Draconic Chart

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Refugee

Draconic Chart

Post by Refugee » Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:15 pm

Hey everyone

Not so long ago I read an article about Draconic Charts. The author claims it has a connection to soulmates.
She writes: "the Draconic chart can be categorised as karmic, spiritual and unconscious, with possible connection to reincarnation. It pinpoints those we draw close to us in our lifetimes to resolve unconscious issues."
It`s derived from the true nodes of the moon (the difference between 360°, the Aries point, and the degrees of the NN, is added to the degrees of natal planets).
She states that important people will make strong connections to our Draconic charts (comparision Draconic - Draconic AND Draconic-Natal), and that the Draconic Chart sometimes explains attraction, you cannot see in the normal synastry.

Does anyone know more about this?

By the way, you can draw draconic charts for free at www.astro.com: scroll down to the chart selection. It saves you heaps of calculations.  :smt002
Today I ran away.

TTR

draconic astrology

Post by TTR » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:56 pm

Wow I goggled Draconic Astrology and couldn't believe how much it brought up. http://www.mysticempowerment.com/draconic.htm
This site seems to have a lot of information about relating the draconic chart to the natal chart. It's going to take time to learn to use this and evaluate it's value but I'm very interested. Thanks for introducing this new (to me) school of thought.
Dec 21 1958
Anchorage,AK
8:27AM

Return to “Western Astrology”