Will I find a home soon/ or will I get homeless?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mayarose

Will I find a home soon/ or will I get homeless?

Post by mayarose » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:14 pm

Due to some troubles with my 'fantastic' ADHD-mind, there is a great possibility that I might find myself homeless in a couple of months.

Yet, I do pretty good in some other areas, and  I have grown a lot in the last year, I am really getting stuck in my own basic fundamental needs.
I don't have roots, and honestly, that is draining.

I hope some-one can see if I finally find my own place in the near future,
or maybe I should just immigrate ?
Every advise/insight or foresight that pops in your mind, also the ones not relating to home/houses and roots, are absolutely welcome.

I really would be happy.
Thanks a lot

Peace, Maya

EagleWind

Post by EagleWind » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:53 pm

Mayarose,
Do not worry; all will work out in the end.  Focus on what you want and it will be yours.  Your thoughts seem to be jumping all over the place, faster than you can keep up I imagine.  My suggestion to you is that you calm your mind and decide what it is that you want so that you can focus on the correct thing.  If you focus on what you want to bring into your life (whether it be a new place to live or people who can help lift you to a better place) it will most certainly be yours.  Meditation is a great way to slow down the speed of your mind.  Start in the morning when you wake up and try to quite your mind.   There are many ways to go about it, but my suggestion would be to quite your mind and find a place of inspiration where you can go to in order call your inner strength to help guide your way.   Once you know what it is you want and are able to focus on only that the entire world will open up to you.   Feel free to look online to get ideas on meditation techniques, if you have never meditated before feel free to watch this how to video it is about 5 minutes long http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0rSmxsVHPE .

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:36 pm

Dear Mayarose

Emigrate? Why? And, what if things don't turn up to your expectations in your new location? Emigrate again to somewhere else? And be the victim of that vicious circle?

By 'my own place' do you mean a physical home/house/flat for yourself or a place of residence where you can call it home?

If it is the former, I don't see why you shouldn't, as each day and with each new experience we learn from our mistakes and one day, we do not make them anymore. If it is the latter, then as I said, how would emigrating help? Let the mistakes of the past and the failures not hold you back, but rather drive you forward, for you can look at similar situations and you can tell them in the face: No, I will not let you win this time! It is my turn to claim that victory.

If one of us told you No, you will not find a place of your own, what you do my dear? Would you just give up and go into the unknown route? And, if one of us said Yes, you will find or have a place of your own, then would you simply stop trying? You see, you have more chances of getting a place of your own  than not getting one.

The Yes or the No answer given by a reader should not change anything that you yourself would like to achieve through your own strength of mind and that obstinate will to attain it.

Please do not be so unkind to your mistakes of the past. They are there to guide you for the future. They are lessons that we will keep on learning and learning until the day we stop to exist. Embrace them and be kind to yourself.

Hugs.
:)

mayarose

Post by mayarose » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:49 pm

You two are so right.

The stupid thing is, that when I am reading someone's palm, I say exactly the same. Especially when they ask me about future events.
We create our own future, it is not written yet.  Yet, I fall in the same mistake again to doubt my future,
while I just have the choice to have faith, and be responsible to make and see the best in all Universe have given me.
I even can read my own palm to understand what is best for me...:-)

I do know: If my mind is still, my life is still. As I find home in myself, I will find a home in life.
(even if this is a not a house)  Sometimes you get it, you feel it. And things are fine, just as they are.
Even if I don't have money, or excellent health, no house or a place I can call my own.
It is wonderful to be alive, and get to experience it all of it from the bottom of my soul.
Another time the ego comes slapping me the face, and I really getting panicked by all this troubles.

I have so much to do in live, yet so little time. All things seem so equally important, and I am trying to walk six lives at the same time,
instead of planting a tree and let one thing grow. I wish some-one could tell me what my life purpose is
and on which thing I should focus. But yet where energy goes, everything grows. So also here it also is just what I choose, want and create. The future is not written in my heart, I have to write it myself. I have no purpose> I have to make my purpose.  
I have lived a soap-life, and I am grateful for it, but I still haven't accomplished a decent society-acceptable life. House, kids etc.
Because my energy, is all over the place. It is exhausting me and I wish I could get a simple house, I could get some easy times.
Getting a house in the Netherlands is not easy. Or you have to have a lot of money (which I don't have)
Or you have to subscribe on a list and wait for 4 years. I might as well immigrate and start a new life there.

But still, I have to let go of these worries.

