Marriage - can marriage line really predict marriage?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Kiran1985

Marriage - can marriage line really predict marriage?

Post by Kiran1985 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:12 am

I am a girl and 23 year old. Can someone possibly tell if I will have late marriage or early marriage? My friend's male cousin who can read palm told me that I should have been married two years ago. Which is weird. because I wasn't even dating any1 two years back. He predicted early marriage for me.

Thank you
Attachments
scan0001.jpg
Left Hand
scan0001.jpg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 13136 times
scan0002.jpg
Right hand
scan0002.jpg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 13136 times
scan0003.jpg
Left
scan0003.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 13136 times
scan0004.jpg
Right
scan0004.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 13136 times

Kiran1985

Post by Kiran1985 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:23 am

I sometimes wonder, he said that I should have been married two years ago, because my parents always try to fix my marriage. Being an Indian girl it is normal, but I get away somehow. Could that be one factor?

happi

hi kiran

Post by happi » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:11 am

Dear Kiran

1. First of all we can’t predict your future properly unless you tell us which one is your active hand.

2. I’m going to go ahead and give reading wile thinking you are right handed.

3. Your life line is short but it doesn’t mean you will die soon. It seems to be thick and straight going toward mount of moon. You might settle aboard. There is a long influence line goes along with life line at age of 20-21, it shows great influence on you for rest of your life, since it goes till the end of life line. It could also indicate strong sexual passion or desires. That line is parallel to the life Line also mean that if there is any problem or breaks in your life line, then that line will cure the life line or corrects those problems.

4. Your fate line is running toward middle finger but stops at midway. Some problems has been occurs in early age such as 17-19 as fate line have some breaks, but I don’t think it really matters at that age.  Then your fate line became better and will stop at age of 27-30, some problems mite happen at that age. But it could also mean you change your career at that age.  Then again there is another change at age of 50-53

5. Marriage is indicated around 25-27

6. I hope my reading could help you, anyway I’m not a professional palmist, so don’t believe whatever I have written. As I’m still learning and observing from others. Wait until someone good read your palm, such people like Pravin Kumar ji.

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:28 pm

Dear Friend,

An Influence enters your life indicated by the line running parallel to your life line and this will be at 24/25. Your earlier years were of disturbance and things at home really settled down by your age 18/19 when the fate line becomes better. That means your parents had some financial or homely problems till you reached 18/19. After the fate line becomes prominent and splits at 30 and another fate line starts near about that age. This could mean another career or even someone coming into your life at that period. A detailed study of palm is required for that.

Your life line is quite long enough and if your thumb is strong and stiff then life line will also get extended. There is no cause for worry. You have a manly palm as the skin of the palm is a bit rough.

Pravin Kumar

Kiran1985

Post by Kiran1985 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:21 am

First of all thank you Happi ji and Pravin ji for your readings. I seriously appreciate it.
Happi ji, most of your reading is true.
1)I am right handed, so thank you for guessing that.
2) yes I am settled in the US. and the influence line at the age of 20-21 is also correct. I lost my brother at the age of 21, which is two years ago and it has influenced my life in major way and I it will for rest of my life.
3)I dont remember anything different happening at the age of 17-19, just job changes. (lots of them, lol), and it didnt really matter at that age to me, like  you said, since I was in college.
4)Marriage, hmm... that I dont know yet either... Thank you for looking for me though, as it was my main question.
Although you said you are not professional, but you are pretty much accurate so far. Thank you once again.

Pravin Ji, things never really settled down for me so far. at age 18/19 they reached their peak of "hell," I would say. But yes I did find me a stable job when I was 19. My parents never had any financial problems, although they show it alot. Especially my dad (LOL), but they had homely problems. That is true. I just have two questions, you said an influence enters my at the age of 24/25, is that the same thing that Happi ji predicted? or is that about my marriage?

I do have manly hand, it is such an embarrasment, I get teased by my cousins all the time. I guess it has to do with genetics. My dad has really strong hands, and I work a lot.

Thank you once again to both of you for taking your time out to do reading for me.

Kiran

happi

hi kiran

Post by happi » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:40 am

im guessing the influence pravin ji were talking about is the one from your brother, which started around 21.
anyway im thinking that you might get marry around 27-30, this is confirmed by relationship lines. which seems to appear around 27-30.
at the same age new fate line appears around 26-27 which also indicate a person entering your life. your first fate line ends around 27-30
which im guessing mommy and daddy are no longer there in your life to look after you. if you are living with them, then you must be spoiled (joking).
im guessing they have given you what ever you desired. but soon as you get marry your fate line is little bit thinner than the previous one.
since you will be married at that time and your life will be influence by your husband, this is when you also have to work little harder. i know
we don't have to worry when we are living with our parents. good luck kiran (i love that name). i hope you have great life. once again there isnt any major problem
in your life and you got nothing to worry about.

again im still learning so don't take my reading very accurately.

Kiran1985

Post by Kiran1985 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:10 am

Thank you Happi ji, yes am little spoiled, but not alot. Actually, what ever I desire, I usually buy it myself. I am very independant, but yes my mother does take care of needs and my wishes.
Thank you for assuring me that I have great life. I dont mind working hard, as it brings stability and balance to onces life, (although I will still try my luck in buying lotto, lol).
Kiran-Ray of light... I love my name and its meaning too, thank you.

Also I would like to thank Pravin Kumar for the reading as well.

sethi

HELLO KIRAN

Post by sethi » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:52 am

HELLO

YOUR PALM REFLECTS TOO MUCH THINKING. THINK HEALTHY , REMAIN HEALTHY.

LOT OF PROBLEMS ARE REFLECTED HERE TOO BY THE LOOKS OF THE CEREBRAL LINE

PLS POST YOUR DATE TIME AND PLACE OF BIRTH IN THE WESTERN ASTROLOGY FOR AN INDEPTH LOOK IN YOUR LIFE AND TO YOUR QUESTIONS.

YOUR LINES DO INDICATE AN ENGAGEMENT, (CONTEMPLATED BUT NOT ENTERED INTO) AND ONE MARRIAGE, BUT IT MAY NOT BE THE BED OF ROSES WHICH YOU MIGHT THINK.

AGAIN, SOMETIMES LINES ARE NOT ENOUGH AND DO NOT SHOW EVERYTHING.

BYE FOR NOW

SETHI
Sethi

Kiran1985

Post by Kiran1985 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:13 am

Hi Sethi,
Yes, I think alot, usually worries. negative and positive. I will try to think Healthy.
What is a cerebral Line? I have never heard of it.
My birthdate is September 22 1985 at 5:15am, and was born in Jalandhar, Punjab, india.
Now the only think that worried me is that you said, that my married life, "may ot be the bed of roses which I might think." I know that coin has two sides. but... I dont know, I am little worried...

Thank you for ur response though...

Kiran

suryagal9

OLD post...

Post by suryagal9 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:39 pm

wow this is my hand reading... its has been years since I had posted in palm reading section. I dont even remember the password to the log in.

Just wanted to know that how accurate some of the things have been. Thank you for predicting those. I came to look for the readings. so much has happened in all of these years and life has taught me so much. thank you.

suryagal9

Post by suryagal9 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:45 pm

oh btw... forgot to mention, I was married at around 24... and yes it is not bed of roses.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”