everyday that are so far from this science, because it is only a livelihood.  

This response almost sounds angry that this youngster has again approached for another prediction.  I hope someone else will have the good grace to give  astrological advise instead of a reprimand.  Let us encourage youngsters who believe in this age-old science. In India astrology is approached with so much respect and spirituality and I am lost as to the intent of this site. This website is excellent in the sense that people are reaching out for help in a community sense.  Even that goes towards our good karma.  I would like to apologize on behalf of Mr Rotobello and encourage others to please give their advise and help this person out.  It is not fair that when someone approaches for help, that you bang the door in their face and nail the coffin tight.  Thanks!
CS

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:08 pm

Ceeyes has also followed up her complain with the following words;

This is plainly RUDE. More bees are attracted by honey not vinegar. It takes nothing to be rude. It takes respect for another soul to be good-mannered. When people are coming for help, always render it. Because you do know whether you are entertaining God Himself. God Bless you with serenity and respect for others.

My answer is as following.

I can in no way see that I have acted rude.

I have pointed out that we all have a responsibility for our life, and that if we want something, then we might try to seek it out.

The fact that an Astrologer tell that you will be married between XX---YY will not help the seeker much if he/she not active by own means, or with help of others, try to fulfill this prediction.

I assume you don't believe that a partner will knock on your door.

You say that a Astrologer can find the best time to search for a partner, and that you by that feel my response was cruel.

I say....By give a time frame by where you shall seek your partner you loose your initiative, you might miss opportunities that occurs before and after this time frame, IF YOU NOT SHOW INITIATIVE OF YOUR OWN:

When you are given a time frame, then i your thoughts "might" make images of how your "Partner" will be, and since you believe he/she will "pop" up, you will not see those opportunities that might be in front of your nose.

Astrology, and any other Fortune telling trade is not Fact in itself, it tells about thing that might come into reality if "THE SEEKER" works toward it.

If our life was laid in stone, then we could close down our legal system, because all our action would have been premade, and we would have no way to change any of this.

Since the fact is that we all are responsible for our actions, and can be judged out from them, we can be sure that the future is not laid in stone, but more up to us to change.

A person who do what he/she feel, and only seek advices in order to progress further will have a good self confidence, and is master of own life.

A person who must be told everything from marriage, education, and so on, will have a lesser self confidence, and be a puppet in "A Fortune tellers game" (said in picture)

It is only to open your eyes.....do all predictions happen?  If not,  WHY? Is it due to "lousy Astrologer"? or is it due to lack of action from the Seeker....or maybe to much action.

If the "Fortune teller game" tells the truth....why then ask several times inside a short time....Is it possible to chose the answer that is right? If so...then you must already know the answer.

I am fully aware that the Eastern population have an old Tradition, combined with Religion, that promote this thing, but it is only to look around to see that it works different, that marriages that is blessed as good, might collapse after a short time, that education that is predicted don't happen, that work will not pop up at the time it is said...in short...if you don't use your own WILL to see something through, then it will not happen whatever the Reading tells.

So if You find such thoughts as I have to be CRUEL, well then I can only say....sorry....but we now write year 2010!, time to understand that we are responsible for our own lives!

beets

Post by beets » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:54 am

By posting your response, you are assuming that I am not doing/did not do anything to find a partner.  Another assumption you have made is that the Astrologers who previously predicted marriage for me were correct, and I failed to get married because I did not take any actions in searching for a partner.  The latter is untrue.  As for the predictions previously made, either the astrologers were incorrect, or they were merely stating time periods where marriage was more likely to take place, but for whatever reason, it did not come to fruition.  Please note that in my query, I did not make any statements that the previous astrologers were "lousy"; those are your own words.  Also note that my query was asking others to provide their opinion about timing.  I did not ask why these previous predictions did not come true, or ask for any explanation of why I haven't been married yet - again, I merely asked about timing.  I find your response to be quite curbing and judgmental (and it's even worse because you are the site admin) in that you make so many incorrect assumptions of my situation, what I was asking, and what I should now do instead of asking astrologers again for their advice.  I am also wondering why I was the only one given such a response -- your response to my query could apply to a great deal of the queries on this site.  I wrote in for an astrological point of view; I did not anticipate being chastised by someone who made several incorrect assumptions about my actions and the nature of my query.  I am a first-time poster, and this behavior does not encourage my interest in astrology.

ceeyes

Post by ceeyes » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:14 am

You have absolutely NO evidence that this person took initiative  OR did not take initiative.  YOU have absolutely no evidence that the person asked SEVERAL times in a short time.  That is your assumption.  
If we should not rely on astrology for advise...why have this website????
Close the website.  And why are you not writing to others who are asking questions also???

NO one asked about anything but MARRIAGE in the message.  NO job question was asked.  You are taking that out of context.  If it is not proper to ask astrological consultation, close all the forums down.  

