FATE LINE

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

bssrinivasan

fate line

Post by bssrinivasan » Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:16 pm

hi,
it may simply mean the influence of non relatives.if one of the branches is from venus ,it will mean influence of a relative is also there.
srinivasan

icebaby

Post by icebaby » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:39 am

Dear Mr. Srinivasan,

Sir, Regarding the fate line I thought that you can help me clear my doubt.  

My fate line starts from the life line and  goes straight upto the head line and dark too and after the head it slants a bit towards the forefinger till the heart line. There's a small break and after that continues with three lines at differnet lenghts to the Middle finger. Among the three line 2 lines climbs the middle finger and the other one falls little short of the middle finger.  There is also a line which starts at the heart line exactly below the ring finger and reaches the end in between the forefinger and the middle finger.  This line crosses the 3 fate lines which rises from the heart line.

I am a left handed and the lines in the right is totally different when compared to the left one.  In the left hand the fate line starts from the life line and moves straight and little below the head line it breaks and starts to rise from the head line with fine lines and with only little disturbances at the beginning and moves straignt towards the middle finger and moves on little above the middle finger too.

Please advice on this.

Thankyou.

icebaby

Post by icebaby » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:59 am

Dear Sir,  have enclosed my left & right hand images, expecting you can advice on this regard and details about me and my future fate.  I have always been mysterious and wanting to know about my hand.

I AM A LEFT HANDED

Awaiting your reply Sir.

Thankyou
Attachments
Left Hand.jpg
Left Hand Image
Left Hand.jpg (305.98 KiB) Viewed 8195 times
Right Hand.jpg
Right Hand Image
Right Hand.jpg (302.49 KiB) Viewed 8195 times

icebaby

Post by icebaby » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:04 am

Dear Sir,

Please read my palm and advice me.  I am awaiting your reply.

Thankyou

starguru26

Post by starguru26 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:11 pm

control the desire that is overpowering your senses

keep your feet on ground as undesired circumstances can make you scapegoat for the things that you have not done...

keep the relationship ..personal relationship dont let you guide in practicality and affect your emotions

the sense shud be developed to deal with people and problem..and not  letting your  enthusiasm getting into self destructive mood...

after 35 yrs..your present line of work will be completly changed...emotional life will be marred due to excess sentimentality

web_guy

Post by web_guy » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:30 pm

great knowledge. so this is how fate line symbolizes

regina

Post by regina » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:31 am

Hmm, what is meant by:

Rising fate line
Dropping fate line

How do I identify if my fate line is rising or dropping?

Also, I find that the explanation of the fate line in this thread contradicts with the explanation by sno here:
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... php?t=7013

So how do I determine which one is accurate?

jstrasi

Post by jstrasi » Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:58 am

regina wrote:Hmm, what is meant by:

Rising fate line
Dropping fate line

How do I identify if my fate line is rising or dropping?

Also, I find that the explanation of the fate line in this thread contradicts with the explanation by sno here:
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... php?t=7013

So how do I determine which one is accurate?
The Fate Line just goes to help you. A Fate line strenghtens you where as the absence means only more hard work. Rising and dropping doesnt refer to the Fate line itself but more so to small lines originating from it. if a line appears from the fate line and moves up ward its rising and in case of the other way its dropping.  

Reading of Palms is a mixture of science, skill and intuition. The accuracy of reading and relying on it is based on the those 3. If you are just curious, then explain your fate lines to the experts and they will tell you the meaning. If you are interested in the art itself, then develop your intuition more. Good Luck

icebaby

Post by icebaby » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:07 am

Hi All:  I am back after a very very long time.  Pal thank you for the reply.. Webguy "
great knowledge. so this is how fate line symbolizes" I didn't understand what you say, buddy..

donthavealife

Post by donthavealife » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:49 am

Removed from public view

Return to “Palmistry”