Eagle wind; Thank you for responding, I appreciate it very much. I indeed have speedy mind, and telling me to keep my head cool is indeed exactly what I should do.  I do know a lot of meditation techniques, also here I am walked six lives, even in meditation I can't choose one method and want to try everything! :-)))  I like Mantak Chia 's healing sound, inner smile and micro-orbit. I know I have to focus and then just do it.. and keep doing it. And don't get dragged with all the other things that do come along and seem so interesting also.

Cedars: Thank you. "No, I will not let you win this time! It is my turn to claim that victory." This one is really hitting me. It is time to claim my victory and life, and give myself permission to win. Thank you...

Peace, Maya

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:57 pm

My dear Maya

Not only in the Netherlands, also in the UK. It is not easy to own a house... but the 4-year waiting list IS a possibility - one of many which I am sure you will soon realise.

Live life - the best gift you have so far.

Hugzzzzz

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:49 am

Hi Mayarose,

You invited me to this link. I have read it and I am going to look into your question.

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:17 am

Hi Mayarose,

I've just casted the coins for you. The oracle is Sơn Phong Cổ (Ku) turning into Sơn Trạch Tổn (Sun). The first thing I see is that there is no 6 harmony or 6 disharmony hexagram (others can use other translations). Also the oracle belongs to returning spirit gua group. When asking about a person who travels outside, if we get returning spirit gua or a 6 harmony hexagram then that person will return soon. I think at first you will not take long to settle somewhere to locate.

In the hexagram we get a combo of Snake-Hen-Buffalo, which is a Metal combo. However this combo is buried in the year of the Bufflo (this year). So I think that combo is not strong enough to help. However that combo will move in this year, although doesn't move forcefully.

Therefore I conclude there is a not-very-great chance that you will settle in this year and early next year.

Sir Mullich,

mayarose

Post by mayarose » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:08 am

Dear Sir Mullich,  :)

Thank you for taking your time for throwing you coins for me :smt003 !
Although the answer is not really good news, :smt010
I now know I have to be more assertive in my search to get a house, because the energies of the year will not hand it to me.

Thank you again.  :smt003  :smt005  :smt006 !!

Take care, Maya

PS. If you ever feel like taking a palm reading, I will help you..

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:07 am

Maya,

I read your problem and it reminds me of several of my problems when I could do nothing and the problem got sorted out by itself. Once I was travelling in a remote part of our country which is very less populated (North East) . The bus would reach my destination before 12 midnight. The bus driver refused to enter the city before 12 night as it was banned. Fortunately the bus reached the outer of the city at 1 a.m. but still refused to enter the city and I would have to walk about 10 KM with the luggage with absolutely no help and it just started drizzling. Now what to do. I simply remained calm and started walking towards the city. As I entered the city I saw a Petrol Pump Station inside very nearby. I got protection from rain as I waited for some help, not knowing from where the help would come.

Soon one Cycyle rikshaw came with a person, who got down at the same petrol pump. If I had boarded that Rikshaw I would have reached the destination after 1 hour but as I was just standing another bus came from the same place from where I came, and this bus entered the city for a refill of Diesel. I requested the Driver to give me a lift. The bus was overloaded. Initially he refused saying there was no space in the bus but subsequently he asked me to board the bus if there is any space in it. I did so gladly and reached my destination within 10 minutes.

Again I boarded a train from Bombay which was packed totally. I did not know how to reach the destination as no berths were available. I just sat in one compartment which seemed to me the least occupied comparatively. I just sat on one Berth and did not know what to do. After 1 hour an elderly gentleman told me to sleep on the berth I was sitting since there was no one. I was told by an elderly gentleman to sleep on the same berth. I was surprised to find the bogie overloaded with people standing everywhere, whereas my berth was vacant.

There are many such miracles which happen when you have tried your best and failed then left it to HIM. HE does look after you.

You try your best and in silence at night or whenever convenient just listen to HIS voice inside. Even if you do not hear anything HE will still take care.
Just go about your normal way and things will work out hopefullly.

Pravin Kumar

mayarose

Post by mayarose » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:26 pm

Dear Pravinji,

THANK YOU  :smt010  :).  
Do you remember your words in post with happi? About that God will help on the times we really need it. Those words are still in my head.
And also as your story, we already found help. A temporary solution, but our first step...:-) Pfff..lucky us.

Bless you,
Maya

aliccegorrrenz

Hi, I`m new

Post by aliccegorrrenz » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:04 am

Hello!

My name is Alice, I`m from New York but live in Paris now. I love classic music
Chopin rules!

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:58 am

Hi Alice

There is section under the main index called Introduce Yourself. Please use that forum to introduce yourself.

Welcome to Mystic Board and I am sure you will enjoy your stay with us :)

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”