Need to know whether I am a manglik or not

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

samarpit

Need to know whether I am a manglik or not

Post by samarpit » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:32 am

My DOB is 02.12.1983
Place of birth is Mangenkopp, Belgaum, Karnataka
Time of Birth is 3.00 p.m.

Get A Free Manglik Check Only On Mystic Scripts

avam46

Mangalik or not

Post by avam46 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:02 am

Hello Samarpit,
I would say most less qualified astrologers tend to flatly ignore a chart especially that of a Girl just based on Manglik which is unfortunate. While this is a controversial matter, I am of the Humble opinion that Mangal
being an agressive planet by nature cannot be ignored completely
based on its placement, especially in the 7th or 8th House But undue importance on just a single factor in Horoscope without complete study of Horoscope is also incorrect.
In your case for instance going by the rule and exemptions, your Horoscope can be categorised as Manglik. What next?
Most of us are Manglik leading happy married life as well, when you go by the strict definition.
The important factor is matching of the the two Horoscopes.In my humble opinion considering the total dosha content or Dosha samya as it is termed based on the position of all the natural malific planets with respect to Sun, moon, Venus, as also placement of Mars with respect to the Rashi in question is important. Now this has to be compared vis-a-vis that of the prospective
boy, the interplanetory check is to be done, as also study of the individual Horoscope of the boy in question is required. When there are strong binding factors between the two Horoscopes, the effect of Mars gets minimised.
So my personal advise to you as a person with full married life ahead of you is not to get into any form of complex[waning moon with Sani],
be positive, and above all have faith in God, and sincere prayers are answered by the Almighty. Also please be aware of your individual strengths and weakness. We definitely can  make efforts to correct our weaknesses or shad-ripu as it is called.
Be positive. I will be happy to match the Horoscopes of prospective boys
and tell you my humble opinion.
All the best
AVAM

samarpit

Post by samarpit » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:28 am

Thanks for your reply sir.

Shani is placed in seventh house of my horoscope alongwith chandra and shukra.

I have heard that shani placed in seventh house is not favourable for marital life and such persons usually remain brahmchari all their life.

Please can you advise to what extent is it true.
amarpit

iloveamma

Post by iloveamma » Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:11 pm

Really?
Shani in 7th indicates Bramachari?
Well, that would make sense for me then..thanks for writing that!
NO link in signatures!

avam46

Shani in 7th

Post by avam46 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:57 am

Hello Samarpit,
I am afraid you must get your Horoscope rechecked
if it is as per usual Lahiri Ayanamsa or not. The
Latitude being 15N52 and Longitude being 74E34 for
Belgaum.
As per this, your Lagna appears to be Pisces[not Aries],Rasi is Libra,Nakshatr is Swati 4th pada
and your 7th house has Mars while 8th house has Venus,Saturn.Moon.
Now dont worry. You are young.You have a great future ahead.
All the best
AVAM

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”