Grand trine on jan 25th

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mysticvirgo

Grand trine on jan 25th

Post by mysticvirgo » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:42 pm

Astroforcast for Jan 25th 2010 1300gmt/0800EST

Moon enters Gemini
Lighthearted, casual communications socializing. Generally a happy place.

Grand trine of Sun+Venus/Moon/Saturn

What futher refines the nature of this trine is in the planets and signs at each corner. Expect this to be reflected in the mass media.

Moon in Gemini.. Feelings are easily communicated. Intuition in form of what we think about how we feel and how we feel about what we think.

Saturn in Libra, IS what we think and how we feel pointing us in the direction we want? Civility. In Libra, these questions are directed at harmony. Is this thought , action or feeling going to disrupt harmony?

Sun+Venus in Aquarius
Remember the 'feeling' of the 1960's summer of love? Or the over served fellow that is loving everyone "I love you, Man!"?  Pretty much that. Man loving man.

Natives of the air signs, will feel this to be the best day of the year!  pay attention to the sun, moon, venus and Saturn in personal transit and return charts.
Attachments
2010-01-23sm.jpg
Grand Trine for Jan 25th
2010-01-23sm.jpg (17.55 KiB) Viewed 3176 times

mysticvirgo

Addendum

Post by mysticvirgo » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:26 pm

Isn't it interesting that the more one studies a chart, the more is shown?

I am contining my theme towards the Haiti issue. United states indicated by the Saturn in libra ( a natal return for USA), Pluto in Capricorn ( A plutonian return.. still approaching exact)
And  Grand Air Trine . Hmm this should be fun to watch.  

I would like YOUR observations of what happens as this aspect manifests

Return to “Everyday Predictions”