dltd

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

taureanangel

dltd

Post by taureanangel » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:18 am

dltd
Last edited by taureanangel on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

projenator

Post by projenator » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:30 pm

You have both Saturn and Mars sitting in lagna a degree apart from each other in the nakshatra of Magha. Mars is also pretty strong in your horoscope, all this makes you quite an eccentric person who can go bonkers if rubbed the wrong way. Therefore, I don't see the manglik effect being canceled in any way. While there are chances of romantic affairs currently, I don't see a connection strong enough to fructify into marriage.

You have an exalted moon in your horoscope in the nakshatra of Mrigashira in your tenth house of career which is supplanted by lagna lord sun and mercury. Traveling for your career is possible although I don't see a strong enough connection to settle you abroad. You should have a strong career and you are a shy romantic at heart.

Chandal

Post by Chandal » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:19 pm

Taureanangel.
There will be at you a husband, having to you the relative, the cousin, or the repeating friend from your work. It will be more senior you and in the sexual relation is powerless. It will occur 06.02.2012 years.
One question Taureanangel. You were born to help Кесарево of section, or there were still other complications? If it so then you were born in 10h.48m.03s. But it seems to me, at you will be three husbands, or the history will repeat. Or you will lose them?

taureanangel

dltd

Post by taureanangel » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:13 pm

dltd
Last edited by taureanangel on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

projenator

Post by projenator » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:18 am

TAji,
      You are very generous with sharing details, that's very encouraging for an astrologer since most women either pussyfoot or are ambiguous when it comes to relationships, thus putting off most astrologers. This is a very common occurrence on live TV shows and also from my and many of my astrologer friends' personal experiences.
      You have started the mellowing down process from 28 years of age but you still have a long way to go, which is clearly evident from the hastiness,  and a restless mind. I would not advocate you getting married until you have mellowed substantially and at peace within yourself. I recommend you work out daily(yoga, aerobics etc.), meditating with Gayatri mantra, Reiki etc. These days older women are taking keen interest in younger men, so it's definitely in vogue, more so in the west but I would strongly advise to give it time as Chandalji rightly advised. Maybe you should see how the guy's horoscope matches up to yours.
      Not sure why most modern women equate settling abroad or shuttling back and forth in an airplane to a good career. The other day I was watching a documentary on Dad daughter duo of Shiv and Roshni Nadar and was thinking to myself if I could get to sit atop a business empire handed down to me that easy. Now that is being lucky, spending half of your adulthood in an airplane or an alien land is not. Most millionaires/billionaires I know spend most of their day playing tennis or golf, working out, steam or sauna bath, eating and drinking at fancy restaurants and not more than half hour on the phone with their secretary, now that is what you should call a lucky career, earning enough without having much to do yourself at all. You have a budhaditya yoga, an exalted moon in your tenth house and a parivartan between tenth and eleventh houses. Moon being the lord of twelfth can give you some abroad connections. You will have a decent enough professional status provided you reign in your eccentricity and ego.

Later,

Proj

taureanangel

dltd

Post by taureanangel » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:38 am

dltd
Last edited by taureanangel on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

projenator

Post by projenator » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:08 am

Is your bf in the media and entertainment industry, show business etc. by any chance ?

taureanangel

dltd

Post by taureanangel » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:17 am

dltd
Last edited by taureanangel on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

khraum108

Marriage Delay >

Post by khraum108 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:56 am

Dear Taureanangel,

I had a brief look at your kundli. I will be very crisp with you in my response. You have a Kala Sarpa Dosha in your chart and that is along the 2/8 axis ruling finances and family. The 7th lord ruling relationships is caught in gandanta and is also marana Karaka sthana(death like suffering).

Since your 7th lord is in lagna I am using the dwisaptati sama dasha and it shows the intelligence working through desires. You are running the Su Dasa and Ve antardasa. Surya is your lagna lord showing the applied intelligence and it is placed in 10th house with digbala. so I would suppose that you are working with your career and most focus is on that at this time.

Now coming to marriage:

You have ketu joining the UL shows delay and mistakes in selecting the spouse, the ketu is strong and I would thus advise that you fast on Thursdays and worship the matsya avatar of Sri Vishnu for begetting a spouse.

i would like to ascertain however if this is your first relationship in your life?

