Here goes nothing - uniquely me... what do you see?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

PetraVanilla

Here goes nothing - uniquely me... what do you see?

Post by PetraVanilla » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:55 am

OK I've gotten my hands read, numerology and a few others... what does my photo say about me? Straight from my web cam, today 11-13-09...I am very curious!!

Blessings!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:31 pm

:) I like you.

Off hand I would say that you could be a professional psychic if you wanted to be,
you have the aptitude for it.  You seem to be very intelligent and more aware of things
than most people. Your eyes seem to look into a person's soul :) and have alot of depth
to them. You have a good heart but can be short with others at times which you feel bad
about later.

I have not read any of your posts, so I am looking forward to seeing what you have to
say about things.

love,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:49 pm

There is a veil over the eyes that does not let others see into the 'real' you.  You have so many waters of spirituality that you wish to protect from the prying eyes of others.  It feels so 'warm and fuzzy' in your world it is hard to let others in.  

This veil does not preclude you from seeing into the soul of others.  You get almost uncomfortable when it indicates any form of negativity to or from others.  

You are very sensitive to the flow of energies to and from yourself and others.  This you can read with all success.  Spirituality lessons often elude you as you try to fit them into your material waters.  

If you thought about us all being 90-something% water you would understand yourself on the many flows that seem to erupt and crash within your being.  They can stem from emotions, spirit, or mind but they help you understand self and others through the flow.  If you are drawn to someone they have similar emotional waters.  But when the spirit is missing, so is the aspect you need to get to know them more.
God bless, J

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:54 pm

Sunmystic... WOW you are right on with my "regular" traits. But the things you said about me having the aptitude to being a professional psychic shocked me... based on what happened yesterday and a few days before.

First I was responding to a few posts about angel number patterns that I myself have not consciously experienced before (and  wondered if I ever will), shared my thoughts about guardian angels (OMG my crystal son JUST came to me and asked me if the picture he JUST drew looks like an ANGEL - haha, he wanted to draw a rooster!!!) and met 2 people (now he asked me what the names of his guardian angels were based on what I told him one of the tools on here said, and I said Michael and Uriel and he said it was Michael, then he asked what their eyes look like, what color... then he said he thinks they were blue.... then my daughter who's indigo says, I think Gabriel has blue eyes... whew!), because I just learned that you can call on them. I also have met my spirit guide during a long-distance Reiki treatment I gave a friend and at some point, after talking to another new friend who's quite familiar with spirits and guardian angels, came to the conclusion that is was Gabriel.

Anyway I met 2 new people on here on their way to spiritual awakening and I felt extremely compelled to help them on their spiritual path. In the process things started happening.

All of a sudden I can tell 80-90% of what the result of a little psychic game my son started will be. I've never been that accurate ever!
All of a sudden I see number patterns (I swear I was not LOOKING for them!) that seem to tell me I am on the right path. I started noticing a pattern in the timeframe my energy and psychic ability seemed to expand rapidly... the fact that I started finding myself at 30 yrs old, that now, 3 yrs later, 3 days before my 33rd birthday on the 13th of the month I get confirmation that my daughter and I are indigo and my son crystal and that an unexpected innocent psychic game reveals abilities I never thought I had (apart from quite a few premonitions in the past)
Good grief, I just got the intuition to check and see when I got my first real Reiki session, it was on 1/12/09 Full Moon and EXACTLY 3 days later energy was so strong that my whole skin started tingling and burning. That's when my Reiki energies became seriously effective. I also discovered on 1/15/09 that I have a unique scanning ability to visualize disturbances in someone's aura in front of what I call my "inner eye". I could tell a friend long-distance where his pain originated and was able to repeat a successful scan and treatment on another friend who decided to test me on it.

the number patterns specifically started after I made the following statements to my empath friend:

Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:28 pm

...I am suddenly showing never before displayed psychic abilities and it surprised me quite a bit. Maybe I am picking up a lot of stuff from you...

I am also starting to realize that part of my purpose in life is to be a healer and teacher, especially in the spiritual sense. A lot of the things I tell people I have not learned, it just comes to me... kinda like common sense but it is much stronger than that... almost like tapping into some universal knowledge.
My hands show it too. A croix mystique and medical stigmata/healing lines in both hands... my kids have both as well.

I just know it is my purpose to guide people in a way. I am not quite sure where yet. But I know that it is important!

Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:29 am

I got 2 alarm clocks in my bedroom and I took a break from watching a movie and playing around online (fiddle faddleing around haha), went to the bathroom, looked at one clock, startled when it read 3:13am, looked at the other, which just in that moment turned 3:13am as well... remember the numbers I told you about earlier...?! Am I just focusing in on something, am I paranoid or am I in the spiritual
spotlight all of a sudden?
LMAO!

Sounds like I am indeed on the right path by what the numbers indicate and the obvious confirmations I get from people...

