marriage compatibility

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bill1980

marriage compatibility

Post by bill1980 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:56 pm

Hello

I would apprciate some assistance, I saw a vedic astro numerologist who advised me that i do not have good compatibility with my husband. i would appreciate if someone could look at my details and give me some information.

dob 02/07/82  - mine

dob 27/11/81 - partner

Thankyou

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:12 am

The compatibility comes not from any star, number, tarot or anything like that, but the two involved parts ability to adjust from having focus on oneself to having focus on each other.
The answer to you question stay inside yourself, and your partner.

When we are in "hormonal"  love, then this is an easy task, but when the average day start, then it is time for the challenge.

In order for a relationship to function one need to respect the other part, one need to have the other part as an equal partner, and a wish to please her/him.
One must have a wish to grew old with this person, and not like many in Vedic, who ask for how many marriage they shall have, and by that destroy the one they first get.

By living by these simple rules, each partner will love and respect the other, each partner will put their partner first, and you will have a long happy relationship (marriage) that benefits the whole family.

If one part is a taker, or both are takers, then the marriage is doomed, and one can never be happy, only quarrels will then arise.

These words is said from one who is married for 46 years, and which the compatibility test said was like dog/cat, and had to be avoided.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:48 pm

dob 02/07/82  - mine     reduces to a 2 life path

dob 27/11/81 - partner reduces to a  3 life path  

life path considered by most numerologist as the most important number within ones chart .

2 with a 3  this is a popularity  combination .while the 2 person knows how to win friends and contracts and keep things runnings harmoniously ,the 3 person can expand upon friendships and inject life and spontaneity into them .the 3 persons creative talents can be effectively managed and balanced by the 2 persons ability to stay in the background and take care of the practical aspects of keeping things on the right track   reference : numerology and the divine triangle

this is just one reference for one number combination  /our numerology charts contain many numbers  a deeper look at your other numbers can and will show both positive and negative traits .learning and knowing each others strengthens and weakness is key to a long and happy marriage numerology is a excellent tool for such a task

bill1980

Post by bill1980 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:09 am

thankyou for your replies.

i will go further by saying the numerologist said my marriage will definitely fail as my partner will be controlling and dominating. i am in the very early stage of my marriage at present. the scary thing is he was so accurate in other aspects that i believe what he is saying may come true.

terminatormurali

please tell my marriage compatibility

Post by terminatormurali » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:09 am

well i have born in dec 23 but my sign is leo i dont know my mother told me like that .

well my date of birth is

23-12-1986      and   my patner date of birht is 23-10-1987

please tell me our compatibility
murali

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:31 pm

as for as life path numbers   one of the main numbers  the compatibility could bring some issues  14/5 verses a 13/4    both warn of karma on a personal level  the four is opposite the five . but again only one of many vibrations that need to be looked at .

Return to “Numerology”