Reading, please: "Croix mystique" in both hands, so-called "healer lines" &

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

PetraVanilla

Reading, please: "Croix mystique" in both hands, so-called "healer lines" &

Post by PetraVanilla » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:43 am

OK I just found out that I have a "croix mystique" in both hands and  so-called "healer lines" under my pinkies, especially in my right hand. Now I want to know more... I hope the photos are good enough for a reading. My camera isn't that great, so I photocopied both hands and took a picture of the photocopy... turns out the "croix mystique" is in the most hollow spot in the hand between the heart and head lines which looks darker in the pix.

Oh and what does it mean that my fate and health line start out together and especially the health line is kinda "feathered out" ? The fate line starts out as a fork, coming from the moon hill and armrings and with the start of the health line forms a triangle.

There are multiple parallel running crescent shaped lines, most coming from the headline, crossing the heart line, crossing the Jupiter hill and ending in the Saturn hill, one coming from the thumb area and crossing the life,head and heart line,  forming yet another triangle as the life and head line start out together.

The dark dot on my right hand is a pencil lead point that remained in my hand after  childhood accident caused it to get there in first place... =), so no reason for concern there =)

Thank you!
Blessings!
Attachments
SANY3122.JPG
right hand
SANY3122.JPG (169.41 KiB) Viewed 11782 times
SANY3123.JPG
left hand
SANY3123.JPG (175.27 KiB) Viewed 11782 times

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:09 pm

I traced the lines on one picture to make them more visible...

BTW found out the "healer lines" are also called "medical stigmata"...
Attachments
SANY3122 b.jpg
SANY3122 b.jpg (177.67 KiB) Viewed 11763 times

solisill

Post by solisill » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:41 am

Dear Petra Vanilla,

From the pictures you have up it is very hard to see the lines clearly, but i will try to do my best.

The shape of your hand suggests to me that you do some kind of physical activity.  I would say you might play sports, or dance, or something to that effect, or you may work a job where you make a lot of quick decisions.  This is also supported by the relative short length of your line of head and the texture of your skin, which again suggests that you do some kind of physical work.  

Your line of heart goes up to the Jupiter mount, such people hold their partners on a pedestal.  They are very idealistic in love, and  it is normally due to success in love life that such a line of heart is found on the hand.  

You were some what lost during young adulthood or what would be college years or about so.  Your line of fate has a portion which is wavy which suggests this.  You were never able to get into the career you wanted because your line of fate stops at the line of head.  If you work it is a job that you just do for money or the sorts and not what you wanna or wanted to do in life.

So, the lines you asked about going up to the Saturn mount are what i call depression lines.  They are more prominent on your left hand, and barely visible on your right hand.  This suggests that in the past there was a great deal of worry and concern about financial or marital security, but that worry or concern has been reduced greatly now.

The health line is actually the mercury line and represents influences of the planet mercury, and your line being fragmented suggests that you tap in to the energy of mercury in bits and pieces.  Mercury stands for quick thinking, communication, business.  There is of course a connection with health and this line as is with every line because different planets are related to different parts of our body.

As far as the healing stigmata, and cross mystique are concerned they are of little significance as i have found very little correlation to them being found on the hand and any kind of healing abilities or interest in occult.  It is of course very difficult to discern what is healing stigmata and what is not, and what is cross mystique and what is not, and therefore i don't think it is a very significant domain of palmistry.  But maybe thats just me.  Hope i was helpful.

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:06 am

solisill wrote: The shape of your hand suggests to me that you do some kind of physical activity.  I would say you might play sports, or dance, or something to that effect, or you may work a job where you make a lot of quick decisions.  This is also supported by the relative short length of your line of head and the texture of your skin, which again suggests that you do some kind of physical work.  
I tend to like physical work and used to do some gymnastics, weightlifting and kayaking back in the day. i also used to work in a call center for many years and quick decision making was mandatory in that line of work.
solisill wrote: Your line of heart goes up to the Jupiter mount, such people hold their partners on a pedestal.  They are very idealistic in love, and  it is normally due to success in love life that such a line of heart is found on the hand.  

