numerology

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

nikkihayley

numerology

Post by nikkihayley » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:28 pm

i'm still new to numerology so bare with me here :)

my life path number is 6
my birth name number is 1
my new name number is 9

i legally changed my name for various reasons and im wondering if my life path number is more compatible with my old name number 1 or my new name number 9. Thanks in advance:)))

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:46 am

I hadn't thought about compatibility within the numbers. I'd just thought about the energies as serving a purpose and thus being worth having. Like when I make pieces of jewelry or lay outs of stones, I just put the stones in that have the energies I think are needed. Some attribute to stones number vibrations and compatibilities, but all I look at is the metaphysical properties and I've done the same with numerology. I've also found with name change that the same energies have been popping up.

Name is a derivative of nature. Like something will have a trait by nature before it has it by name. So just get to know your self and your true nature and a fitting name will come to you.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:43 pm

simply rule of thmb  1,5 7   2,4,8  3,6,9      i believe your new name is a better choice the 9 energy was the ability to blend in with others numbers   6+9=15/6    

the creative numbers :3 6 9

taken from glynis has your number  glynis mccants

as for the 3 6 9 i think that any blend , 3 with 6 or 6 with 9 , are great numbers to be together because they have a creative edge to their character and it can be great fun . theres an understanding without even trying . whenever a 3 asks who can i be with  i can alwayes say a 6 or 9 because i know that ,creatively they click. the 3 6 9 appreciates and often performs in the arts whether it is in painting dance theater ,ect

6:9 this numerical combination is alwayes rather special because it combines beauty 6 with truth 9 sixes and 9s instinctively know how to give and take on all levels of consciousness and a partnership like this rarely breaks up.

6:1 combination  can be just as rewarding  on apersonal level a 1 with a 6 should make a good combination as long as the one doesnt become to /domineering ego are self centered

npb

Post by npb » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:01 pm

with your new name, I think you have a better chance to fulfill your life path

Eduic

Post by Eduic » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:08 am

It would be far better for you to take a 6 name, as the 9 vibration can cause losses in the things you hold most dear, I would steer clear of the 9 total for a name.

Return to “Numerology”