Sun dasha

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Jhanvi

Sun dasha

Post by Jhanvi » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:16 pm

Hello,
 I have a general query on sun dasha. I am told i will be running sun dasa from june 19th. I have sun in 11th house exalted, with mercury...i am gemini lagna. My sun is debilitated in navamsha. So anyway, i had extremely weak vision, i been wearing contact lens for over 10 years. So finally i decided to get Lasik eye surgery, but obviously was afraid of my strong sun maybe causing blindness etc. Well with God's blessings, the surgery went off well with 100% success. I can see 20/20 for the first time in my life. So my question is, wat other things can be expected during sun dasa for me. I've always heard that a family member passes away....and lot's of troubles are there. I know it's hard to deduce without proper chart details...but i just want a general idea as to wot can be expected.
 Wat i have seen since is that i have alot of job offers, and also some legal issues are also showing progress. My reputation is on an extreme high, and friends are very supporting. I am wondering if circumstances will turn adverse in sun dasha..??  (i just turned 29  in may)
 Any comments will be much appreciated. Thank you!

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:09 am

Hello,

Which Dasha you are referring? i assume you are talking about Vimsottari Dasha... BUT as per your Birth details (Data provided by you earlier in the MB forum), You are currently running Rahu MD. Please forgive me if i am wrong......

//Jhanvi
Natal Chart

Date:          May 6, 1980
Time:          11:15:00 am
Time Zone:  12:00:00 (East of GMT)
Place:         178 E 25' 00", 18 S 08' 00"
                  Suva, Fiji//

Best wishes

ChanDubai
"If God did not forgive, Heaven would have been EMPTY!"

Jhanvi

Post by Jhanvi » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:28 pm

I am pretty sure you must have read my pvt message to you Mr. Chandji, but i have never
openly given my details on this forum. If i wanted a reading as per my chart details, i would
have asked on the reading forum. I know what dasa is running right now for me....my question
however was on my future....wat i can expect and brace myself for in the coming months!!
 I suggest you read the forum rules before you assume your stance in your replies!!!

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:26 am

Dear Ms. Jhanvi Ji,

//I am pretty sure you must have read my pvt message to you Mr. Chandji, but i have never openly given my details on this forum. //

CD = Even though you have sent me and asked me about your chart in Pvt, here i am not talking about anything your personal nor do i ever had any ill-will against you... You did tell me and in fact you told me about your another AVATAR in the name of *Asha* or something like that where u provided your Birth details and later argued with some senior Astrologer and eventually got banned from this forum. Honestly i did search for the link but unfortunatly couldn't find may be Admin have delated some old/Jailed Threads i guess.

Well, again i assure you with my honesty that my response to your query was with genuine concern and hoping to discuss in a constructive way..

Regarding your Privacy or not sharing your Data in public it is your prerogative. I have seen all your posting(s) ofcourse all queries are related your OWN chart only (except few queries you asked for someone else's data) i know you have the habit of putting your details in disguise and even you lied your own data as your Sister's etc.... I do not have any problem with that since it is a public forum you/everybody has the liberty to pen thier views/opinions how they wish unless it is objectionable to the forum decorum/rules..

Anyways you have sent me Pvt Message again hence i will reply you in Pvt only... :)    

Jhanvi wrote:I am pretty sure you must have read my pvt message to you Mr. Chandji, but i have never openly given my details on this forum. If i wanted a reading as per my chart details, i would have asked on the reading forum. I know what dasa is running right now for me....my question however was on my future....wat i can expect and brace myself for in the coming months!!
I suggest you read the forum rules before you assume your stance in your replies!!!
"If God did not forgive, Heaven would have been EMPTY!"

Return to “Vedic Astrology”