Cat biting me in my dreams

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mystar

Cat biting me in my dreams

Post by mystar » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:13 pm

Normally I dont remember my dreams in the morning. But I remember this one dream which i saw last night.
In my dream a Cat bit my hand.
I dont remember anything more than that. This is the third time I had this dream in this month. I guess it has some meaning.

In all my three dreams, i only remember the cat biting my hand. Its like biting into my flesh and hanging from my palm. Its exact same thing in all 3 dreams. In last nights dream the cat was black in color, but I dont remember the color of the cat in my past two dreams, i am sure they were not black.

In all the 3 dreams, I didnt try to defend myself. I knew it was coming to bite me and i stood still. Even after it bit into my flesh and was hanging from my hand i didnt do any harm to the cat or i didnt try to defend myself.
I am not sure if I was scared either.

ps: I dont know if this information is important in interpreting my dream, i will write it anyways.
*I love cats* I dont have a pet cat and i dont intend to have one but i love them.

Can you please help me interpret this.
Thanks in advance

Rook

Post by Rook » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:35 am

Star

First lets look at the classic symbols of the cat (esp since you don't see them as threatening).

Cat - Dreaming that a cat is biting you, symbolizes the devouring female. Perhaps you are taking and taking without giving. You may be expressing some fear or frustration especially when something is not going as planned..

Is there some feminine aspect (look towards sexuality, creativity, or power) that is attacking your actions, or else some area in your life where you are taking and not giving back?

Hope that helps.

Sweet dreams,
Rook

Return to “Dream Interpretation”