Freshly wounded, needing a hug and maybe some insight

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

scorpy1030

Freshly wounded, needing a hug and maybe some insight

Post by scorpy1030 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:22 pm

So I born 10-30-1976 he born 9-9-1978.  Fell in love, felt like soulmates.  Had a child born 3-18-2005.   Lost my two children to my ex husband.  He lost his son to his ex wife during our time together.  Surrounded by problems, financial, emotional.  Last 4 months he has been talking to a woman from another state through myspace and has fallen in love supposedly and had decided to end our relationship to go with her.  So can I get a HUG and maybe some insight as to what is going on.  
Thanks.

See my introduction too: http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 340#264340  

C
"The wine of youth does not always clear with advancing years; sometimes it grows turbid" ~ C.G. Jung, 'The Stages of Life'

jimmy619

Post by jimmy619 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:09 pm

poor u... i big hug for you....
with regards jimmy619

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:48 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug....much love and huggies :smt007

dhav

Post by dhav » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:51 pm

Hugsss. He was not the one.You will surely meet somone made for you. ;)
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

Unfallen

Post by Unfallen » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:36 pm

Hugs for you.  I am sorry for your loss. Pain makes crazy decisions for people.  He will regret this.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:50 pm

hugggggg...I am sure you will be able to put everything together again!

KMCopeland

Post by KMCopeland » Sun May 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Don't spend a lot of time wondering what you did wrong -- how you could have prevented it.  You didn't do anything wrong and you couldn't have prevented it.  It's not that I know you well enough to say you have no failings, because I don't, and I'm sure you do.  It's also not that I know you well enough to know if you could have prevented it or not because I don't.  But I don't have to know these things.  I know what your husband did.  And what he did, he did because of who he is -- not because of who you are.

Do all you can to nurture yourself.  That's the way to recover.  Remind yourself 10 times a day that you deserve better and you intend to have it.  

And never look back.
"I dwell in possibility -- a fairer house than prose."

mangosun

Post by mangosun » Mon May 10, 2010 4:07 pm

I feel your pain my dear fellow scorpio... seems we share both the same birthdate (10/30) and the pain of a spouse finding "love" on the internet with another woman. As Scorpios, it is our burden to find that which is hidden...bring light to the murky unknown. You are experiencing this in your life now. Ask yourself, "what is life trying to teach me about myself through this pain?" Feel your pain, get it out,  allow time for clarity, and one day you will be appreciative of this entire experience. Life is just beginning for you ... you will rise out of the ashes to our second totem, the phoenix, if you allow yourself to learn and grow...and I promise you, your life will be so much richer and full of meaning than ever before...and remember, as Scorpios, we want to know the answers to the question, "why?" ... but those answers do not come from those who hurt us. They come from within ourselves to help us along life's path, what is this experience meant to teach me? And then be thankful for it. Take care, ~jules[/u]
"Live life with passion and love will find you!"

ambibambi

Post by ambibambi » Tue May 11, 2010 3:55 pm

he will do it to her..she will be in your shoes and people grow change
want other things..you dont want someone who no longer wants you back..
let go and know its living...

a poem,

He who is always in my thoughts,
prefers another,and does not think of me.
Yet she seeks anothers love not his.
and some poor heart is grieving for and
wanting me
baby**

becoolnon

About Men

Post by becoolnon » Thu May 13, 2010 9:55 am

An acquaintance sent me this article and I'd like to share this with everyone. It may talk about men but it can also be about women. Let me know your thoughts...

If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away.
If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay.
Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior.
Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.
Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship that's not meant to be.

Slower is better.

Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.

If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve then heck no, you can't "be friends". A friend wouldn't mistreat a friend.
Don't settle.

If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is
Don't  stay because you think "it will get better"
You'll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.
The only person you can control in a relationship is you.

Always have your own set of friends separate from his.
Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you. If something bothers you, speak up..

Never let a man know everything.* He will use it against you later.

You cannot change a man's behavior.* Change comes from within.

Don't EVER make him feel he is more important than you are... Even if he has more education or in a better job.

Do not make him into a quasi-god.
He is a man, nothing more nothing less.
Never let a man define who you are.
Never borrow someone else's man.
If he cheated with you, he'll cheat on you.
A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.

All men are NOT dogs.

You should not be the one doing all the bending...
Compromise is two way street.

You need time to heal between relationships. ..
There is nothing cute about baggage...
Deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship

You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you...
A relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals. ..
Look for someone complimentary. ...not supplementary.

Dating is fun...even if he doesn't turn out to be Mr. Right.

Make him miss you sometimes... when a man always know where you are, and you're always readily available to him - he takes it for granted

Never move into his mother's house.. Never co-sign for a man.

Don't fully commit to a man who doesn't give you everything that you need.*
Keep him in your radar but get to know others.

Scared of being alone is what makes a lot of men stay in relationships that are abusive or hurtful

You should know that:
You're the best thing that could ever happen to anyone and if a man mistreats you, he'll miss out on a good thing. If he was attracted to you in the 1st place, just know that he's not the only one.

They're all watching you, so you have a lot of choices.

Make the right one...

mangosun

Amen Sister~

Post by mangosun » Thu May 13, 2010 4:24 pm

I agree wholeheartedly...this article you quoted says it so much better than I tried to say earlier! Thank you sooo much for posting this article. I have printed it off and will be distributing it to my friends...we sometimes forget what we are worth and what we are searching for can only be found when we are complete within ourselves and that is a lesson I have had to learn but am thankful for the journey taken to have learned it. We all need reminders now and then and the sentiments of this article will be my reminder...Thanks again! ~jules
"Live life with passion and love will find you!"

3xcharm

Post by 3xcharm » Sun May 16, 2010 9:32 pm

Here is HUGE hug for you!!!  Always remember, God never puts more on our plate than we can handle.  God Bless!

fasiha

hugs for u

Post by fasiha » Wed May 26, 2010 12:37 am

Dear time will heal all your wounds and will compensate it also finally u will get the right person.its not you who is making wrong decision it is him who is doing big mistake.

beau 1

Post by beau 1 » Wed May 26, 2010 4:30 pm

My thoughts are with you at this awful time , but things happen for a reason and maybe something better is coming your way , one door never closes without another opening ,
Love and Light  :)

FairyQueen

Hug

Post by FairyQueen » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:14 am

No hugs for you . nothing costs more than self respect. Why r u acting so feeble for a man who neither cares nor deserves. If his love shifts, time to time from one another, better throw a party that you have finally got rid of him.

Please don't start searching another shoulder to shed tears, men just don't worth it.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”