For the kalasarpa dosha Nivarana i would suggest that you do a sadhana for BagulaMukhi (from a diksha guru who is shakti upasaka) in the meanwhile you worship Sri Hanuman (Ma in lagna can break the yoga)

Om Tat sat

Tarun
Desire(Ra) is the cause of Birth

taureanangel

dltd

Post by taureanangel » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:38 pm

dltd
Last edited by taureanangel on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

khraum108

Post by khraum108 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:50 am

Dear TA,

Now lets look at it this way, if someone has a chest infection and there is fever as a symptom because of it, would you cure the infection or would you just get rid of the fever. In the case of karma its the same. We can keep focussing on symptoms and situations and live a life around it only to find that the karma is still chasing us. This is like credit card debt, You can chose to pay the minimum installment but the principle and interest will keep on increasing.

In your case the Kala Sarpa Yoga is showing a very large karmic debt and it will keep chasing you up unless we do something about it, marriage delayed or relationship broken are only small symptoms that will go away for now but something bigger will menifest. So as I suggested do the remedies and you will find the real reason for your existance.

Coming to the basics of God and the various forms of god.

We are made of two parts, the jeeva atma ( jiva) and param atma (god). This light or spark of life called the paramatma is the omnipotent energy that sits inside you. Now there are 3 paths that we can follow in worship, invoking this paramatma to three different kinds of energy. The first path is the shakta path (or devi worship), here we are saying that God give me strength so that I can face my karma and burn it out during a defined period. The path is difficult cause the karma is compressed and the upasaka suffers that in the defined period (40 days or 1 year or whatever the sankalpa that you have taken). The second path is that of Shiva. This is path of knowledge that can cause your third eye to open which is called the Gyana Chakshu, the eye of knowledge. Here we can rise above the mundane affairs and realize that suffering and happiness are 2 sides of the same coin. The upasaka in this case decides that I will maintain my equilibrium no matter what is the situation so in essence you just live the karma and it does not affect your mind, The third path is the path of vishnu, where you decide that I have no power and no energy and thus you leave everything to destiny and pray and love God and submit yourself in the sharna of God. Here we realize that all around you is the same paramatma and you are a part of the same too. You love all and that is the concept of the sarva vyapakeshwara or the omnipresent god. So all these are three different bhavas for the same god.

Coming to the point of Sikhism. You can chose to worship your Gurus and still channelize the energy in the same way, The essence of the story is the bhava that you will keep towards the paramatma. That bhava will decide how that paramatama will shape itself in your life. The Guru Form of Ma is Guru Gobind Singh so worship him and invoke the bhava that he will guide you and provide you with the highest knowledge and he will. That is the concept of the maha vidya.

May god Help you

Om Tat Sat

Tarun

taureanangel

dltd

Post by taureanangel » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:04 am

dltd
Last edited by taureanangel on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

khraum108

Post by khraum108 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:38 am

Dear TA

Now that we are in sync, here is what I would suggest to you to do in your case.

1. Go to a ganesha temple and do ganesha abhiskheka. Donate some money to GANESHA (up to you, the amount) as dakshina for this Reading.
2. Thereafter fast every thursday from morning to evening and in the evening pray to satGuru Hari Rai ji and ask for a good husband to come your way.
3. Now we should do some mantras everyday for getting rid of the kala sarpa Yoga in your chart to finally set your life on the right track... Do the following mantra "Om srisatguru Govind devaya namah" (for guru goving singh ji) and the bhava should be that he is protecting you at all times and giving you the wisdom to break this kalasarpa yoga.
4. Every morning after you take a bath, sit down and meditate on the "kshraum" bija. That will take away the poison that has been spreading inside for these years (abt 15 min along with bhastrika Pranayama)
5. Chant "Kshipa Om Swaha" mantra 108 times to cut the cluches of the nagas (Its a garuda mantra)

I suggest that you read about Garuda from the internet. Just search on Google.

These will give you enough Gati and put you on the right path,

I will not suggest any gemstones etc at this stage cause i think with such a strong Kala Sarpa Yoga we need to increase the satwa Guna first.

You will slowly see that the situation will start geting better and also a word of caution, that Rahu wil try to take you to the bhoga marga all the time in your life, read bhagwat gita to keep your mind in the right direction.

Om Tat Sat

Tarun

taureanangel

Post by taureanangel » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:54 pm

Respected Tarunji,
Thanks for ur reply...i much appericiate ur help....May God Bless U...
There are few doubts and  i have send u a private message regarding the same....plz have a look at it!!
Best Wishes
TA

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”