pls confirm if USAIN BOLT n BARACK OBAMA have double life line

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sty008

pls confirm if USAIN BOLT n BARACK OBAMA have double life line

Post by sty008 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:13 pm

he survive a car crash earlies this year wonder if its was his double life line that cuz this or maybe its not

further readings can be done if u  want to
images of his palm can be easiliy found on google,

http://www.tmz.com/2009/04/30/usain-bol ... /#comments
Attachments
Usain-Bolt-receives-a-pie-001.jpg
usain bolt double life line
Usain-Bolt-receives-a-pie-001.jpg (34.97 KiB) Viewed 5034 times
Last edited by sty008 on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:01 am

Dear Friend,

Usan has Inner Line of Mars which gives him tremendous strength, stamina which is excellent for his type of sports.

Pravin Kumar

sty008

obama

Post by sty008 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:54 pm

also I found a pick of  Barack Obama palm it also  a double life line or an iiner life line as you call it

I wonder whats so special about it, cause I have bn searching the web but cant find much info on this particular line

-> http://alkakothari.files.wordpress.com/ ... ation.jpeg
Attachments
barack_obama_inauguration.jpeg
obama PALM
barack_obama_inauguration.jpeg (25.21 KiB) Viewed 4930 times

Pravin Kumar

Inner Mars Line

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:53 pm

Dear Friend,

In both cases it is inner Mars Line. Go to Chapters posted on Palmistry in the Palmistry Tutorials and read Chapter on Life Line, Sister Lines and Line of Mars (Last two lines will come under sister or minor lines). Inner Mars Line because it starts from Lower Mars giving tremendous strength and a person who is aggressive in his approach. You will definitely find this line in the matter posted in Palmistry Tutorials as mentioned above.

Pravin Kumar

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:49 am

I know that line as the fire line as I find breaking them down in elements simple and logical. The fire line relates to the spark or ignition needed for motivation. People that don't have it rely on things outside of them self for motivation while people with the line can be self starters and can motivate others.

I see the upper part of the line towards the fingers as relating more to spiritual energies and the lower part more physical. So obama having the upper part of the line would relate to motivation as it relates to spiritual energies. Encouraging good spirits and such. The line also reltes to extra stamina and ability to resist disease. It is also called a 2nd life line by some as I understand it.

Judging by obama's cracked cheeks and simple palms I would judge that much of his soul is not present in his body. Although it's hard to say much about a palm form such photo.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Return to “Palmistry”