Square on fate line

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

HarmonyStar

Square on fate line

Post by HarmonyStar » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:01 pm

Hi - I wondered if anyone can help with this square on my palm? (unfortunately I cant get my scanner to work but I can easily describe it)

This square sits across my fate line at somewhere around the age of 35-50 (plane of Mars?). I am 33 now and can see how things might develop over that age span.

What I would like to know - because there are so many conflicting suggestions out there), is (a) whether these changes and developments will be positive (although I suppose that lies with me) and (b) in what area of my life this square could possibly connect to.

I realise the absence of a print means that you cant see the other lines, although I think two important things I should note are:
(a) My fate line runs in a straight line from base of palm (starting from life line) more or less on to the base of my Saturn finger.
(b) I also have a very prominent Apollo (sun) line running from base of palm to base of apollo finger.

I once had a palmist look at my hand - for free as a taster so he then wanted £60 off me before he would explain things, which I declined. He said these lines were really good - and from some of the patchy info I have seen online this may be true.

Again, I apologise for having no print of my palm. Really at this stage I would just like some info on these two lines and the square.

Thanks!
HS xx

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:06 pm

Dear Friend,

From what you describe it seems you have two best lines parallel to each other. Why do you then worry? If everything is really good one should not worry at all. Square is a protective mark whereever it maybe. On the Mount of Jupitor it is also an indication of Teaching qualities in a person and/or such a person does not lose any money or even if he does he gets back in some form or the other.

Better post palm images.

Pravin Kumar

saad sikander

Post by saad sikander » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:45 am

hey hi

a square is a protective sign...look for lines that are crossing ur fate line or ur sun line at the place  where this square appears...probably this square would mean that some thing or some one will try to harm you but the presence of square will protect you from them

take care

byee
the future is in our hands
rgds
saad

saad sikander

Post by saad sikander » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:45 am

hey hi

a square is a protective sign...look for lines that are crossing ur fate line or ur sun line at the place  where this square appears...probably this square would mean that some thing or some one will try to harm you but the presence of square will protect you from them

take care

byee
the future is in our hands
rgds
saad

Return to “Palmistry”