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:49 am

Spiritalk I see you must have been posting your message almost the same time as I was responding to Sunmystic and I was so excited about all that had happened that I completely overlooked your post after I posted mine, so sorry!
I must say you saw a side of me that is also very much present. I've been accused of being secretive about my feelings and thoughts... I am an observer, while other people see me as I am on the surface. I seem rather lighthearted and aloof sometimes, people may not even realize how much I care. But I pay attention to every detail and keep it with me until there is use for it. On one occasion someone was talking to me and thought I wasn't paying attention because I can tap into a million different subjects in a conversation, it drives some people nuts. Then later I mentioned or did something in regards to what they had told me and their response was... oh you actually did hear what I had said? I thought you hadn't paid attention it.
I do hate conflict and having to deal with negative energies and people. I have the capability to do it and do it well, but everything in me acts like a puppy on the linoleum floor.  I am however inclined to do my darndest to turn those negative energies into good ones, even when it means sacrificing some of myself. That can be very draining.
And water resonates very much with my personality, my emotions, mind and soul... I once wrote an essay about how my writing is just like water and it ended up framed on my wall. Just like me, water can be very adaptable, very forceful, very nurturing, very persistent, still on the surface and very much moving in its depths, it picks up a lot of things, carries a lot with it and also deposits a lot. It holds and supplies a lot of life, but if polluted can be deadly.
I guess you are saying that I need to bring my physical and spiritual life in harmony in order to make better use of spiritual lessons and connect with those that are like me. I used to have issues with that, a lot having to do with fears, but the more I get in touch with my indigo spiritual side and having recently quit drinking and smoking and trying to make my body the temple it deserves to be, things seem to be aligning the way they should and people are coming (back) to me that I have previously formed bonds with so that that can be brought to a higher level.
Petra

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:43 pm

i'm not a psychic as you now :)... but i can tell that you are a good person... i sense it
you radiate a warmth feeling to anyone that know you... whether that person close to you or not
you like to help people, u can't stand to see others suffering...
you love to analize things and see deep to anything that interest you...

BTW as a psychiatrist resident, i learn how to analize character in a person in the first three minutes... so tell me how much it's accurate :)

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:32 pm

Fisk_82 You are right on! But I still believe that there's a reason why you took up that profession, because you have some abilities that you can apply there without anyone suspecting, that otherwise may be weird to people.  :smt016  Thank you!!
Petra

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:55 pm

A reason why i took up that profession... Actually the answer is i don't know :D... I just follow my heart and passion... ^.^
Keep the good spirit though Petra... this world need someone like you who want to help others without think about secondary gain.

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:42 pm

fisk_82 wrote:A reason why i took up that profession... Actually the answer is i don't know :D... I just follow my heart and passion... ^.^
Keep the good spirit though Petra... this world need someone like you who want to help others without think about secondary gain.[/quote]
mentio
LOL did I mention I would never take money for it? LOL I don't think so... you picked up on that on your own, unless I mentioned it somewhere else...  :smt003 If you believe I am psychic you better believe that, too  :smt016
Petra

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:34 am

Yeah... people can modify themselves at times... the cognitive and the behavior ^.^
as i'm a general practitioner too... i know well, there are two types of people who want to be a medical doctor (in my country especially)...
the first type have the heart to help others...
and the second from the very first time they think about money, being a doctor means a way to be rich, they dont care about the patient and use them as an object for their own purpose
and the both types... take money from the patient though ;D... (in the fact, how do you live these days anyway without money... too naive ^.^)
but in my opinion still that the first type don't take their profession to get secondary gain

i don't know about you PetraVanilla ^.^... it's just my guess though that you are not the one who help others for granted
but if being a psychic is your professional job so you are the first type and not the second type
just my guess though... how you picture your self in your picture... since i'm not a psychic and just a simple human ^^

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:50 pm

fisk_82 wrote:Yeah... people can modify themselves at times... the cognitive and the behavior ^.^
as i'm a general practitioner too... i know well, there are two types of people who want to be a medical doctor (in my country especially)...
the first type have the heart to help others...
and the second from the very first time they think about money, being a doctor means a way to be rich, they dont care about the patient and use them as an object for their own purpose
and the both types... take money from the patient though ;D... (in the fact, how do you live these days anyway without money... too naive ^.^)
but in my opinion still that the first type don't take their profession to get secondary gain

i don't know about you PetraVanilla ^.^... it's just my guess though that you are not the one who help others for granted
but if being a psychic is your professional job so you are the first type and not the second type
just my guess though... how you picture your self in your picture... since i'm not a psychic and just a simple human ^^
Guys :) I am going to have to get involved in this :)

Rhuto :) ?

I love everybody! :)

sunmystic

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:58 pm

Sunmystic, we love you too!

Sumystic, people, is a person who consciously and subconsciously attracts love in his live (I was just thinking attracts life into his love - and guess how true that is as well?!). He has many lifetimes worth of wisdom he loves to share and eenjoys doing so.  (OK first double aa's then double ee's all day today... what's going on, spirit guides? e=5... 55 - 5050, 0505, 5005, 0055, 5500 - These signs indicate that a change in your thinking has occured that is in unity with your Astrological Influences.)
Anyhu, appreciate that!!
Petra

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:26 am

sunmystic, i'm sorry if the post bother you and sorry too for PetraVanilla
anyway it's just my personal opinion ^.^
don't mean to hurt anybody

anyway love u too for the peace you bring

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:34 am

Umm, Fisk, I don't think anyone felt bothered... :smt017  :smt003

LOL You're totally fine! :smt016
Petra

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:57 am

sunmystic wrote: Rhuto :) ?
sunmystic
Still here my friend....
When I first read fisk_82's reply, I felt just like you that it was not so nice.
But if we take language barrier into account, and look at his previous post, then you will see that the statement was meant as a kudos, not a blame.

Petra was put in group 1, the group that helps with their heart, and don't look to much after the gold, and that you all show the proof to have, by attending this free site with your knowledge, in order to give some other help, in a difficult situation :)

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”