A handwatch - my own interpretation of the dream and other dreams I have that relates to each other

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

happyme

A handwatch - my own interpretation of the dream and other dreams I have that relates to each other

Post by happyme » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:43 pm

I was helping patients by doing research on this treatment I came up with and testing it in my room. And my brother enters and returned a handwatch I did not know or remember I had or thought I lost. After teasing me a little he eventually gave it to me. He said something like 'oh now you remember it?' or something  to that effect. Again, I am not sure if I am missing pieces, but this is what I remembered so far. Thanks in advance for any shared insight.
Last edited by happyme on Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

happyme

Post by happyme » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:23 am

OK I am going to try and interpret my own dream. Discovery stands for me entertaining a new phase of my life or personal development, and uncovering an unknown aspect of myself which is relevant to my waking life. Seeing my brother in my dream represents spiritual issues. watch represents the ticking of my heart, hence the emotional side of my life.

I think the other dreams I have been having although they seem different are alluding to the same thing. Trying to tell me something unknown to and or about myself and very likely having to do with spirituality that will help me to stand on firmer or stable ground in my current life.
This is a link to another dream I needed insight on that i feels ties a lot here - http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=66697

Another dream I had which ties in too:-
I had a dream sometime ago as well where a boss visited my brother while we were at home. I sat beside my brother while he fixed something for the boss. My brother had difficulties fixing it, so helped discreetly by flicking the switch of the item until it started to work, then I gave a thumbs up. The boss smiled quietly and knowing like as if he knew I helped. I immediately felt sort of guilty that the boss knew I helped. The boss was Asian (Indian) with glasses and middle aged. I heard beautiful 1940's music playing when the boss went off somewhere, I worried it would be a distraction to my boss and brother while they worked, so I kept asking my brother what it was discreetly, he thought I was refering to the gingerbread in the kitchen. It seems crazy but I think again this dream is telling me something about myself spiritually that is unknown to me that will be helpful and relevant to my waking life. Boss suggests fear of authority and not having control of my own life, brother again represents spiritual issues, me contributing to the fixing of the item is sort of discovery, the boss was asian. seeing an asian in my dream signifies an aspect of myself that is unknown to me. The fact that he was older (middle aged) also represents wisdom and knowledge. I said the boss was more specifically Indian which suggests I need to be in more control of my waking life situations and surroundings and exercise my personal power more. Guilt after making the discovery is probably saying that I am going to go through a phase of self doubt or deal with negative or repressed issues I have about myself in order to find out or while exploring the unknown aspects of myself. Seeing an Indian also represents, honesty, dedication, and wisdom, which means I need to face the unknown aspects of myself. Things about myself that I probably know but not ready or afraid to confront. Music serves to heal the soul. Baking stands for my creative self and my ability to make things out of seemingly nothing. The music suggests a time era of the 1940's. Seeing history in my dream suggests that I may have been regressing to an earlier time or trying to capture and relive earlier emotions. This dream may be giving me clues to a past life. It is certainly hinting that there is a spiritual discovery I need to make about myself which will help me to be in more control of my current waking life. It is assuring me that it may seem that I do not have anything to work with, but I am either resourceful enough to find the answers, or I have the resources (although they may be unknown to me at the time) to do so.

There was also this dream with two Asians (not Indian probably Chinese), one was a young female probably around 17 and she sat on a bed naked, and the Asian man did not have sex with her all he did was ejaculate on her face. The dream ended there. I know it is crass, but I think it is giving me insight too which ties in. Asian - aspect of myself that is unknown to me; sperm- represents the potential for growth and development.  I don't know what seeing somebody's face signifies but if it is translated to mean head then that could stand for understanding, intellect, and wisdom. The fact she is naked probably represents my fear at confronting these issues. Bed- in this dream I believe stands for putting a project to bed.  I believe this dream is trying to tell me that there is something unknown about myself that upon being revealed will be the solution I need that will contribute to growth and development of my understanding and wisdom in my waking life.

I could be wrong but if anybody have anyhing to add I am all ears.

sweetsunray

Post by sweetsunray » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:31 am

Some addtional possibilities to your own interpretations.

Yes, a "brother" can mean a "spiritual" side, since "brother" is the word for a monk. But he can also represent something personal between you and him. A watch can indeed be the ticking of your heart, and your emotional side...but the words your brother says "Oh, now you remember it", seem to indicate that the watch is a symbol for a task you had to do on time but forgot about.

I think the "Indian" you looked up is a referral to Native Americans instead of people originating from India. :-)

But overall I think you are well on your way in figuring out dream translation :-)
Life is like a rose. The most beautiful ones have large thorns. You only need the courage to grab for them.

happyme

Post by happyme » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:35 pm

Trust me I am no aspiring dream translator I leave that to the experts! That's why I need to seek help when and where I can get it. Probably I am overeacting too lol. Thanks for those tips as well, it really could have been something I forgot to do hahaha. Are you psychic? You seem really good at this sort of stuff.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”