Can mobile numbers affect our life ???

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

annek

Post by annek » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:45 am

My mobile number ads up to 5. All my phones have been acting weird; in many cases when people called me they couldn't hear me in the other end, and I have had 3 phones with the same number, all with the same problem. And even though how many times I try to set the clock to the right time it still doesn't show the right time after a short while.
So I have an unpredictable phone lol:)

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:33 pm

the five can vibrate  with a energy that you speak of.  in many cases to a real stable energy  .five also is linked to communications ,

foreva.infiniti

telephone numerology

Post by foreva.infiniti » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:21 pm

use tha numba yo phone adds up 2 (i'll go ahead and call this 1 a phone number ;)). all 10 digits*. add your life number to this number. (lets call this number the converse number). Now if you can get this intel from someone u wish ta converse (if a business, thed the date it was founded), repeat the formula. u shud hav 2 numbers. 1 for you and 1 for them. now this is the tricky part. i tried stickin ta tha nature of numerology to come up with 1 single numba (simple addition). i did this for awhile goin thru sooooooooooo many different variables. but had an epiphany. tha 2 final numbers needs 1 n common. lets say tha last 2 numbas r 4 and 6. instead of the traditional 10 u wudda summed up we'll use 12. its tha first number these 2 have n common. 1+2=3. so three will be the number u use wen... I just realize i haven't alluded to what im gettin at...

when doin short term forecasts u add yo life numba to tha day,month, or hour. if today was saturday 8282010 todays number wud b 3. now if u call lets say a business which u recenty aplied for a position. call them on a 3/8* day since that is the converse number. just make sure tha time adds up to 3/8*. You jus pierced destiny. they informed you that they read your application and r pleased by what they saw. or if u had a relationship problem and wantin ta work it out but they didnt want to as much as u then find your converse number and call her/him on tha day/time that matches your converse number or 7*. problem solved. i've actually had success stories like tha ones mentioned above but keep in mind i didnt use tha exact same formulas. Its all about trial and error in this trade. help wud b appreciated :)

*Variables, Variables, Variables!
*10 instead of nine because country codes differ
*8 because when doin short term forecasts 8 is tha best day for businees related matters to flourish
*7 because its tha best tme to work out matters regarding love and compassion
*3/ because me and my team are still working out which of the 2 numbers would b more accurate -----> http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=70931

ALL THIS IS JUST THEORETICAL SO FAR SO PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND.
but so is numerology dependin on yo perspective ;)
Im Foreva Infiniti and my magic's Derived from numbers and colors

Return to “Numerology”