Yes I am EASTERN and very proud to be EASTERN.  And we ARE not PROMOTING anything.  Just have a deep respect for LIFE, RELIGION and COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS.  

You are filled with negativity, hatred and assumptions.  You really need to be more positive to those who write here.  ARROGANCE and EGO have no place in this forum.  Just try to be helpful.  It will give you a better perspective about life and fill your heart with love.  You sound very angry and bitter---ready for warpath.  Blessings!
CS

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:40 am

beets wrote:By posting your response, you are assuming that I am not doing/did not do anything to find a partner.  Another assumption you have made is that the Astrologers who previously predicted marriage for me were correct, and I failed to get married because I did not take any actions in searching for a partner.  The latter is untrue.  As for the predictions previously made, either the astrologers were incorrect, or they were merely stating time periods where marriage was more likely to take place, but for whatever reason, it did not come to fruition.  Please note that in my query, I did not make any statements that the previous astrologers were "lousy"; those are your own words.  Also note that my query was asking others to provide their opinion about timing.  I did not ask why these previous predictions did not come true, or ask for any explanation of why I haven't been married yet - again, I merely asked about timing.  I find your response to be quite curbing and judgmental (and it's even worse because you are the site admin) in that you make so many incorrect assumptions of my situation, what I was asking, and what I should now do instead of asking astrologers again for their advice.  I am also wondering why I was the only one given such a response -- your response to my query could apply to a great deal of the queries on this site.  I wrote in for an astrological point of view; I did not anticipate being chastised by someone who made several incorrect assumptions about my actions and the nature of my query.  I am a first-time poster, and this behavior does not encourage my interest in astrology.
Astrology is never wrong, but Astrologer go wrong many a times
It may be for the following reasons

1) Astrologer are human, their predictive level depends on the knowledge one possess.
2) Kala (Time ) plays a very important role in predictive astrology
3) Various other factors like your horoscope may require rectification etc
4) The Time you apporached may not be appropriate, as the Astrologer(s) predictive capacity ,even if he is the best one, could be in the ebb
5) I donot rule out the probability of Karmic factor playing too in your life
6)  May be there were some necessity and compulsion in your horoscope that require certain parihars or remedies. Certain Prayer and propeciating certain God could be yet another factor , why an event has not happened in your life

or there may be many other reason, which may or may not pertaining to Astrology.

You should appreciate that Astrology is a vast subject and is an occean in itself covering the whole universe,  used as a predictive tool . If certain events have not happened at the appointed time, then there is a very much necessity to retrospect and analyse what went wrong.

Last but not least , it is vital in everyone's life ,  faith in the Ultimate of Ultimate Almighty  can answer all  problems.Without hurting your feelings , may be  in your case had you approached the Astrologer for prediction after due reverence and prayer to the almighty , it could have been a situation that the God would have made the Astrologer to predict correctly.

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:53 am

Dear Beets,

I am no astrologer but a Palmist. I know for certain that it is those who approach us, be it astrologer palmist numerologists etc. etc., and the way they approach us and ask their questions get the answers as per their manner of approach. I have gone wrong on quite a few times and have been right so many times and at times when I know what I said is wrong but it turns out to be right. That is when I believe HE speaks through us in those cases where words pour out of our heart rather than from our mouth.

One businessman approached me in Imphal (Capital of Manipur) to do palm reading in his house for his whole family in the night. It is very risky to go out of your hotel after 6 p.m. and still the way that person persuaded me made me go. When I reached his house alongwith him, his wife opened the door on our ringing the bell. When she saw me she simply fell flat on my feet and paid me respect which the most honoured and reverred person like a Saint deserved. What happened was it created an instant reaction in my whole body where I felt my Soul rise up to HIM and asked HIM: OH GOD. THIS GIRLS PROBLEM SHOULD BE SOLVED. I did not say this but my feelings were prompted to ask HIM for an answer. She got the best advise I have ever given to anyone. She had menses problems and I told her until that is solved she would not bear a child. Her problem was that of pregnancy. She got an answer and did pursue with the Doctors to get it rectified.

Next time I visited her house again after 3.1/2 years as I was called once again to read their palms in the night I went alongwith her husband. Again on opening the Door she lay flat on the ground with her forehead on my feet and paid Obeyance to me thrice for she was now 9 months pregnant. You can well imagine her physical status with full pregnancy. This again generated reactions in my body and I prayed to GOD: May she get a child that she wants: Boy or Girl as per her wish. I asked her what she wanted. She said: she wanted a male child. I blessed her with male child and she got a beautiful baby boy in the next 10 days. In this case it was she who got the answer from me to her query and not I who gave her the answer.

When you can do this to anyone i.e. faith in any person you can move mountains. The reaction I felt in my body was described my Guru Maharaj was that the Girl by her total faith in my ability drew Protons from my body and got her reply.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Vedic Astrology”