Virgo: controlling, hypercritical, anal, neat freaks, perfectionists
Libra: co-dependent, weak-willed, manipulative, confused, vain
Scorpio: unforgiving, vengeful, secretive, liars, prone to violence
Sagittarius: undependable, flaky, flighty, commitment-phobes, escapists
Capricorn: controlling, cold-hearted, uncaring, boring, work-alcoholics
Aquarius: weird, aloof assholes, know-it-alls, freaks, needs company
Pisces: overly romantic, naive, flakes, alcoholics and drug abusers, wimps

Ways to devastate them

Aries: Never do what they want, never let them speak their mind. Convince them they're wrong, so no one takes them seriously.
Taurus: Change everything around them, keep things in constant flux. Don't let them buy brand name items or eat at expensive restaurants, and make them exercise a lot.
Gemini: REFUSE to be their "friend", don't talk to them. Don't even give them a chance to talk on radio or television.
Cancer: Make off-handed remarks intended for them to take personally, hurt their feelings, don't apologize and refuse to validate their feelings. Kill their family.
Leo: Publicly humiliate them, refuse to play into their drama and walk away from them. Don't give them the time of the day. Isolate them in a room.
Virgo: Keep everything in disarray, constantly change the way things are done, don't let them do things "their way". Mess up their living space.
Libra: Refuse to cooperate with them, but at the same time, don't make any decisions on anything. Let them drift between indecision and isolation. Take away their beauty care products.
Scorpio: Publicly expose their secret plans, refuse to listen to their problems, negate their emotional reactions.
Sagittarius: Put them in a "cage," take away their freedoms and don't let them think outside the box. Don't allow them to leave their company or partner, ever.
Capricorn: Work them to the bone, don't compliment them, refuse to compensate them for it and then fire them. Then post a public announcement about how incompetent they are. Liquidate their estate too.
Aquarius: Prove them wrong in a public forum, make them do things YOUR way, ignore their ideas or even better ridicule them. Take away their books and lock them in a room alone.
Pisces: Show them how fun Acid can be, then start an argument with them while they are in the middle of their trip. Emotionally devastate them, then force them to work while they are in the middle of their emotional tidal wave. Or give them alcohol and let nature take its course.

NAAANEE

I FEEL IT TRUE REGARDING ZODIAC WEAKNESS

Post by NAAANEE » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:48 am

What you have said is true I feel.I have observed the traits in people of what you have told especially when it is concerned with moon sign rather than sun-sign.I thank you for the information you have given.Please keep posting such informations more.It helps us to understand people in a better way and avoid many risks of hurting others.
NAAANEE

Sapphire927

Post by Sapphire927 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:25 pm

I'm a Libra and I had to LOL at what ways to devastate a Libra, "take away their beauty care products." That really made me chuckle. Even though I'm a Libra, I always feel that I relate to my rising sign Pisces, than my sun sign. My moon sign is also a Pisces...I don't know if anyone feels this way about their signs, but I do... :)

NAAANEE

REGARDING STRENGTH OF EACH ZODIAC SIGN

Post by NAAANEE » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:27 pm

to know a character of a person exactly we have to find out which sign is more powerful-i.e sun-sign,moon sign or ascendant sign.we have to also find the strength of the Lord of each sign & we have to also consider whether the birth is night or day & the thithi(i.e phases of moon) born to estimate the strength of the moon.We have to also see the nakshatra born is of male or female character.Male nakshatras are ruled by sun.female nakshatras are ruled by moon.Day birth are ruled by sun.Night births are ruled by moon.So many planets aspecting or conjuncting one house also denotes the nature of ones personality.
In your case since ascendant & moon sign being same,you may be of more piscean temperament rather than a libra temperament.you may need to gaurd against alcohol & sex related things. your father might have some problem.do reply me if it is correct.mother's influence might be more on you.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:25 pm

Aquarius: Prove them wrong in a public forum, make them do things YOUR way, ignore their ideas or even better ridicule them. Take away their books and lock them in a room alone.
I really seriously dread being proved wrong and as for being left without a book or even worse my laptop eugh!
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

"I thought you'd be bigger," (read it how you will).

NAAANEE

IS IT TRUE FOR U?

Post by NAAANEE » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:16 pm

Is aquarius weakness is really true for you? are you really feeling it that way?
NAAANEE

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:53 pm

yup it sounds as me the taurus .lol
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:26 pm

Yep, apart from the 'needs company' bit - don't need company just an admiring audience, if they're not admiring then I'd rather be alone and admire myself!
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:39 pm

lol prof
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:51 pm

Learn to meditate Prof.  It helps in the alone times.  

Perhaps these are just a hint to find solutions for ourselves?
God bless, J

Sapphire927

Re: REGARDING STRENGTH OF EACH ZODIAC SIGN

Post by Sapphire927 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:17 pm

NAAANEE wrote:to know a character of a person exactly we have to find out which sign is more powerful-i.e sun-sign,moon sign or ascendant sign.we have to also find the strength of the Lord of each sign & we have to also consider whether the birth is night or day & the thithi(i.e phases of moon) born to estimate the strength of the moon.We have to also see the nakshatra born is of male or female character.Male nakshatras are ruled by sun.female nakshatras are ruled by moon.Day birth are ruled by sun.Night births are ruled by moon.So many planets aspecting or conjuncting one house also denotes the nature of ones personality.
In your case since ascendant & moon sign being same,you may be of more piscean temperament rather than a libra temperament.you may need to gaurd against alcohol & sex related things. your father might have some problem.do reply me if it is correct.mother's influence might be more on you.
You are right on some things. I rarely drink alcohol. As for my parents, my mother's influence is stronger than my father's.

NAAANEE

Weaknesses in each zodiac sign

Post by NAAANEE » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:09 am

i feel everybody can overcome their limitations with meditation.but still at times of confusion one can find the lingering desires that are innerly present.But the question is,how many are really working at it to overcome these limitations?
i feel  one quotation at this moment-'OBSERVE ANALYSE APPRECIATE'
this may avoid many problems i suppose!
NAAANEE

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:22 am

been meditating for nearly 50 years - that's why I'm at ease with my ego - it's all a joke and laughing at yourself is far better than listening to everyone else laughing at you.

NAAANEE

Why should we laugh?

Post by NAAANEE » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:30 am

why should we laugh at ourselves or allow others to laugh at us?
can't we balance the things? is our life is with adjustments or a person who can influence anybody to his fancy? what is our actual role?is our role good or bad?in which way one should act?for me it looks confusion.can anybody clarify my doubts!
NAAANEE

NAAANEE

Re: REGARDING STRENGTH OF EACH ZODIAC SIGN

Post by NAAANEE » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:40 am

Sapphire927 wrote:
You are right on some things. I rarely drink alcohol. As for my parents, my mother's influence is stronger than my father's.
i am not telling that you are a alcoholic person.but if you get into it ,it might be very difficult to come out of it.but since the fifth house lord is in the ascendant,it is a sign of good character.we have to also know where your ascendant lord i.e Jupiter is placed in your chart.depending on his placement your ascendant gets either strengthened or weakened and also strength of character is established through it.
NAAANEE

Return to “General Discussion”