You were some what lost during young adulthood or what would be college years or about so.  Your line of fate has a portion which is wavy which suggests this.  You were never able to get into the career you wanted because your line of fate stops at the line of head.  If you work it is a job that you just do for money or the sorts and not what you wanna or wanted to do in life.
I wish the people that I have been in love with knew that, because it's true that I adore those I love. True success and complete happiness, however, I have not yet found by my judgment. I hope that that is still to come. Or could it be the love of a thing, because I believe I have found the career I would like to go in, FINALLY, because yes, indeed, I have only done jobs for money until recently - but I 'LOVE' writing and recently was hired for a writing project I successfully completed and was asked to do it on an ongoing basis!
solisill wrote: So, the lines you asked about going up to the Saturn mount are what i call depression lines.  They are more prominent on your left hand, and barely visible on your right hand.  This suggests that in the past there was a great deal of worry and concern about financial or marital security, but that worry or concern has been reduced greatly now.
There have been both worries and a rocky marriage for 12.5 years. I separated almost a year ago and got divorced 4 months later. The depression that was quite severe dissipated, indeed!.
solisill wrote: The health line is actually the mercury line and represents influences of the planet mercury, and your line being fragmented suggests that you tap in to the energy of mercury in bits and pieces.  Mercury stands for quick thinking, communication, business.  There is of course a connection with health and this line as is with every line because different planets are related to different parts of our body.
Hm that sounds right, I've had very successful periods and others where things were stagnant, but I always get back on my feet it seems.
solisill wrote: As far as the healing stigmata, and cross mystique are concerned they are of little significance as i have found very little correlation to them being found on the hand and any kind of healing abilities or interest in occult.  It is of course very difficult to discern what is healing stigmata and what is not, and what is cross mystique and what is not, and therefore i don't think it is a very significant domain of palmistry.  But maybe thats just me.  Hope i was helpful.
The stigmata got me a little excited because people evidently feel that I am the go-to person when they need personal advice, spiritual and otherwise. I also practice Reiki quite successfully, but not professionally.

All in all you hit a couple of really impressive points there... Thank you!
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:06 pm

Dear Friend,

Yes you have the Croix Mystique between the head and heart line and also the medical stigmata below the mercury finger and such people love to help others and heal them too. This is just in addition to what Solisill has written.

I believe your fingers are somewhat short and hence you are impulsive and like to do big projects. Not fit for any minute work like putting thread in a needle. Palm has a slightly rough skin indicating a person who does more of manual work then mental.

Pravin Kumar.

solisill

Post by solisill » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:48 pm

Well its good to hear that you have found a career that you finally want to go in.  People whose line of fate stops at the line of head, have trouble actually getting the direction they want to go in life out into the world.  Its almost as if the direction they want life to go in stays in their head, and they have trouble getting it out into the world.  My brothers line of fate used to stop at the line of head, but now his line of fate goes farther up and goes past the line of head.  He has developed that line, and his career and the direction he wants to go in life has also developed.  Similarly, when a person chooses a path and the more they work to achieve that path, the farther the line of fate will go in their hand.  Someone who lacks a line of fate in their hand has no direction in life, and they just live moment by moment.  So i would say that your line of fate should also develop the more and more your career in writing develops.

Also i hope i didn't discourage your career in Reiki by saying those lines have little significance in my mind.  The only advise i would give is in order to become good at anything you would need to put in the time and effort, which is normally what someone with a line of fate stopping at the line of head indicates.  Someone who has trouble finishing projects, someone who has trouble taking a project beyond a certain point, they need more commitment to the project in order to finish it and take it farther.  That would be my advise, good luck with everything.

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:11 pm

Solisil, that makes a lot of sense... you see sometimes I lack focus... I am just so creative that I start a lot of things and not finish.. right away, anyway. But then when I do focus and put my mind to it, I am extremely successful! I believe from the close-up look at my own hand the fate line seems indeed to further develop and I am happy to hear that I have some hope here =). Yes, it seems I have to work hard for it, but I can be very motivated and head for a goal like no other, if I feel that it is important. Thank you, once again!
BTW Reiki I do because I feel it's a calling, and I usually do it only, when I feel that someone really needs it and not ever for money. Other things like writing are more important for me right now, because it is becoming a source of income from something I really like to do. With Reiki it's a moral thing - I just wont charge for it - it's an obligation to help when help is needed in my mind.
Petra

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:20 pm

Pravin Kumar, that also fits me for the most part. The thing you said about manual work versus mental is half right. I am a "doer" and will work hard physically... that's the way I learn. I am also very much mentally involved, I actually have a very theoretical, analytical mind most people can't keep up with me, but I hide it unless I speak to someone that has the same mindset. I am very deep and those who really know me say the same about me. I try and mirror the people around me for sake of not coming across intimidating, because people seem to withdraw when they find out that you are not on their level. Yes I am impulsive and it gets me in trouble, sometimes =) Yes I like big projects indeed. I rather start a big project and work on it for hours or days without a break until its finished, rather than wasting time on little things. Why just wipe off the table when I can clean the whole house - and the yard?! Hahaha! Very true!
Petra

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”