Signs of Divorce other than the forked relationship lines

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

lazy_sharp

Signs of Divorce other than the forked relationship lines

Post by lazy_sharp » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:54 am

Dear all
Can the respected gurus explain that how can we know:

1. Divorce or sepertaion signs on the hand other than the forked line of marrige specially in ladys hands
2. Reunion
3. Troubles in relatioships
4. What is the sign of late marrige other than the realtionship line under the little finger
5. Can some one tell or predict about the exact time or year of marriage or sepertaion or divorce
6. HOW CAN WE PREDICT ABOUT SOME MISHAPPENING OR DOWNFALLS OR SERIOUS TROUBLES IN ONES LIFE

lazy_sharp

lazy_sharp

Pl Pravin G

Post by lazy_sharp » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:42 am

I want to know the signs of seperation or divorce or re-union in male and female hands as requested earlier,
Can you tell or sugest some book for reading
I have read some books of Dr. M. katakar but could not undersatnd the position clearly
Also he has written at one place that two parallel line from uranes cutting life line and heart line are signs of sudden money but i understand these lines are sign of influance of others on ones life
Pl guide

Pravin Kumar

Signs of Divorce

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:34 am

Dear L S,

What you read in a book try to get confirmations from reading peoples palms. Look at those having marital problems or have gone through divorce, look at the palms of successful and highly successful people. Look at palms of VIP on T.V. whenever you get a chance. How they walk, talk and how they hold their hand. Unless you practise what you read you will not succeed.

Signs of marital problems are indicated in relationship lines in combination with Fate Lines, disturbance in Life lines, even sudden change in head lines and there are so many other factors. When a person goes through divorce or even marital problems he/she will be mentally depressed and for this look at the Mount of Saturn if it is disturbed, look at upper Mount of Mars to show resistance power, look at the thumb whether it is strong to dilute the depressive tendencies and so on. Unless you read many books and practise you cannot be sure that any one indication may lead to divorce or marital problems.

Join Palmistry Classes and read the matter posted below in the Palmistry Tutorials and then practise regularly and I am sure you will become an excellent palmist.

Best of luck.

Pravin Kumar

lazy_sharp

Thank you

Post by lazy_sharp » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:32 am

Dear pravin
I am new to pamistry like all i alway concious about my hand and destiny in them. I ahave a number of books about a dozen in cluding cheiro and Dr. M katakar. But i always see my lines and compare them with the reading in the books. I think my purpose is only to search some signs of happiness in boh aspects i.e. money and love but still waiting

I think i cud not be a good palmist even i am well educated coz i can't remebr the reading given in books while observing the hnads. probably the time given for pratice is suficent. I have read a numbe rof your readings, most of them are excellent.

I will try to act upon your guidlines.

Can you tell that how can we calculate the time of relationship line. as in most of the books the centre of base of little finger and heart line is considered as 25-27 but I think this is NOT a very gud or precise formula. In this era perple have aslo affections and love in their older age like 50-60. ( it is my opnion)
Please guide
Thanks
LS

Return to “Palmistry”