Women would you like to know how many children you will have?

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

johnnyswife

Women would you like to know how many children you will have?

Post by johnnyswife » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:52 am

I am able to predict with western astrology how many children you will have, when and what will they be boy or girl.  This is only for the women who are serious of having children and want to know about that part of their life. I need to know your date of birth and the city where you are planning to get pregnant.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:19 pm

How exactly are you planning to do this pls? Horary? are you studying horary charts? are you a Traditional or modern astrologer? Which house system do you use?

I study and teach Equal house system, the oldest and most reliable. There is nothing 100% divination with natal chart astrology, perhaps this question can be asked using Horary astrology, for which I plead ignorance. It's enough for me to do, progressions, solar arcs, transits, solar returns etc......

chellerodgers

How many children will I have

Post by chellerodgers » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:44 pm

I truely want to know this
June 2, 1986
Brandenburg, Ky

johnnyswife

How I can see if a woman is pregnant and how many children she will have

Post by johnnyswife » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:16 pm

I look at how the planets are placed at the time of conception.  Looking at her birth chart at the same time.  

I admire you professionalism in this world of the occult.  But I only do this as a hobby.

wish you the best.

Rhutobello

Re: How I can see if a woman is pregnant and how many children she will have

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:26 am

johnnyswife wrote:I look at how the planets are placed at the time of conception.
How can this affect future children, and how many children?

What about he frequency of sexual intercourse, do that have an impact?

What about the males sperm production ..do that have an impact?

What about the environment you live in...do that have an impact?

What about your belief in religion...do that have an impact?

What about your education level...do that have an impact?

What if you love children...do that have in impact?

What if you hate children...do that have an impact?

Better stop there....but if you say YES to one of my question....then I ask..How can you read the answer out from her Birth chart?

johnnyswife

Re: How I can see if a woman is pregnant and how many children she will have

Post by johnnyswife » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:10 am

The birth chart of a person represents how the planets were placed when the person took its first breath.   The houses that contain planets will be of prefered interest in a persons life.  At the moment I am learning everything related to womens fertility, conception, pregnancy, birth, sex of child.  But to answer your questions:  the planets influence everything in a persons life.  To have an acurate reading the person must provide the time of birth.  Only if a woman will have children in her life, then the zodiac sign that falls in the 7th house of the persons birth chart will be the sun sign of the persons first child, but this is looking at the womans birth chart.  By looking at the persons conception charts I am able to see when the person will get pregnant, how many children they will be, the sex of the child/children, the days the child is more likely to be born and at how many months the child/children will be born or if the woman will have a miscarriage or stillbirth.  But I am learning at the moment and practicing on real women to help me in my further researches.

Thank you for your interest.  Take care.

7thhousedweller

Post by 7thhousedweller » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:24 pm

I would like to know as well:

7/30/79 7:56 PM
New York, NY

johnnyswife

I have your results

Post by johnnyswife » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:46 am

I can only read charts for women and I can't read if you want or don't want to have children.  But if you are a woman and you do want to have children: You will have four children.  Your first child will be born under the sun sign Leo or Virgo, the second will be Scorpio, the third one will be Sagittarius or Capricorn, the fourth and last will be Aquarius, Pisces, Gemini or Cancer.  Let me know which one of your future children you would like me to find the conception date.

johnnyswife

Re: How many children will I have

Post by johnnyswife » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:49 am

I need to know date, time and place of birth.  I need to know in what city and state you are planning to conceive your children.  In order to give you a more accurate prediction.

johnnyswife

Post by johnnyswife » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:25 am

For 7thhousedweller:    If you don't have any children yet.  You will ovulate on November 23 2009 and get pregnant.  You will have twins, they will be both boys and will be born under the sun sign Leo,  you will have a safe delivery and they will be healthy.  If you are getting fertility treatments, then November 23 2009 is the best day this year for you to take clomid or undergo IVF.  If you are or are not in fertility treatments follow the following instructions for best results:  
be intimate on the following days:  Nov.17 2009, Nov.19 2009, Nov. 21 2009, Nov. 22 2009 and Nov. 23 2009.  hope to hear back from you with baby good news.  take care.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:20 pm

Go to Astro dot com Extended Chart Selection, Special Charts, Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar.
Fertile days will be marked in red. I hope this helps.

8th house is of sex, conception and 5th house is describing your children. If you have mars there it will be a quick birth, if saturn is there it suggests a long time in labour, uranus sudden unexpected births, Venus and moon, suggests girls, sun and mars suggests boys...

johnnyswife

Thank you

Post by johnnyswife » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:27 pm

Thank you very much for your info.  I checked this website out and it's fantastic.  My research now takes shorter.  Take care. :)

morenita

Post by morenita » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:21 pm

Hello!! I would really like to know how many children I will have... I was born June 9th 1986 8:08 PM in Serrai, Greece

morenita

Post by morenita » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:29 am

Thannk you very much for your answer!! :)  4 kids is great!!! :)

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:50 am

No one can predict using natal chart astrology exactly when, where you will have children. This information is bogus and cannot be relied upon. The native posting this information, kindly give 'astrologically' what forumula you are using???

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”