Born with a Golden Spoon

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

VasanthEvangelin

Born with a Golden Spoon

Post by VasanthEvangelin » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:34 am

People Pls Help me Out . I was born with a Golden Spoon very rich but recently my father expired in 2001. I was forced to take up my Family export business, which was going well until recently got entangled in Family Problem and business problems. Now I wanna get out of my Family house and wanna Retire from my Family Business and want to stand on my Own Legs. Its like I am thrown out Suddenly. Am very desperate as i Have a Wife and Twin Babies. My CHARACTER from a very small age is "I should FLY in a PRIVATE JET or Sleep in the PLATFORM"

I just want to know will I Succeed in some Business and whether my Character will become my Destiny. I Know something Big is Happening in my Life but I dont Know whether its PRIVATE JETS or PLATFORM

Pls help me out my bithday and timing is as follows

07 06 1978    TIMING is  18.32 pm

PLs Help me out PEOPLE  as I am about to QUIT  my FAMILY BUSINESS and my HOUSE by this YEAR END. Its like LIFE or DEATH . THANKS PLS

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:56 pm

Reading request is done in a Reading forum...I move your request there.

If You BELIEVE in Readings, then READINGS can't change....if They CHANGE...then they can't be TRUTH...but more suggestions on how to proceed through life...if you get two or more different readings....then how can you pick the one that tell the truth?  IF you can...then you already know the truth.....I suggest that you do your best out from those abilities you have, If the decision involve great deal of money, I would contact a economize adviser.

Remember that every action you do, is it you that must carry the consequences from, I would recommend that you evaluate your own standing more, listen to expert in the field of expertise you need, and less to Astrological advices, if not from a well known Reader that can show high percentages of doing right advice, but then maybe a free site aren't the right place...

I remove your request from Western Astrology.

I wish you luck....my advice is honest....not to belittle anyone.

ChanDubai

Re: Born with a Golden Spoon

Post by ChanDubai » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:27 pm

Please mention your Place of Birth and also is your date format is it dd/mm/yy or mm/dd/yy?

otherwise astrologers would also be in a confused state!!.......i guess
:smt002  :smt002

Best wishes

ChandDubai

VasanthEvangelin wrote:People Pls Help me Out . I was born with a Golden Spoon very rich but recently my father expired in 2001. I was forced to take up my Family export business, which was going well until recently got entangled in Family Problem and business problems. Now I wanna get out of my Family house and wanna Retire from my Family Business and want to stand on my Own Legs. Its like I am thrown out Suddenly. Am very desperate as i Have a Wife and Twin Babies. My CHARACTER from a very small age is "I should FLY in a PRIVATE JET or Sleep in the PLATFORM"

I just want to know will I Succeed in some Business and whether my Character will become my Destiny. I Know something Big is Happening in my Life but I dont Know whether its PRIVATE JETS or PLATFORM

PLs Help me out PEOPLE  as I am about to QUIT  my FAMILY BUSINESS and my HOUSE by this YEAR END. Its like LIFE or DEATH . THANKS PLS
"If God did not forgive, Heaven would have been EMPTY!"

astro_scholr

Re: Born with a Golden Spoon

Post by astro_scholr » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:52 am

VasanthEvangelin wrote:People Pls Help me Out . I was born with a Golden Spoon very rich but recently my father expired in 2001. I was forced to take up my Family export business, which was going well until recently got entangled in Family Problem and business problems. Now I wanna get out of my Family house and wanna Retire from my Family Business and want to stand on my Own Legs. Its like I am thrown out Suddenly. Am very desperate as i Have a Wife and Twin Babies. My CHARACTER from a very small age is "I should FLY in a PRIVATE JET or Sleep in the PLATFORM"

Taken 7th june 1978, chennai as place of birth
Asc is Scorpio, Moon is gemini.
10th house from Moon is Pisces and has Ketu aspected by rahu from his own star. 10th house from moon is leo and has Sat and Mars forming agni marutha yoga.
Currently running saturn MD from dec 2004 till dec 2023

keeping all planetory postions and current dasa periods your golden era is over. Learn to eat in steel/wooden spoon and learn to sleep in platform.

Every business/job you take will be faced with obstacles and losses.  Hence recommend u to join some job according to ur education. Keep low profile according to job position ( dont move around people saying u born with golden spoon and once upon rich, it will not work).

If you want to turn around all the misceries then pray god. Pray Lord ganesha and Maa durga. You will come up in life with hard work there no short cuts.
Ohm Ganeshaya Namaha

sameera_kmc

Post by sameera_kmc » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:47 pm

Shani is a great teacher of important spiritual lessons to the rich as well as poor.

Your 10th house of career is deposited with Shani his enemy Sun's house where he will create problems during his Mahadasha. Also, He is deposited there along with Mars who is also an enemy of Shani. While Mars gives the courage to move out of the house and do something on your own, Shani discourages it and instills fear of this change. That is why you are not able to decide on whether to go or not.

You probably feel like leaving home in his Mahadasha as Shani's 7th drishti is on 4th house of family happiness and indicates possible problems with your mother.

Until now life has been comfortable but Shani's mahadasha will test you to the fullest after which things will settle back into place.

Your Shani mahadasha will be a true test. During this test, its important to remember that as a married man, your responsibilities towards your wife and children remain the same. You cannot let them down. Whatever decision you make, be sure that you take in their best interests keeping their lives in mind.

Shani himself is very old in age. As such, he respects those who have love and respect for old people. Especially your mother.

Its not important to be rich. Its important to be self sufficient and happy with family. Wishing you all the best.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”