My Palm Prints

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Sharjeel23

My Palm Prints

Post by Sharjeel23 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:42 pm

Hi All,

I am attaching my Palm Prints. My Details are as follows:-

Date of birth = 14-July-1982
Place of Birth = Kuwait
Currently Residing in = Pakistan
Right Handed

I would like to ask about :=

1) Future Challenges in Life
2) Any Threat or Trauma in life ? If so then How to Counter it
3) Career and Wealth
4) Relationship, Marriage, and is there any extra-martial affairs after marriage?
5) Traveling or Immigration (to another country)
6) Anything Special you are seeing in my palm, Please let me know.
7) About my Health

Regards,
Sharjeel.
Attachments
Right one 1.JPG
Right Hand Close-up
Right one 1.JPG (50.19 KiB) Viewed 7599 times
L one.JPG
Left Hand-Close-up
L one.JPG (128.27 KiB) Viewed 7599 times
left palm new.JPG
Left Palm
left palm new.JPG (297.98 KiB) Viewed 7599 times
Left Hand Reverse.jpg
Left Palm Reverse
Left Hand Reverse.jpg (84.83 KiB) Viewed 7599 times
Bottom Left Palm.JPG
Left Palm Bottom
Bottom Left Palm.JPG (156.87 KiB) Viewed 7599 times

Sharjeel23

Post by Sharjeel23 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:45 pm

hi
Attachments
Left Marriage.JPG
Left Palm, Relationship & Travel Lines
Left Marriage.JPG (26.97 KiB) Viewed 7587 times
Right Bottom Palm.JPG
Right Palm Bottom
Right Bottom Palm.JPG (43.62 KiB) Viewed 7587 times
Right Palm new one.JPG
Right PAlm
Right Palm new one.JPG (248.21 KiB) Viewed 7587 times
Right Palm travel.JPG
Right Palm - Relationship and Travel Lines
Right Palm travel.JPG (34.07 KiB) Viewed 7587 times
Right Hand Reverse.jpg
Right Palm Reverse
Right Hand Reverse.jpg (160.79 KiB) Viewed 7587 times

bssrinivasan

your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:13 am

hi,

the hand is spatulate with wider portion below fingers.it shows originality in practical field.basically it is a hand of action,energy and innovation.

originally you had good imagination but now you have become more practical which will hinder your originality.

you are highly sensitive and cautious.you should build up your self confidence.you are also subject to swinging moods.

you will be firm and reliable in matters of affection.you will get married soon if not married.your type of hand does not indicate any flirting nature.

regarding career your parents or relations may help you.your type of hand does not depend on luck.so hardwork is the key for success and wealth.

you may migrate around 43 years.

remember lines change depending on your thinking and actions.so create your own destiny.

all the best.
srinivasan

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:30 am

Moved to the palmistry reading forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Sharjeel23

Post by Sharjeel23 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:28 am

@bssrinivasan

Thanks for your Reply. Well at the age of 43 , Some have said to me "Drive Carefully" and "Cross the Road Carefully" , so is it really an immigration or some kind of accidental death ?

and also I am doing Business in Karachi, so what would be the purpose of my immigration? and can u predict to which Continent?

and how would be my lifestyle? Will i buy my own house/flat In karachi or abroad?

Regards,
Sharjeel.

bssrinivasan

your queries.

Post by bssrinivasan » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:18 am

hi,

after 43,i do not know whether you have to cross the road carefully or drive slowly,but you have to slow down the speed of your hectic life.otherwise you may end up with nervous break down.

two distinct businesses are indicated,one subject to the whims and fancies of others.but you will be highly successful in both of them after 30 years.

the hand also indicates you will get wealth and fame after 30.

for other specific details you can refer to our astrology forum.

your emotions have a nagging tendency to interfere with your head.you have to keep them in check.

you also have to restrain your wild and sexy imagination also.

when you want to migrate or marry ,where to migrate are all decisions you have to take.lines indicate your thinking and will change accordingly.

srinivasan

Sharjeel23

Post by Sharjeel23 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:46 am

Hello  srinivasan ,
Man really I have to say I am impressed with your Reading. The Things which you have said are Bang on Target Specially…

1) you will get married soon
2) you are highly sensitive and cautious
3) regarding career your parents or relations may help you.
4) you are also subject to swinging moods.
5) you also have to restrain your wild and sexy imagination also

As far as Nervous breakdown is concern, well I’ve been through a tough time at the end of Jan 2009. My life was under threat. I liked one girl for an arrange marriage, and soon after I met her with her family I was receiving death threats from Her Lover. And that girl kept denying and said I am not this kind of a person,  I am not involved with anyone.  Then I trusted her and continued with the engagement, and after 2 days of engagement Her Elder Sister’s Husband Killed Her Elder Brother, he was his lover.  And I’ve met him 2 times, he didn’t said this to me openly . the reason why  is because in Islam, a man cannot marries 2 sisters at the same time, he has to divorce the 1st one then he can marry the other one. So her brother-in-law was deeply in love with her, and this love was one sided.

Anyway this story is over and engagement has been broken. but after this I felt into Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD) and thinking myself into wired situation, like some one is kidnapping me for ransom, or coming after me to kill me (specially that man who killed her elder brother) . But I am taking pills of anti-depressant and trying to recover.

Now I am engaged to another girl, and my marriage is on November 2009 Inshallah.

This Girl likes to travel a lot and I like to stay at home. So could this be possibly a sign of a warning? Like an accident which I’ve asked earlier. I am not a good driver though. But I am cautious and try to drive very carefully.

There is something in early my early 40s, which the palmist here didn’t mentioned it clearly. The other meaning of migration could be a migration of Soul. Like after death in Islam we believe that soul has been transferred from one place(earth) to another (Heavens).

IF you are seeing, migration , can u predict which country? And what would be the purpose of migration? Would I be receiving death threats in business field in my city Karachi, and would trying to run from my country?
Also Here Palmist said beware of a Guy whose Name will start with “Aa” & with Hazel Eyes , he will try to  put you in Loss or danger some kind. Are you seeing anything like that in my palm?

Regards,
Sharjeel.

bssrinivasan

your queries.

Post by bssrinivasan » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:49 am

hi,

thank you for the compliments.

as i wrote to you earlier,palmistry will not give any idea about specific country of migration etc.astrology may give a better indication.so you may please refer to our astrology section.

my suggestion is do not depend on palmistry or astrology to decide about your future.take things as they come and enjoy life.

'past is history;
future is mystery;
present is a gift;
that is why it is called PRESENT.'

what you have is today.do not spoil it by worrying about your future.

best of luck.
srinivasan

Sharjeel23

Post by Sharjeel23 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:45 pm

@bssrinivasan

Some people are sensitive they do get worry. That one incident changed me a lot actually. so i am trying to recover myself.

Can you comment in which field i 'll get fame?

Thanks for your Advice.

take care.

bssrinivasan

your query

Post by bssrinivasan » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:16 pm

hi,
there is nothing to indicate a break up in marriage.i suggest you go for counselling.it may save your marriage.
srinivasan

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”