Payewacker's Tarot - Semantic Structure and Formative Meanings of the Hebrew Alphabet.

A forum for development and investigation of ideas. Not for short questions...then Use Tarot Forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Payewacker

Payewacker's Tarot - Semantic Structure and Formative Meanings of the Hebrew Alphabet.

Post by Payewacker » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:06 pm

Hi Guys,

My planet, has a few more moons and perhaps some other cyclic events ocurring with the different pulling and pulling, I wonder about the pushing?. As we say, we become luny, so, I become Moony!

But then again, as my name is Payewacker "The name no mortal could think of" anything is possible???? :smt051

We make sure that the little water we have on our planet is strictly reserved for Whisky, of which we have natural springs. The water is also by default "Soda Water" :smt045

Studying the Hebrew Aleph-Beth, I plunged on in doing the letters as individual "entities" which is understandable, but has a lot of "words" to describe that which is to be contained in a container that does know it's arse from it's elbow?  :smt107

So after some  :smt115, I found the "LIGHT", instead of :smt091. I realise that no-one can participate because they are more intellectual than me.

For us to make head or tails, we first need to see how it became to be a significant part of the Major Arcanum and  the influence direct or indirect, we are looking for.

We need to understand the three levels of "energy" wich is
1) Archetypal,
2) Existential, and
3) Cosmic.

Each letter is linked to Aleph and Yod, where we find the permanent action of Aleph being constructive, and Yod resisting this development process in the different letters found beyond Aleph. So the "life-death" cycle and the resistance, friction or movement between each letter in relation to Aleph?

Are we still on the same page?

The Hebrew alphabet is a description of primordial life, with it's biological process, to become existential and ultimately draw to a closure in the "cosmic" realm. :smt101

To understand the kaballah, we need to first understand the inter-play, or inter-action between "idea"--spark. "Movement"--friction. And "attainment"--spiritual enlightenment.

This table is now on Google doc's, the link
http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AZyuZ ... 54aw&hl=en

Blessed be.
Last edited by Payewacker on Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EnglandsRose

Post by EnglandsRose » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:41 pm

That's certainly an interesting theory, PW! :)

Not sure I fully understand, will have to read it over a few times I think and see if I can pick up your thought process!

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:43 am

Hi England'srose,

When we look at the Universe and the ultimate expression resistance, what do we make of this?

Newton discovered that for any movement, there is the exact movement in resistance. We look at a push and shove scenario! These are only elemental, or in our "environment".

Take this as an example; If you take a gun and shoot straight-up into the air. That bullet will have to return from hence it came. But, it's path upward is not 100% straight, nor it's path back! There are influencing factors, density of the air, wind and obviously the pull from gravity.

Thinking about this, the projectile is propelled, let's say at 300 km/h, but the resisting force may be 500 km/h. So at some stage this projectile will start slowing down, come to a stop, turn around and return back to where it has been propelled from, this purely by the magnetic force of earth or gravity.

But in the same sense now, it will start gaining speed from gravity and may reach 700 km/h, returning. That is why it's so dangerous to shoot a shot into the sky. People have been killed by these bullets returning, and by no intention of the "shooter"

But, what i want to bring to your attention is the positive and negative forces working against each other all the time. Even driving a car. Not only do you have roll friction on the wheels, but resistance in the air around us. We seem to forget that Air is an element. It fills your lungs, and the wind lift a house's roof easily.

So in creation, we find the forward development, but in the same, the backward or opposing resistance.

Blessed be.

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:54 pm

The Symantic structure is an important facet to consider in the CC. This structure explains the route followed by the primary root or primary energy. When we look at the CC from this perspective, it takes on a completely different way of expressing itself, and how to interpret it!

Blessed be.
Do as you want, Harm none!

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:50 am

Hi Guys,

I don't want to move to the fours until we all have a basic understanding on the Quabala and no's 1, 2, 3.

Number one is the spark, which has not been created but exist. This is your first thought, 2 is the container and three is the catalyst to movement, or the first step in moving through Aleph to Yod.

I want to use the Fool as an example. In RW, he carries a white rose. In Thoth and Witches Tarot we see an envelope.

He is a Fool, so if that which is written in the letter, in the envelope will become public knowledge. Not everything is supoosed to be shared by the general populace. He has the envelope, stops at the Magician, receives the letter, move to High-Priestess, she places the letter in the envelope and seals it, then he moves to Empress who reads the letter and act upon that, she uses the primal energy and it's container to bring forth something valuable! That is why Gimmel is not in our Aleph or Beths, But Aleph and Beth is in Gimmel.

We can also look at it this way. The energy needed to germinate a seed is there, but it has no structure (Aleph). It needs a structure (Beth) to be contained in---the outer wall of the seed. Then the germination or first result is Gimmel. Another term, Aleph-the seed, Beth-the soil-the container, Gimmel the seedling, before it pops out of the ground and become visible! Remember we have Dallet as the first resistance in 4.

To this I want to add and say Aleph breaks down resistance, but resistance is not broken by Aleph. We see than Aleph in Beth, and together, will just push it "out of the way" but it will remain there, and intact!

It is imperative for you guys to help me here. The Quabala is complicated, but when you receive your "WOW" moment, will only happen when you start getting a good understanding of how the numbers link and overlap. It is also important to continuously go to the original docs as I edit them regularly.

The initial road from Aleph to Yod is what we discuss, you need to follow these discussions. As we move beyond Yod, we will need that basic understanding, because then we are moving into the second sphere or level of energy-the existential. In this level we find the movement of Yod and the other letters, to ultimately draw to a closure in the Cosmic level, in the Finals of the Hebrew alphabet.

So, please if you understand or don't understand, post your answer in order for us to expand our discussions until it is as easy as kindergarten.

This is especially useful for those who aspire to read the Celtic Cross.

Blessed be.

Return to “Tarot Discussion And Ideas”