Weird

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

happyme

Weird

Post by happyme » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:33 pm

I don't know if I am posting this in the right place. I told a few persons who agreed it was weird, so I decided to get some insight from the ladies and gentlemen on here, since you guys are the experts on these things or can better relate at least.

A sharp pain in my neck and shoulder blade jolted me awake this morning. Then in a matter of seconds my mother knocked on my bedroom door and told me to come here it was urgent. So I followed her to her bed room. She told me she was experiencing sharp pain in the exact same area I was experiencing my pain. I instinctively touched the same area on myself and couldn't quite pinpoint it physically it was more like a phantom pain. So I rubbed some herbal ointment on the area for her for a while then asked her if it felt better. She said although the pain was still there it had improved dramatically, I still felt the pain too although it was much lighter as if it had started subsiding. Then the pain eventually disappeared and left some stiffness. I called her to check too and she said the pain has lifted but it is still stiff for her too. In the week I noticed when I was scratching a certain area on my body she scratched it at the same time too we may have started doing it seconds apart, I don't quite remember, we stopped at the same time though, but I had overlooked it at the time. This morning was kind of weird for me though. Anybody have any opinion on this, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance either way.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:38 pm

There has been a new opening of awareness between you and your mother.  This is not unusual as the relationship between mother and daughter is notoriously close.  The reason I say new is because you are just now seeing different things that form a bond of sorts between you.

Were you recently pulled to reading up on psychic, metaphysical, paranormal, etc. phenomena that opened doors in your own sensitivities?
God bless, J

happyme

Post by happyme » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:39 pm

I have been interested in seeking out spiritual truth, this led me to reading more about the soul the conscious and unconscious aspects of the self, meditation, angels and past lives. And yes, in recent times this search lead me to psychic and paranormal phenomena as well. I was happy when my search somehow lead me here, because I wanted an understanding of how it all connect. This forum seems to be very helpful in helping me to understand the connection of everything to everything. I have always been drawn to topics of such matters but did not really trust the persons I encounter on tv or the internet claiming to have it. It is only recently I have encountered articles from sources that I perceive to be genuine, and I perceive this site to be one of the few genuine sources of information and persons of this nature I have seen. I myself have never thought I possessed this ability. I really have just been seeking spiritual answers that will help me to move on and progress with my life, because I had been hit with a lot of life events that many would consider as crises which changed my life and since that it has kind of been at a standstill. There have been eccentric happenings though as I grew up, like the time when I was little and smelled cologne in my grandmother's home, I asked her for an explanation she said nobody visited and she wasn't wearing any. Sometimes I hear my name being called when nobody called me, that happens a lot. Sometimes I feel cold for no reason, the fan is not on it is not a cold day or it is a warm day. Sometimes I feel vibrations like if the fan is touching the chair I am sitting on, when it is not. I have also always been super sensitive to when people's hands get near me, it's like they are touching me when they aren't as a result I don't like a lot of physical contact or to stand near to people. Then this morning my cousin came over and I touched him and then my calves felt like after a muscle contraction cleared up, so I asked him if he had a muscle contraction today or last night and he said kind of, and I said where he pointed to his calves, the pain always bothers the the right one especially he claimed.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:58 am

Spirit contact is happening with you through all your senses - you experienced smells, feelings - tactile and emotional, audio and yet....you still question the psychic abilities?  All psychic abilities begin with our 5 senses and adding 2 more: Intuition from the gut and I know from the heart.  You have been opening and using them for some time now.  There are bound to be more and more experiences to help develop and train your senses to a higher vibration.

Could I suggest you read up on the lessons in Mediumship Development in Mystic Academy.  

God bless, J

happyme

Post by happyme » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:32 pm

Thanks Spiritalk you have been very helpful. All of this makes me a little nervous. I will definitely check out the lessons much appreciated. Love and light.

Return to “Psychic”