Mobile-Numerology

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rbeasal

Mobile-Numerology

Post by rbeasal » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:43 am

Hello,

I have recently started practicing numerology and i have a bit confusion while calculating numerology for mobile numbers. Please advice a better solution for my queries.

1) On what basis are mobile numbers calculated based on numerology :

- Total of 10 digit number or last 4 digits.

2) And on what basis we use that total number

- Life Path (Total of D.O.B.)
or
- Destiny No. (Total of Birth date without month and year)

-----------------

For E.g.

If a person D.O.B. is 19-09-1986

Then his Destiny No. will be 1+9 = 1
and Life Path Number will be 1+9+0+9+1+9+8+6 = 7

So, out of this what should be considered as total in calculating mobile number numerology.

Charlesman

Post by Charlesman » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:05 pm

I think, in general, you use the personalized digits.

In my country, phone numbers have 8 digits. The first four are 'domains' owned by the phone companies - the last are individual combinations.

Thus, the last four numbers are the numbers which can at all differ, and thus the ones that count.

I got a new phone number this month, and I chose my new number based on numerology - 9777. First of all, this reduces to 3, which is a vibration I like to have associated with my cellphone. Secondly, the numbers themselves I really like - nine is the number I associate with completion, self-sufficiency, empathy and causality (wisdom) - seven is the number of spiritual perfection, insight, and analysis. (and three of them supposedly mean you're on a roll in terms of spiritual developement.) Lastly - it looks awesome and is easy to remember.

As to you original query, I do not consider my cellphone number to be anything but my cellphone number - it is neither my destiny, life path, personality, or soul number - it is my cellphone number - thus, what matters is that one chooses a number that fits whatever purpose you have for owning a cellphone in the first place. (Which, in my case, would be 3.)

Hope that helps!

Cheers.
☼

Master Gnoth

re: calculating (mobile) phone numbers

Post by Master Gnoth » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:14 pm

A Gnothologist would calculate the number without the area code.  The reason for this is that a lot of other people also have that as well. So if your mobile number has a standard set of numbers attached to the provider then those need not be calculated. For example in my country all phone numbers consist 10 numbers and my mobile carrier has the code 065, which would mean that I would calculate the last seven digits.
Once you have figured out what it is for your country then you can calculate.
Then the number would be rooted. The result of this rooting will give a number and a meaning/advice is given for that number.
This is different from other methods of numerology. So life path and destiny numbers, as you suggest, are not what one would be looking at in this particular calculation
For example a phone number could root to a number which has the meaning that communication is difficult. If you have a business and you use that number for it then you may well find that people insist on only ever talking to you and not your secretary, assistent or anybody else you have to pick up your phone.
Phone numbers are part of the full gnothology reports that I provide.

rbeasal

Post by rbeasal » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:34 pm

Thanks for replying to my query. I have recently got into numerology and was interested in doing some research before advising others. I would explain my query by giving you more examples :

For E.g.

1) In mobile number 9810892888 Total comes out to 7 and total of last 4 digits (i.e. 2888) comes out to be 8. So out of these, what should be considered.

2) If a person wants to purchase mobile number for business purpose so should he adopt number 8 (total of digits) or  multiples of 8 digit in a mobile number.

E.g.  9810992888 (Total of 10 digits and last 4 digits is 8) or 9810800888 (Multiples of 8)

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:41 am

maybe the 10 digit mobile no. can be added and compared with birth no. we can use segment numerology in this. any comments.
Thanks & Regards

Nitin Saxena

sabahbah777

Post by sabahbah777 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:17 pm

If a person D.O.B. is 19-09-1986

Then his Destiny No. will be 1+9 = 1
and Life Path Number will be 1+9+0+9+1+9+8+6 = 7

you have to add all the number.the sum of that number must be harmony with DOB.because numerology is about adding...adding until you get 1 single digit.to check it please go to
http://www.gonumerology.com/q/numerology-phone-number/
total add harmony with

for easy calculation please used your dob.for example 0181991986
018 is operator code and the rest is your but still you have to add all.
0+1+8+1+9+9+1+9+8+6=52
5+2=7

1-you get a very good cell number to carry/communication its your DOB.CANNOT BE Change or altered.

2-you get the same path number.if your path number is not the same this particular number is harmony to each other
1-5-7
2-4-8
3-6-9

hope can given your some light...

Return to “Numerology”